New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 962
Cash On Hand : 1636
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22

PostSubject: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Sat Jan 07 2012, 22:11

Iellana

Brown and white patched bodice floated limply down the wide river, sinking and bobbing against the fast flowing current. Her head dipped under the water, but no struggle was made to bring it back to the surface. To the world around her, she appeared as a dead horse floating down the river. Maybe a man had killed her? It could of been true, seeing as she had red raw marks on her stomach's edge.

The limp bodice was pushed against the sandy banks, her drenched being stuck on the rocky floor's but still her eyes remainded closed as she continued to bob below the surface.

Was she dead? Was she alive? Would anyone help her?


OOC: Crappy guys...sorry...got a bit of an interesting plot with this one ^^



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

avatar

Posts : 981
Cash On Hand : 1479
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Thu Feb 16 2012, 12:21

Fear. It loomed in the depths of his entirety, death wandering hopelessly in his mind - yet it was like the tides. Sometimes it was there, and sometimes it was not. Whether the worry that feathered to soft tips that tickled his mind in slumber was an illusion or true to nature, he could not tell, for the blind could not know what was to seeing. There were times when death seemed imminent, yet it shrank back at the sight of him, like the banks shifted back from his reach during the blazing months of green...verde.

Ides of March had come and passed, and the world was passionate and beautiful, to say the least. Orbs, one could either call them icy or like a brisk waterfall flowing over all, scanned the terrain. It was now the time, his mind had whispered. He had felt the green reeds of the river calling to him, or perhaps it was someone near the roaring beast that his heart longed for.

Gales swept him along, his flowing strides eating up the ground that he tread upon. Sunlight cascaded through the shadows, a rush of warmth descending upon him as he passed through each bit of sunlight. Many eyes were caught, for he hated to be big-headed; but, he was rather attractive. Storm gray trickled over his masculine bodice, muscles well developed from a few years of training rippling with each step. Along his underside ran a trail of ivory, all across his pillars. Two pillars of alabaster ran down his features, focused on the task at hand. He was stoic, not expecting anything nor asking anything of the earth, in all her glory.

Suddenly, a rush of adrenaline ran through his bodice, pumped with energy as he found himself charging through the water. Harks laid against his skull as water splashed upon his face. Oh, he had to get there in time! This horrid sight, so horrid, so terrible must be undone. Poor creature, the one who had not been put to rest sufficiently. Deep earth she was hued, like the logs or the ground they tread upon - yet upon her bodice, there were ivory patches, much like the ones on his underside.

No one deserved such a death, lacking of respect and gratitude for a life well lived. Easily, he sunk his knees down, coaxing her upon his withers as the rushing water pushed her further near him. With all his strength, he mustered enough energy to plunge through the waters, murky with blood and death. Several times, she had nearly fallen off, yet he panted, moving slowly, steadily until he could feel the sand under his daggers. Softly, he dumped her to the ground, blue eyes pouring over he in sadness as he studied her, shaking his skull. "What a beautiful creature you were, too," Nadav sighed, nudging her softly with his muzzle. Perhaps, he would carry her body to the woods so that he could give her a proper resting place.

OOC: He has no idea she's still alive...xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 962
Cash On Hand : 1636
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Sat Feb 18 2012, 15:06

She felt as if she was flying, bobbing along with the current in the deepest pits of her mind. In this land nothing hurt, nothing made sense. Nothing was wrong. She couldn't remember her mother, her father, their island nor what happened.

All she knew was that in her slight sense of nothingness, she felt as if she was gliding along. Movement without actually moving.

But all to soon she felt a thud of earth once more below her, the force of hitting the ground once more cased a gasp of breath escape her, soon followed by a moan of pain as it flashed once more though her nervous system.


OOC: naww so cute!! I might make her wake up the next post....?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

avatar

Posts : 981
Cash On Hand : 1479
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Mon Feb 20 2012, 14:58

It was a question, what exactly he would do with this sopping, wet and cold bodice that laid at the base of his pillars. With a sigh, he nudged it a bit, sensing the slightest stir of motion in her cold form. No. She could not have substance within her, could she - life to be led? Nostrils flaring, he edged down beside her, to get a better glimpse of the beauty. Oh, how he dearly hoped she had life within her, for the features of such a beautiful creature should not go to waste - not when the rest of them could not attain such a gorgeous countenance even at rest.

Worry rushed through him suddenly, wondering if she would indeed survive if she awoke from her miserable sleep. He did not come here today to see someone die before him, yet to hope was his only way. "Please..please wake up..." he whispered, pink lips leaning to her harks as he spoke gently, gray skull quivering with anxiety as he crouched beside her.

