Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02 2012, 09:38

Just for lack of better words, she flashed a subtle grin to the golden one - as if to tell him that she was prepared to fight. Of course, she hated to go to battle, yet it was somehow better than putting up with others trying to push them around. Animosity flared within her as she sneered to them, playing the role of the antagonist to them - she couldn't help but to taunt her enemy.

Lucid were her features, a facade masking all the pent up frustration over this power struggle from two over emasculated stags. Only could she roll her orbs at them as they both dreamed of what they could have more of. Clouds of heat rushed over her, satisfying her urge to have anticipation of battle...for she could simply smell the coppery blood meshed with the sand. Phantom felt her current nature was primitive, but it was different to assume and wish for bloodshed, rather than to know that it would eventually spill. She could even feel the stag beside her longing to send the ebony one to the grave, to see his carcass littering the sands. She smiled, for these thoughts were petty.

Phantom could only shake her dainty skull at his words, knowing that she could only pity the ebony stag to a certain point. "You were chosen by him for a reason, for your herd is a disgrace," she murmured toward the weak stag. "Your father had no pity on Volo, Oskana, or Wild Huntress...so tell me why one should take pity on you," she said, words cutting like a razor sharp machete slicing his jugular. It killed all chances of his return to the throne, for one so filthy should not rule others but be under rule. A king did not prosper when he came from such waste of his youth....

Surely, her words had shed light into his golden orbs and taken some of the pride that had thrived within away from his reach. She glanced back to the king, unsure of how to feel as she looked upon him - was she supposed to feel hatred, jealousy, pain, annoyance, or plain out dislike, for it was not the case. An intensity seemed to spread over her even at his words, affecting her like no other had. Sometimes, she accepted it as it was, and other times she shooed it away like an annoying sibling. Either way, the emotion grounded her in this terrain - which wasn't that terrible and grounded her to feel as she must protect him and his assets. How odd, she thought to herself, this entire situation was. Who would have thought that she would find herself trapped somewhere with no escape in plain sight? Of course, she could leave, but she could not stay away for long.

Even the wind spoke to her in gentle tones, saying that every creature had a destiny. One shan't wander until their dying day until the sun on the horizon ceases to burn in their soul...until it drifts away, forgotten. Since she was a youth, the point of life had been lost, vanished into thin air and instead was replaced with something new. Perhaps, it would return someday soon, knowing that she was trapped here until her heart decided.

Phantom simply stared in pity for the fae, now abandoned by her lover and forced to roam until the end of time alone. She almost wanted to laugh at how gullible she had been to fall in love - it never lasted forever, and when it left, it left with scars on the heart. With each one a stag met, he collected a bit of their heart that would never return to them. And when he left, that bit of heart would leave with him; some called it heartbreak but she called it a fact of life. The would act one way one moment and leave the next.

"There's nothing you can do Spyro. It shall take more than us to make him leave. You must seek an army of strong horses to help you, but everyone's on edge now...so I would wait until after Frenzy is dead," she said with a simple nod. "That is if Dimitri doesn't kill you or him first," she muttered, so softly that only the golden stag beside her could hear.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2012, 06:29

(OOC: Waiting for E~)
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:26

((erm he`s black with a golden horn and mane and tail lol))

The black stallion sighed as he looked out over his lands, staring at them. He would be back, eventually, to deal with the upstart who thought to take them from him. But for now, he would not risk Phantom over such a trivial thing. ``Perhaps we should go to Snowy River Forest. Or maybe Silver Forest? I know I am safe in the first, for that is the place whence I was borne by my mother. The other though I have heard of but never have been to.``

He sighed. Knowing that something pulled him towards his old home. ``Something tells me that I should return to the forest, that there is trouble of some sort... I cannot explain what though...``
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:29

OOC: Phantom is not his...she's hanging out in the land for a while but isn't really with anyone yet. It's tourmaline that's with him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:35

((ops))
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 07:22

Demitri's eyes rolled and he snorted harshly, the whites of his eyes showing beyond the amber irises. Anger and restlessness paced within him, streaming within his veins and entwining with his very being.

Why did the colt still dither and talk? Why was he still wasting his time here? Hadn't he stated it simply enough? This land was his now. He'd be damned before he gave up the land to that weakling of a colt. He'd fight to keep it.

And no, he did not wish to help Spyro or whatever his name was to get rid of the demon that currently possessed his body. He did not want to leave his land and travel to some far-flung land on a whim and fancy. He did not want to leave his land open for attack again.

The golden stallion snorted impatiently, lips thinning into a harsh line as he eyes narrowed. A strong golden foreleg pawed at the ground overtly, spraying sand beneath his own body as he snorted once more - a low sound.

Phantom's musical vocals once more rang out, and it was indeed music to his ears. Without any conscious effort, the bloodlust within his veins receded a little, and the stallion calmed a little at her calm, matter-of-fact words.

He glanced at her, eyes softening at the sight, giving her a quick smile of her own, lowering his eyes. It was strange how she had managed to sum up everything that he had wanted to say to concisely for the other stag. Surely, he would leave now?

And then Phantom continued speaking, her voice low, but loud enough for him to hear. Demitri immediately perked up, feeling uncomfortably like a collared puppy, as she mentioned killing Spyro. Feeling ridiculously hopeful, he glanced at her, raising an eyebrow as though seeking permission. What for, even he didn't yet know.

Something hummed and sang and ran like fire just beneath his skin, throbbing in every beat of his heart every time he looked at the graceful, beautiful mare.

"Wait a minute," Demitri bit out, immediately hostile. "You said we, Spyro. Who's 'we'. I hope you're talking about yourself and your pretty mare over there and not me and Phantom."

He tossed his head, narrowing his eyes as he bared his teeth a little, flattening his ears.

"Now, since you've got that settled, are you going ti go now? Or do we have to fight it out here, as we should have done the moment you stepped hoof upon my land?" Demitri snarled, pawing the ground immediately, and could not hide the slightly hopeful expression on his face.

(OOC: Sorry he's so nasty, E)Smile
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 02:07

“Oh I'll fight, Demetri. But I will not fight you here.” Spyro glared at him. There was no chance he would cause blood to be shed in his land. That was not something he would do to this beautiful terra. “And I could care less about your mare. Of course I meant mine.” the cobalt stallion reared, golden horn raising high into the sky as he did. The golden hooves slammed back down into the ground, causing the ground to shift with the force of the blow.

Screaming a challenge at Demetri, the stallion took to the skies. His destination? Bimbisaar. He'd teach that usurper a lesson he would not forget.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 02:53

(OOC: E and I have agreed that she can keep the land. Demitri's been moved to Eternal Paradise, no matter the outcome of the battle. So yeah, Phantom can follow him and post their if you want? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))
Page 1 of 1