New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What to do? ((Kanny))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: What to do? ((Kanny))   Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:44

What was a fae to do when she knew two very different minds prevailed in her head? Marcan was a wonderful horse for her to know, but his mind was one her father had always told her not to go near. The yougn half hellion fae walked through the woods of the Sanctuary of the Solo, completely unable to deal with the things in her head at the moment.

She remembered her mother, bringing her into the world. How much she had been loved at the time. Her mother had always been so defensive of her, even though she knew that she was not one of her heirs when it came to the land that she ruled over as queen.

Then he came, a year after she was born. A terrible sight, one which was not welcome in Seas of Sand she knew. He had knocked he out and when she had awoken she had been in a very dark place. The stallion was there, watching her, and he had said she ought not try and run away for she was in the valley known for danger, Danger Gully! He had also introduced himself as her father, Flaming Blade of Hell!

From that moment on, all she had known was pain, not love. She had thought that finding her father would be a wonderful thing, instead it turned from that into a nightmare. One worse than any she'd had as a foal.

Eventually, and she knew only about two weeks ago, she'd managed to flee from Danger Gully. She knew that her father would be searching for her, but she did not care at the moment. She was in a place of peace at the moment, and she would not be pleased if he did show up.

Her mind turned back to Marcan. She was having trouble deciding what to do about the unicorn. She sighed. What was a fae to do when she knew there was no easy choice? She liked him.

'He's wrong for you,' the hellion voice in her said, the voice of her father.

'But you like him. Follow your heart,' her other innocent mind said to her.

'And betray me? I doubt you would dare to do that.'

"Shut up!" she screamed out loud.

Honestly it was enough to drive a mare insane, though she might already be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:14

The birds squarked with protest, leaping into the skies at her mighty cry of anguish and the small white fae shook her head sadly, sorrow etched into her green orbs. Her time was coming to an end, the spirits told her as much but she still had unfinished business to complete before the time of the great war.

One task, of which, was to make sure the only male of the healers line was with his true bonded.

"Marcán," she sighed her sons name with mixed feelings. She loved her son, as a adoring mother would any child no matter their differences. And truly, she did love him and wished he didn't blame himself for the mistake of his birth and her time with the humans. But fate had a nack of doing everything for a reason, and one of the more obvious reasons was just before the keeper now.

The dainty tap of her hooves paced evenly from the cover of the trees, her head slightly bowed as she studied the distraught figure before her. She was still in the safe cover of her mist, not even the gods themselves could see her within it's hidden touch.

"Belofte," she whispered a greeting, her mutated features bowing slightly in greeting "I am Hidden Illusion...breath child, calm your mind and the voices shall go..."

She breathed softly, eyes soft and gentle as she studied the true fae of her sons heart. She had to help her understand, for it was the only chance her son had at finding happiness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:26

She was not pleased with the voices within her own mind at all. They just would not leave her be. She jumped though, at the sound of a voice. Spinning aroudn, she flattened her ears at the mare befre pricking them forwards once more.
This was Illusion, she was sure, no other unicorn used the mist in such a manner. She sighed. "I can't get rid of them, Illusion," she replied. "They've been with me for so long."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 00:31

The small hooves carried her forth a few more strides so that the other could see her form out of the mist behind her and took no offence at the pinned harks and aggressive nature. She would not fight, for it was her peaceful nature and healer vows that would not allow it.

"And they will go as soon as you let them," the fae said gently, her tones gentle as se tried to help her understand.
"They are there, they feed on your fear..you just need to breath child," she hushed her gently, stepping closer as if to lend her strength.

"If you believe them not to be real...they shall disappear," she whispered.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:33

Her ears flickered. "I have tried to do that, Hidden Illusion," she replied. Though she was bamboozled. Where was Hidden Illusion's horn? She thought all unicorns had horns. Strange. She did not say a word though, knowing there was no point.
"They just don't want to leave me alone, even though I know they are not real."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:43

The young marred fae shook her head, the white tuffs of her mane flying in all directions.
"No my child," she murmered, trying to get her to understand "you need to believe, if you do not truly believe then they shan't leave?"

Her heart went to the poor confused fae, it truly did. But she couldn't help her if she couldn't help herself.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:48

She focused. 'Both of you get out of my head! You're not real!'
'Says who?'
'ME!'
The voices fell silent. She snorted. "I think they're gone, that or stunned." She winced, shaking her head. They were not the only problem for her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:55

"Good," the silver fae encouraged and lead the mare to the river side, dipping her nose below the moist crystals "then we may speak."

