Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 13:35

A powerful horse cantered towards the snowy land, knowing that it would not take long for him to get there. He had been away from his home for some time and now he knew that it was good that he was returning to it. There was only so much that Toendra could do without him, and he knew it. Not many there were in the great icy Tundra, but that was something he liked about it. You had to get the permission of four seperate rulers to be able to run here.

With one last powerful leap he was there on the snowy plain turning his head to see where Izozt had gotten to. They had not spoken, the whole time they were going there, and that was something he wondered about. She had been the one who was silent, and he wondered who he had brought here truly. Then again she did not know all that much about her own breed and he would have to teach her to control the powers which he knew were inside her.

It would be something of a challenge, for most taught themselves to control the ice within them. She though did not know much about her power, and that was something that she had come out and told him about. That meant that he would be the one to help her, though he knew that his sister was good as well at using her little gift. It was odd though, that there was a leader of the breed that was a stallion and one that was a mare, and yet they did not run in the same herd.

That was a custom though that they had decided upon when they found this land though. They did not have to be in the same herd, for some Eispferd were desendants of him and some of her. Some even would eventually carry both their lines, though it was rare for two Eispferd horses to breed with each other knowing that both leaders would be in the resultant foal. Such things though were Toendra's to worry about. He was more the one who was the warrior type.

He did not have that damned bloodlust thing though, else he'd lose his powers over the ice and become a hellion. It was not something he was even interested in doing ever. There were some lines that he just could not cross. When he was angry, he had to keep it calm and controlled. That was the only thing he could do.

"Are you coming, Izozt?" he called.

OOC: 430 words...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 01:49

Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] L_I_F_E_by_katiecatapillar

The dainty dappled fae tossed her head, small hooves loping over the slippery surfaces with obvious ease. She was comfortable here, even with the thin coat of grey, and it was obvious she suited the surrondings.
"Yes," she said simply, not one for many words nor able to bother herself to speak while her mind was churing the never ending list of questions now rising.

What was she? Why was she? How was she? What now? What then? The list was always growing, changing and editing. But she knew that now wasn't the time. Hence the game of silence.

Instead of speaking, she found herself studying the handsome form of the stallion before her. The thickly muscled body moved with a similiar ease to he own. The deep contrast of his pelt against the snow and ice, but the glowing runes that almost matched her own held a deep power, one she wasn't sure she wanted to understand. Were they related? Mayhaps, but she couldn't think how. Distant cousins at the most.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 12:36

He smiled as he looked behind her and saw her following him out. She was one of his kind. "Do you have a question for me?" he asked gently, turning back to walk by her side. He knew where the ice was thin and thick.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 13:47

Her eyes flashed over to him, scanning his gently expression and nodded with a slight timid bow of her head.
"I have many," she replied "all I will ask in time...but they are mainly about...well, everything."
She sighed softly, for so long she had struggled to find out what she was. Now she knew what she was she just needed to figure out the who.

"But...if all of our kind rests here...how come I have never been here?" she whispered, scanning as if trying to find something from her past but unable to find anything.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 14:19

“We are new to this land. For many years my sister and I have been staying here hidden from the outside world. We have decided that it is time that others became more aware that there are horses who are bonded to the magic of the winter ice and snow,” he replied.

He smiled, looking at the ground nearby. “The snow hides very thin ice ahead, but I will be able to strengthen it if you stay behind me.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 15:11

"So..are there others of our kind?" she whispered, uncertain if she wanted to hear the response.

"And I can tell...sense it I guess.." she blinked in surprise, studying the weak ice before them "it screams...warning, but will hold if I ask?"

She phrased it like a question, unsure if she was truly sensing it. But she had always had a connection as such with the snow, and ice and even the water on occasians.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]   Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the land of our kind [kanny]
Page 1 of 1