Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One body, Two minds (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

One body, Two minds (Open) Empty
PostSubject: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05 2012, 18:53

Laleh and Jasmine

I walked listening to my sister bable on about how lovely this new place was. I looked around to see if i could see my sister Jasmine but then i remembered she was babling in my head "oh be quite you it's hard to think while you chat like you do dear sister"

Your the one that asked this stop complaining about it

"your right sister, maybe you should take over"

NO, no sister it's your turn i shall be alittle less chaty

I sighed and smiled. I looked up and then around, as i was sure i heard something. I looked around again before going down to the river to drink.

OOC: Jasmine specking
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

Cash On Hand : 64

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05 2012, 22:12

Harker

I made my way through the lush forest,my white eye orbs picking up as many details as possible soon I overherd the voice of a mare, a dark perhaps? She seemed to be speaking to someone else a groupe maybe? I would have to take caution. I finally got in view in of the speaker she didnt seem like a dark and she seemed like she was talking to her self odd.Leaving the cover of the forest i went to speak with her

"Greeting young one what brings you here this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05 2012, 22:20

Laleh and Jasmine

I had stopped to think some more about things Jasmine popped in from time to time to say something. I thought for a moment then then jumped when another horse started to talk..

"Greetings I'm Laleh, i am here.. i don't know why i'm here"

Oh sister get to know him before anything else ask his name

"Whats your name Stallion"
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05 2012, 23:00

"Harken is my name" I turned my head in confushion at her words"Forgive me but what do you mean you dont know what you doing here?"
I seemed strange to me that a mare whould appear out of nowwhere and yet have now idea where she is and even stranger that she seem to talk to her self.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06 2012, 16:57

I listened to him the sighed "thats just it i'm new here so i know not where to go so i don't know why i'm here, all i know is that i can't go back to my home which is indeed far from here" i was going to say more but Jasmine made a warring sound in my mind so i stopped.

I smiled again then started once more to speak but this time to my sister "Jasmine, how on earth am i to know where we are yes i may be in contorl of our body right now but i don't know everything"

well start to learn, let me speak though you and maybe we can get this cleared up

"go ahead, i did offer to give you full control before"
I shugged then pulled back sligtly and when i spoke next not my voice but the voice of my sister came out "Harken, where are we, this place is new to us and me and my sister have hard time as it is getting around"
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 00:03

Confushion and suspicion filled my mind what was this mare talking about?Who is Jasmine and what did she mean by full control? I would hate to of been worng in my assumption that Laleh was a light.
"Im am sorry but who is Jasmine and what right does she have over your mind?"this mare was getting stranger by the second.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 00:49

I rolled my eyes "i am Jasmine"
and with those words i took control from my sister and our coat went from the patched brown, palomino, grey and white it was too a pure white white with two black markings under my eyes and wings grew from my sides "We are twin sisters, who are trapped in the same body, we take turns at being in control of our legs and other things while the other stays at the back of ones mind like i have been doing, thats what she means by full control, i can take over when i wish for i am the stronger of us but i like my sister to free freedom too, Laleh happens to be the reason why we are like this"

I looked at him and sighed "we are of light but to many we are strange, our parents did not like us after we where stuck together like this, not many others have, we are twins with a twist, so if you think us weird or something along those lines leave now if not and you want to get to know us then stay but get used to the fact we do speak with each other and we are together for good"
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 03:16

"I apologise but one can not be to careful of darks these days." The scar over my eye burned at the thought of that memory "I know that all too well"I wisperd to myself.I wasnt truly amazed at these two sisters as my search for my brother had taken me far and wide and I had seen things far more odd than this but this was definitely somthing new.I decided I wised to know more about these twins with a twist."If I may ask how did this happent to you too?"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 18:06

I sighed and shook my head then looked at the stallion i did not like him at all. I sighed when he spoke and i waited until he asked how we ended up like this. I sighed again then pluged into talking about it "well it started with a flood, i was spet down river and lost from my sister, now me and Laleh could hardly be separted before this and to suddenly be apart was the hasdest thing in our lives" i stopped for a moment to listen to what Lelah started to say her part so i could tell this stallion her part of it.
"Laleh could not stand to be apart from me longer then a few days and after failing to find me she made a wish, she wished that we could be together again and never be apart. A unicorn had heard her but this horse was dark and it twisted her wish and then we found ourselves together as one"

I sighed i had taken to much of Lalehs time it was her turn and i wanted her to live her part of her life that she had. I pulled back so i was at the back of her mind and pushed her out so that she took contorl again. The wings dissapeared and her coat went to the patch work it was not my coat, although my presnse could be seen in my sisters eyes as it seem that a white winged mare stood deep within them.

Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 22:07

As she finshed her story i relised that i was probably not the first to ask how her and her sister became one in body it also occurred to me that if Laleh had not made her wish Jasmine would likely be in a state of mind similar to my own.

"If I may be so bold as to say the two of you being in the same body seems to be both a blessing and a curse,without that wish the two of you would likely never have found each other,and trust me when I say that it is hell,never knowing whether you sibling is alive or dead or prehaps they could be behind a tree a few meters away it's enough to drive you insane."

My mind was still sturing with thoughts of my borthers,I tryed to push them to to the back of my mind in a feeble attempt to forget them.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyThu May 17 2012, 00:55

I chuckled "oh we would have found each other after a while, we have a bond that can not be broken more so now. but i do know what you mean about it being hell"

I looked at the stallion and frowned at a comment made by Jasmine "Jasmine asks if you have ever lost someone you love like us"
I shook my head and looked back at Harker "Jasmine will you quit it your the one that keeps backing off i like being the one annoying you from the back of our head" i smiled at Harker "siblings although how often you want them back once you get them sometimes you wish you hadn't "
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) EmptyTue May 22 2012, 01:49

I sighted as I looked upon the twins, how I envied there kinship and luck, it was almost like looking it to a mirror of what me and my brothers could have been.

“I and my kin thought the same, that we had a unbreakable bond.” I chuckled softly at the thought of such a thing“There is such bliss in naivety”

Jamine's question was a difficult one to answer. Simply thinking of my brothers floods my mind with painful memories"Yes" I said in a tone almost completely devoid of emotion, "Two..My brothers"

Laleh's words where distressing how can she not see her luck? And now she regrets it? She will never know how good her cruse is until she has lost it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One body, Two minds (Open)   One body, Two minds (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

One body, Two minds (Open)
Page 1 of 1