Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A talk [Saphira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A talk [Saphira] Empty
PostSubject: A talk [Saphira]   A talk [Saphira] EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 04:04

In the darkness of the night,
in the fury of the storm,
with the silver mark of freedom,
the spirit was born.

He moved through the trees, knowing that he was always welcome here where Pheonix lived. After all how could Pheonix ever tell Sundawn never to speak to him again? Unfortunately this was not for a freindly visit. It was more of a warning. A warning that had to be given to his freind.

Armada was in trouble, and it had been Thowra who had answered the call first. He had to find out whether Pheonix was really going to be there to help or not. The business between hellion's was not easy to deal with, and he also wanted to meet his nephew, who would one day rule Thunder Meadows. That was something that was important to him as well.

Silence was all that calm on the wind to any of the bush creatures in the land. He didn't want to be heard until he was there. Soon enough though, he dodged somewhere to hide when he saw someone tall and chestnut flying over where he was. Hidden amongst a few rocks, he looked up. Hmm, I wonder who that could be, he thought, watching as the horse circled around, staring at the ground as if he was searching for something.

The horse up in the air eventually gave up, and Thowra waited till he was out of sight before moving on once more, through the trees.

Thowra, they named him Thowra,
Like the wind, like the wing, that is free,
Thowra, they named him Thowra,
and as the king as the king he will be.

No mind, no form, I only exist;
Now ceased all will and thought;
The final end of Nature's dance,
I am it whom I have sought.

A realm of Bliss bare, ultimate;
Beyond both knower and known;
A rest immense I enjoy at last;
I face the One alone.

He was content up here in the air. There were so many things that the young stallion, son of Pheonix had seen from here. Now though, Sabedoria was growing older and into a fine young chestnut pegusas. His mother and father had taught him a lot about living in the bush, and now, he sought to use those skills for his own benefit. Enjoying the cool breeze he'd been soaring along, that was until he thought he spotted a movement near a few rocks.

Snorting he moved back the way he had come, looking more carefully at the ground. there were no tracks that he could pick out at all. Had he imagined it? That couldn't be possible. He could have sworn he'd seen something creamy in colour moving through the woods, and he knew it had been a stallion. What creamy stallion was there in these parts? No stallion sub herded here. He knew that, other than himself, Pheonix was the only other stallion in Thunder Meadows.

He flew towards where he knew his mother and father would be, in their favorite rolling spot. Sure enough, there was Sundawn, on her back, wriggling in the sun. Pheonix was not there, though. An odd thing, he knew. She got to her feet though as he landed.

"Yes Sabedoria?" she asked.

"I think I saw something moving, in the rocky canyon. Though I looked again, and there's no trace of a horse, when I'm sure I saw one," he explained.

"Hmm, I better go and check it out. If there is someone down there, you know I'll find them before the realise I'm even there," Sundawn snorted, shaking herself lightly, and then she was off, her son following through the air. It would be harder for whoever it was to dodge with one on foot the other in the sky.

I have crossed the secret ways of life,
I have become the Goal.
The Truth immutable is revealed;
I am the way, the God-Soul.

My spirit aware of all the heights,
I am mute in the core of the Sun.
I barter nothing with time and deeds;
My cosmic play is done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

A talk [Saphira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk [Saphira]   A talk [Saphira] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 20:40

He too, had heard. Phoenix tossed his tresses, flicking his hooves as he galloped off towards where he knew his mate and son were, catching up to them easily. He nodded at both, a smile tugging at his maw.

"Sundawn; Son," he greeted them, as sparkling as he looked ahead. He knew already who would have come. There were only a few horses who could enter his land without the whole forest knowing, and one of them was Thowra, his friend and ally.

Stepping forward, he nickered loudly. "Welcome, friend. There is not need to be shy," he laughed. "Step forward and let us talk."
Back to top Go down

A talk [Saphira]
Page 1 of 1