Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I come with a message [saphira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

I come with a message [saphira] Empty
PostSubject: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyFri Apr 29 2011, 19:36

Copper red pillars carried the tall unicorn forwards as he entered the Devils Swamp lands. He was acting as a messenger once more, but he was the best of the four brothers when it came to getting messages to places. His brothers were currently roaming about, meeting all the other horses of Freedoms Palace, choosing homes for themselves.

Gabriel sighed though as his eyes rested on the tall black mare who had been alone for so long, not to mention annoyed by those he himself fought against. His white mane and tail shone with the sunlight though there was not much in the place he now was. His long white horn was held high as he moved towards her.

He was the least likely to get into a fight as well, which would be good if the Kelpie who now ruled this land gave up a fight. Sorrel was busy raising his daughter Gloria now, and he had not the time to rush off over here. Soon though he was closer to her.

“Greetings Mirage,” he said, smiling at her. There was no doubt she would be able to tell that he was no normal unicorn. His powers were even greater than those of Callisto, though normally he himself was a more peaceful creature. He did not like to use such things against others unless truly needed. “I come with a message. I am Galadriel.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyWed May 04 2011, 03:36

Mirage's scornful visage took him in. Unicorn or not, she no longer cared. She had gotten wind that Demon, her sole love, the light in her very existence, was dead. All her struggles, all her turmoil had been for not. He was never coming back.

Not ever.

The black mare stared flatly at Gabriel, no emotion sparking in her black eyes - not even curiosity.

"Speak, then," she said coldly, the ice around her heart showing the depth of her grief.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyWed May 04 2011, 03:56

He sighed as she spoke in such a flat, listless voice. "There is one who seeks you, to help you live once more the way you once did with your Demon," Gabriel said softly. There was sympathy in his words, for he knew that she would be filled with pain which was a terrible thing for her at the moment.

"One who you have known your whole life though you never have acknowledged him." He sighed. "I was sent because he is mourning, as you are, over the death of his queen and his heir. And it is not of the sivler brumby of whom I speak, for his queen was not killed, but another, a nephew of his. He has fought once beside you, Mirage, and he would defend you to the death if it were needed."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyWed May 04 2011, 08:52

Anger blazed, bright and strong, consuming her as she heard the unicorn speak. How dare he? How dare he come and treat her with sympathy, with pity. Pity was for the weak - she was perfectly fine.

"And...?" She asked scornfully, trailing off. "I know him not. And I do not wish to. If it is my wish to remain in here, my home, would he still drag me away? Even though eh claims to want to heal me, to let me lead a happy life again?" Mirage spoke quietly, though anger was apparent in her words.

How many times had she been stolen already? Thrice now, was it? She was no prize to be fought over and won. Didn't she have a choice?

The black mare glared sullenly at the stallion, eyes flashing with fury and defiance as she waited for his excuses to come.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyThu May 05 2011, 04:35

Michael sighed. "It is not the way of my family to get involved when things are like this between two mortals such as yourselves. When Demon passed on into my real home, he asked that one of us watched over you, so that you would be safe. My brother, Uriel is the one who is honouring his wishes there. Wherever you are, Uriel has chosen to watch over you. His home will change to coincide with your own."

He sighed. This was not easy. "Once he was even pleased when Sorrel saved you, a wolf would have killed you, had he not struck it down in the fight against that damned Corus, and the two had a mutual respect for each other. Demon wished that if you were ever to find someone else, then that you would go with Sorrel, when he decided to make his own feelings for you known."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] EmptyThu May 05 2011, 09:02

Her anger changed to grief and longing, a desperation so bright it hurt physically, as though she had taken a blow to the heart.

"You saw him?" She whispered quietly, a hidden fire burning in her dark eyes as she pleaded with the unicorn. "How did he look? Did he say anything? Was he happy? How did he..." She trailed off then, unable to finish that thought, to utter that damned, that cursed word.

She fell silent then, eyes clouding over with grief. as finally, quiet sobs wracked her body. Mirage bowed her head, squeezing her eyes shut, and with her whole being, longed for Demon to return, for everything to be as it was before all this happened.

Finally, she looked up, her eyes calmer, not completely centered yet, but more peaceful.

"We'll see then." she said, laughing a strange half-laugh, half-sigh. "Bring me to this Sorrel who has summoned me there. I'll see what I make of him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come with a message [saphira]   I come with a message [saphira] Empty

Back to top Go down

I come with a message [saphira]
Page 1 of 1