She drank for a moment more, folding her legs gracefully under her body and gestured with her nose to the soft grass beside her.
"Sit young one, then we may speak."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 03:14

She let her legs fold under her, thinking what a strange sight they ought to be. A hellion and a unicorn sitting there, talking.
She drank from the river for a few moments, gulping down the water. It was odd, a hellion of fire being so easy about water. Even though she knew it could rid her of her flames completely.
"What did you wish to speak of?" she asked, looking at the white mare. She was very curious now.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 03:20

The fae allowed a small smile to curve upon her maw, the head nodding into the silence.
"Yes my child, I did want to speak with you...what, well that is a curious question...many riddles play at my tounge," she chuckled softly at the words her own mother used to say often.

"But one things sticks most in my mind...and that I know my time is coming to the end, my own daughter shall soon be born and the land shall have an heir. But before my passing, I wish to find my son in happiness....I trust you've met Marcán?"

The green eyes turned to the fae, already knowing her responce before continuing onwards.

"He blames himself, you know, for his birth. He didn't choose to be born...nor created...and in truth, neither did I," she sighed, tugging at the factors in her mind. If she had to, she would tell the whole story to this fae. She would be the only one who knew all the factors, other then her beloved Flame who had suffered the odeal himself.

"He was forced upon me, by the humans...they thought I was a rare gift, a rare deed...but greedy as they are, they always want more. Hence, Marcán. They are the reason why my magic is struggling at my gasp...why my horn is missing..."

Her eyes halfed closed, lost in the memories.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 14:37

She sighed. "I do not know what to do though. My father has raised me with such a dislike of unicorns." He sighed. "not to mean any offence, but he said that you would never help hellions, no matter who they are." She sighed. "I do not know what to make of this situation at all."

It was something that rested heavily on her mind at the moment. Yet even she had a son, and that was something that would surprised everyone had they known of it. Surely Hidden Illusion was not as bad as she was said to be?

Right now she had no idea what to do. "Why do you tell me all of this?" Surprise showed in her voice, an emotion her father would have berated her for showing to someone even if they were another hellion like her.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 14:53

A bubbly laugh escaped the fae before she could contain it.
"Your father speaks nonsense," she said with humor and a shake of her silver tresses "I help all the children of the land, hellion, wolf, horse, human even...so long as I find their mind worthy of their gifts they shall have my watchful eye and power by their side."

She lasped into silence as the fae pondered her painful story and sighed, muzzled nudging her neck with gentle comfort.
"Because I trust you to follow your heart..you are my sons true mate, your very soul is the match for his. He adores you, loves you and will do anything to make you happy. It is the way of the keepers touch. We are just lucky enough to know it when we find it...others must struggle often for years to find their other half."

She sighed "I just what him to be happy, maybe this will help his heal and stop blaming himself?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 15:22

"I dont know." She sighed. "I know there is something inside me that agrees with you, but even though he is an idiot, he is still my father." She sighed. "He also said for me to beware his brother.. the king fo Snowy River Forest for some reason as well."

She sighed.

"Do you know of any rason why he would say that about his own brother?" She really was lost at the moment, and it sucked for her. She wanted to be safe and loved, but she knew he would try and get her.

"I escaped from Danger Gully, but I know he will track me."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 15:59

The once pure unicorn bowed her head at the truth.
"Aye, he is an idiot and Thowra would have no more reason to hurt you then I, or even my son would," she smiled kindly with a shake of her soft features "my dear, if anyone even tried I would keep you safe. Trust me, no harm shall come to you if you rest within my lands."

The head shook once more.
"Not even he, the one who thinks so highly on himself, may track you within my forest. Unless you want them to. You can either disappear from the edge of the world, never to be seen again unless it is by those you wish..or myself, and my son for we control the magic, or can can stay here and live in fear. The choice is completely your's, my child...but please know, my son does love you. He is waiting within the borders, hoping you to appear...I must go, but please think carefully."

Rising to her hooves once more, and a final bow of her head in goodbye. The Keeper of the lands disappeared into her mist.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 16:06

She thought about Illusions words when she left, knowing that she had to do something. She couldn't keep Marcan waiting for too much longer. She knew she did not want to deal with her father again, but one day she knew that if she had the chance, she would kill him! He had caused her mother to turn on her, and that was something she did not take lightly to at all. She would never forgive Flaming Blade of Hell.

Once she knew her mother had loved her, but she knew that love was buried somewhere she would not be able to reach it any more. It was something that saddened her greatly. She sighed and then pushed herself to her feet, heading off in the direction of the land of the Keepers. As soon as she stepped out of the Sanctuary though, she neighed in shock as someone bit her. She kicked and them knowing it was her father she broke into a gallop and started to head swiftly towards somewhere she would be safe.

She could hear his hooves following her though. Would she make it before he recaptured her?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   Wed Jan 11 2012, 16:24

-END POST- Make a new thread at their land ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Kanny))   

Back to top Go down