Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Therthis!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Therthis!  Empty
PostSubject: Therthis!    Therthis!  EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:28

Unknown is the king of hell,
Until he chooses to strike,
The one called Satan,
Will never be tamed.

He grew bored of Therthis' unstopping talking in his head. It was getting annoying for him. That meant it was time for him to do something which he should have done in the first place. It was time that Therthis left Hölle auf Erde, without him controlling him, and foudn somewhere else to live... Oh but there would be conditions about it of course. Satan was not a fool.

Winging his way along, he searched with his mind until he found the one who he controlled. Landing, he glared hautily at the black horse before him. "Therthis!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Therthis!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis!    Therthis!  EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:48

Therthis

The black trotted towards his master, and his enemy, dark wings folded against his sides. No need to shout, I can hear you just fine when you want me to. he thought. For a moment, the half unicorn stallion wondered if his constant chatter had worn down the king of hell enough that his foe was ready to kill him.

Or release him. Either one. Therthis couldn't exactly care less at that point, especially with the memory of Scar's bloodied, beaten form still fresh in his mind, and, fresher still, her gentle words to him, even after he had hurt her so terribly.

Wanting me to do something? Play a game? How about tag? Do you know how to play that, or did you never have time to learn it? It's most interesting, when played correctly. Especially if one player can fly, and the other can't. Although, some are wise enough to ban flying when I play with them. The colt routine. Therths had used it on a few occasions, mostly on Exile in order to see his looks of complete and total exasperation. The black had quickly figured out that some of the same tactics would work on Satan, and had immediately implemented them.

"Yes, oh horrible mean one?" he asked, coming upon the other horse, his voice perfectly patronizing. "What might you wish, you lovely thing you?" still in the same patronizing tone, although at the end, the black added in a slight bit of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Therthis!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis!    Therthis!  EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:58

"Oh put a sock in it and shut up and listen, you babbling idiot!" Satan growled as he stared at the black horse. There was nothing wrong with the black talking but did he have to be an idiot? "You know nothing of what it was like to be afoal like I was. Like my brother and sisters who ahve also invaded Freedoms Palace were as youngsters!"

He growled again. "I've decided to release you from my power, except for two commands. One you must leave this land never to return,a nd two, you may not, on pain of death, steal from my siblings, their chosen stallions or mares, or our son's and daughters. Break either of them, and I will hunt you down and turn you itno your worst nightmare again!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Therthis!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis!    Therthis!  EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 22:18

Therthis

The black stood sock still for a moment, before he suddenly burst out laughing. "Excellent form! Yes, I do babble. Am I an idiot? Most certainly not. I got what I wanted, didn't I? Admittedly, the way I went about getting it is immature, but all is fair in love and war, and since I love those you've made me hurt, and I'm still at war with you, it goes double."

Turning to the second part of Satan's reply, the black nodded slightly. "Unless they steal from me or my allies. Then again, the likelihoods of me stealing from them and not just waging an all-out war against them would be slim to none... As for returning to this land, oh heavens please no! Return Atanas to it, or help him return to it, possibly. Help another get it, possibly. Try to come back or take it for myself? Are you mad?! Do you know how hard I used to try to avoid being the one in charge? And then, of course, Xan went off and got himself killed, and Bambala asked me to guard Red Sun till Atanas was old enough to rule. Then, there was the matter with Exile, which placed me as king of the Gemdas... A title which I happen to loathe. Sadly, when I tried convincing one of the betas of either this land or the Gemdas to take on the title, they flatly refused... Said I'd make an excellent king...."

He paused, realizing he was starting to babble again. Shaking his head, he nodded to Satan and, opening his wings, jumped into the air, headed back to Scar, free to heal her wounds, and take her to his land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Therthis!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis!    Therthis!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Therthis!
Page 1 of 1