Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Therthis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Therthis Empty
PostSubject: Therthis   Therthis EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:11

Scar

I walked these lands aimlessly now. I sighed then went to drink from a small creek. I looked at my coat it was white but the red of my blood which had run down my side had stained it so now I had a red line down my side. I sighed before walking on, I kept to myself then looked around then lifted my head and called out "Therthis?"
I looked around for him, he had been the cause for many things but I still loved him no matter what he was like.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Therthis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis   Therthis EmptyMon Jun 04 2012, 00:29

Therthis

The black king followed the thin call silently, his dark wings folded tightly against his sides, their white tips in stark contrast with the deep ebony that seemed to envelop him in his own mind, away from the world that constantly sought him out.

"Yes, Scar?" he said quietly, coming upon the pure white form of his queen, her silvery body shining in the light of the few stars that broke through the veil of grey clouds above. Her blood shone a deep red, almost black against her pelt, and Therthis felt a stab of guilt once more, remembering all that he had put her through, and all she had withstood for him.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Therthis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis   Therthis EmptyMon Jun 04 2012, 21:20

Scar

I smiled when he came, it was good to see him again. He had put me though much but I did not care like I had said nothing will keep me from being at his side unless forced to. I looked about again then back to Therthis "Seamus has grown and soon needs to find a way for himself and well i thought it might be time for another foal"

I looked at him then thought maybe I could find a way to remove the blood stain so it didn't serve as a reminder of what had happened. I looked at it again then back to the black winged stallion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Therthis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therthis   Therthis Empty

Back to top Go down

Therthis
Page 1 of 1