Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) Empty
PostSubject: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 03:44

She was a happy young wolf indeed as she moved towards the white sand that signified one of the borders to her homeland. To get there, they had traveled through Timeless Sands, and she had wished Spyro well, upon reaching the borders. "Well, here we are," she said, looking at Ryuu, before bounding forwards happily into her homeland. This was a place where she was more than happy. This was a place where she belonged.

Almost immediately though, a male brute came winging down towards them, hackles raised. Though the black brute relaxed when he saw Uru. "Who is your freind, Uru?"

"Someone who belongs here, brother. This is my mate, Ryuu." Uru smiled. Turning to Ryuu, she smiled. "This is Kovu, one of my older half brothers, and full brother to Sarabi."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySat Jan 19 2013, 05:43

All the way back to his new home from the River, Ryuu felt as though he were running on air, as though he had sprouted wings and feathers and was skimming over the grounds.

It was his first time exploring the territories - he had not dared to enter so soon, not with the wild scents on his travels so fresh upon his pelt. But now - his heart skipped a beat, as it always did, whenever he glanced at Uru, bobbing enthusiastically by his side as she guided him towards her home.

The sun beat down strongly upon the lone pair of wolves, as they travelled past through a few of the coastal lands, meeting the various leaders. Some were horses, which made Ryuu a little nervous. It was the first time he had been so close to the large beasts, even though he had seen them dotted over the land.

It was just another little thing he would have to get used to. And really, they weren't that bad - not the one he'd met anyway. Spiral? Spy - something, at any rate.

Even so, there was still a persistent frisson of excitement within him. It was the new start - the new beginning he had so hoped for. Perhaps, he could finally put the last of his ghosts to rest here.

Ryuu paused at the boundary of his new home, smiling affectionately at Uru, nudging her cheek gently. Flaring his nostrils slightly, Ryuu sniffed warily at the boundary, before inhaling a deep breath and stepping boldly over the line.

"Here we are," he agreed, smiling at Uru. "Home."

And suddenly, there was the sound of rushing pawsteps, rapidly gaining speed as the other wolf approached. Hackles raising, Ryuu swiftly stepped in front of Uru, lowering his head defensively and growling, lips curled to show his gleaming fangs.

It was not only until the other wolf relaxed from his aggressive posture, that Ryuu, too, stood down. There was still, however, a measure of distrust in his eyes, and he tracked the other warily, in case he saw fit to attack them - him again.

Ryuu plastered a polite smile on his face, as he turned to the black bruet - Kovu, nodding solemnly to him. His smile, when he turned to Uru again, was decidedly more genuine and friendly.

"It's nice to meet you, Kovu," he responded, giving Kovu a sharp nod.

He watched the other wolf warily for a moment longer, before deciding that the other wolf did not teuly mean them harm - yet. Ryuu blinked, eyelids covering his stunning eyes for a moment.

"Where is everyone?" he wondered, lifting his head to scent the wind, searching for the packs of wolves he knew to be there.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 20:22

Kovu shared a look with his sister. “You are lucky you got back here when you did. Our mother is almost gone now.” There was a deep sorrow in the words, and everyone who knew this land knew what he meant.

Uru sighed, looking at the ground at his words. “I tried to get back as soon as I could, Kovu. There was a little bit of trouble along the way.”

“I know about Zira trying again. Sarabi has already returned with her new mate, Uru,” Kovu replied. “I’m going to do another check on the perimeter. I’ll meet you with the others soon.”

Uru nodded and then looked at Ryuu. “Coming?” she asked, before dashing forwards over the tall sand dunes. She ran easily through the land, knowing it oh so well nowadays. It was not long before she reached the others.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 19:17

(OOC: Is this thread ended? Are we continuing here or just in Rise and Fall?)
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 19:22

((continue))
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 19:38

(OOC: Here as well? o.o LOL idk how the continue the way your post ended)
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 19:39

((she's heading to introduce him to the others lol))
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 19:48

(OOC: Oh lol. I thought it meant that the threads overlapped and we're continuing in that one lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))   Welcom to my  Home ((Saphira)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcom to my Home ((Saphira))
Page 1 of 1