Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] Empty
PostSubject: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 13:43

Dóiteáin moved though the swamp, knowing this was not the place for him at the moment. There was too much water for one like him. He would find Mirage, and get out again. Hellion horses would never get along with those who thought this was a home.

Now though he sought the queen of the lands, to end her reign and take her home with him to Still Waters. Yes he was young, but there was a power within him that would never be denied at the moment. Right now though, he was searching for her.

She had not been blocked by her Demon, and now, he came in for the taking of his prize. Demon did not stand a chance against his twenty hands of pure power and muscle. He stopped when he found the fae though, walking right towards her.

"Mirage, I beleive you will be coming with me now. Demon does not seem to have cared that I decided to steal you from him. One of Still Waters you will be, and there is nothing you can do about it at all." he looked at her, his expression cold. "Come now, my newest mare."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 00:18

There were whispers and stirrings in the peaceful swamp. Whispers and stirrings that boded evil and spoke of a great threat coming to the land. One of fire that would come and with one savage blow, leave the entire land lost and vulnerable. The entire swamp was uneasy, the animals hidden deep within were unable to remain still, moving restlessly about the swamp, as though scouting for the danger that this new day would bring.

The mare – black as the starless night, motionless as a granite pillar, elusive as the fabulous creatures of the old – stood calmly in the middle of her swampy kingdom. She was alone. Her king had ventured out into the world, unable to control his inner restlessness, as he bade her goodbye. It was but a few days after that that she had heard one had dared to steal her away from her king and home. At first, she was disbelieving and dismissed these rumours as what she thought were merely were – rumours. She rarely ventured forth into the outside world – why should she? She felt the calmest and the most at home in the watery land. All her needs were met within the swamp and she rarely got lonely, what with all the activity of the animals sharing the land with her. It was not oft that she got wind of outside news. Her world consisted mainly of this piece of land she shared with the countless others, and perhaps, that would be her downfall.

As soon as that brute had put one hoof into her land, she knew of it immediately. The beauteous mare, though, had not fled. She would stay to protect the land, should he wish to claim it too, however unlikely it was. Though there was fear in her heart, she did not let it show. Her regal face was one of stone – unyielding and impassive. Mirage’s dark eyes swept the land, focusing instantly on the shape that did not belong. He had arrived. The rumours had proven true.

He was tall – much taller than her. His pelt was onyx with ruby-coloured markings adorning his legs and bodice. Magma oozed from his pores, burning the ground he stood on before the swamp water extinguished it. Though she did not turn, she felt the presence of the swamp creatures moving in behind her, closing ranks – to drive him out or to die in the attempt. The swamp creatures would not let their leader go so easily. With a soft word uttered in his musical lyrics, Mirage fixed her enigmatic, glowing eyes on the young stallion while asking her friends to disperse. There would be no blood spilled here because of her today. Though it might have been clichéd, she was not aggressive by nature, preferring to resolve disputes peacefully. She knew what tales had been spun about her and her mate – and some of them couldn’t have been further from the truth.

His words kindled anger within her, and she allowed it to seep into her expression. “Impertinent stallion,” she growled softly, harks flattening. “You dare to venture into my lands and threaten me on my turf?” Her glowing eyes were as cold as his – maybe even more so, as she stared him down, head raised high defiantly. “I might be the only equine here, but I am not alone.” She paused, allowing him to hear the rustling in the background of some of the larger creatures.

“You might have ‘stolen’ me, stag,” she snarled in her velvety voice. “But I would appreciate some respect from you. I belong to no one. You have no right to order me about.” She stopped, glancing calculatingly at him, her voice switching to one of honeyed persuasion.

“Let me remain here and watch over my land. I will still be within your herd, but I will cause no trouble. No blood needs to be shed.”

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 13:27

"You think I'm afraid of your swamp freinds?" there was no emotion showing he was at all in that dead, cold voice. Magma spread from his hooves, starting to spread across the earth, drawing the moisture out of the land, heating it.
Several animals keeled over, dead before they hit the ground. Such was the strength of his power. Nothing would stand in his way, when he decided upon something like this. She would not be getting away from him, not ever. "You will be mine, whether you come willingly to Still Waters, or not. More animals will die, the longer this talk endures."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 18:12

The ebony queen raised her head defiantly, determined to show no weaknesses, to show no fear to this evil one. This abnormality who dared to step within the boundaries of her swamp land and threaten her and her friends. Tears welled in her eyes as she whipped her head around, following the trail of magma as steam hissed into the air, the moisture seeping out of the ground and shrouding the pair in a dense, white cloud. She heard the shrill cries of the shocked animals that keeled over; senseless, unknowing of what had happened. For her land, for her friends, she wept silently, letting only one single dewdrop curve its shimmering path down her cheek.

The strength of her fury was great, and she could only pray that it would be strong enough to sustain her. She had to go for the sake of the others she had sworn to protect. She would be back. She had powers, albeit subtle ones, that she would not show him and he would not know of, until it was too late. Staring at the stallion straight in the eyes, she narrowed her orbs, before dipping her head. Both in threat and in warning. She would go with him. Silently, she motioned for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 17:54

He leapt at her, sinking his teeth into her neck and shaking her. “No, you will come with now. Or I will take by force, which I doubt you want, Mirage of the Swamp.” There was no pity in his voice now, almost as if he wanted her to make him have to force her to come.

She was plyign with fire all right, and nothing would please him more than to cause her pain. She was nothing to him at the moment. All she would ever be was a slave. Then he had a thought, and knew what he would have to do.

He darted behind her and mounted her. She might be big, but a foal from her, though worthless to him, would be strong as well. It would be trained to hate her.

Dropping back he snarled again. “Come!”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:33

Never in her life had she felt such indignation or such a force of roiling hatred and anger. She felt sharp ivories sink into her neck, and gritted her teeth, closing her eyes against the pain, standing still as he shook her from side to side as a rag doll, before she regained her senses and reared up, tearing his teeth from her flesh.

She screamed with anger, throwing herself at him as a mist clouded her, protecting her from the worst of the heat. Biting and clawing every part of him that she could reach, Mirage tossed her head, hooves thudding on the damp floor as her eyes blazed with anger and utmost hatred.

Then suddenly, it seemed as though the world had stopped. His weight pressed upon her back as he forced her to bear his spawn. Shock and anger coursed through her veins as she stopped struggling, eyes once again blank, but a dangerous fire smothering her. He would pay.

She cast an angered glance at him as she followed reluctantly, breathing in the rich, swampy smell for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:42

-END POST-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]   A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only] Empty

Back to top Go down

A new home awaits you, Mirage [Saphira only]
Page 1 of 1