As she hit the ground from his gentle grasp, he heard her gasp and moan with pain as she crumbled to the ground. Snorting, he jumped back, harks erect as he approached slowly, sniffing her form. Now, he was assured that she was alive, but would she survive? This was the question he desperately needed the answer to. Now, he was dedicated to her - he could not give up on her quest for survival, no matter how tough it may be. For some reason, he was here at the right time to save her and save her he would. "Hello? Are you okay?" he asked. Of course she was okay...that's why she was drowning in the river just a few seconds ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 962
Cash On Hand : 1636
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Fri Mar 02 2012, 19:01

Glossy locks of pure ivory seemed to shiver with cold, the soppy strands tangled in all directions as another throaty, painful coon escaped her. Her slight mass with the slowly trickling blood streams rolling down her side in rouge beads.

Another moan escaped her, as well as a throaty breath which had her eyes snapping open to releave their bright blue depths which had the dull light of pain behind them.

They fluttered around for a short moment, seeming confused to where she was before they landed upon the obviously worried stallion leaning over her. With a terrified gasp of this close stranger, she heaved her mass to her dainty hooves with a pant and grunt of pain but managed to stand before him on shaky legs, splayed wide to stay standing.

"Who are you?" she whispered, seeming tearful in her tones as the effort of moving quickly while so weak began to take its toll and she folded back to the ground with yet another grunt "where are we? Where is my mother? My father? My island?"

OOC: egh..sorry. Typing one handed xD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Kanchana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 962
Cash On Hand : 1636
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Sat Nov 03 2012, 23:45

Bump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

avatar

Posts : 981
Cash On Hand : 1479
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Mon Nov 05 2012, 15:29

Blood pumped from his heart raging to itself how it wished life had not been so cruel to delicacy. Had life lingered within her motionless form, or was rigamortis to settle upon her limbs? Quietly, he craned his massive stormy skull down to hers and peered at her - why, she was a beauty, a rarity to even stumble across in the heavens. And she was dead? No, a goddess could not die, but as the moments turned into minutes that lingered on into hours, he doubted that she possessed life.

Out of nowhere, a moan escaped her maw, nearly scaring the young stag up a tree as her glazed over orbs began to shine once more with the essence of life. Shocked, he took a step back as she quickly moaned again, louder and quickly rose to her feet. Taking another tentative step back, he gave her a moment to take this in - just as he needed a moment to do the same. It was not everyday, after all, that one got the...experience of seeing someone rise from near death and survive. Well, she had not survived yet. It would be best to see in the next few hours if substantial bleeding had damaged her.

"Ummm," the painted stormy hued stag paused, shaking the thoughts off his mind. "I am Nadav, Beta heir from Vernien En Seere," he replied, bowing to her politely. It was not like him to be so outright, for he was a kind and shy soul. "We are in Alaknanda River, it is a place where our kind gather and meet for various reasons...to chat, to discuss.." he replied. "And to answer you last question, I cannot, milady. For I do not know of your father nor of your land. What I do know is that the river runs to an ocean vast as the galaxies that dance in the night sky, so I would say you are far from home," he replied thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 962
Cash On Hand : 1636
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Mon Nov 05 2012, 17:36

She shuddered softly as the cool night air brushed against her damp bodice, blue eyes darting nervously over her surroundings as she half listened to his words, wary of any action the stranger might think he deserved.

"You pulled me from the river..."she whispered finally, connecting two and two together with a nervous shiver.

She only had to figure out why she was in the river in the first place. And why she wasn't safety home with her mother and father. The light blue eyes flickered around, uncertainty clear in her hesitant movements.

"Vernien En Seere? A-Alaknanda River?" she whispered, harks pricking tightly forwards "I..I have never heard of such a place."

All she knew was her island and the distant view of foreign shores.

Suddenly her legs shuddered and she fell to the ground with a whimper of pain as she landed heavily upon her wounded underside and shifted to lay painfully on her side rather then on her stomach. Breathing deeply to try and control the sudden rush of throbbing, she momentarily forgot about the stallion before her.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

avatar

Posts : 981
Cash On Hand : 1479
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   Fri Nov 16 2012, 18:55

A chill was in the air, and it blew like a swift wind of grace over a grassland against the thick hairs on his pelt. His muzzle, soft and damp from the struggle he had fought for her life wished to say words to warm her soul and cool her sorrowed spirit. To be in a place one had not seen before, why, he had not known the feeling as long as a breath had been in hid bodice. It was chilly, and the night was descending upon them quickly, the golden streaks in the sky showing as a winter sunset cascaded upon them. For a moment, they were golden.

"Yes," he answered simply. This was the only possible answer, though he thought not of the deeds he did for others nor the return he would receive. To do nothing would have caused death, and to be responsible for the death of another was the worst possible crime in the tradition he had grown up in.

Nadav watched her puzzled looks at first, seeming inconclusive as to what thoughts were trickling through the pores of her mind. He kept his distance, not wanting to frighten one who had already been battered, in such a literal sense. "Then, you must have come from afar. I pity you, for this is not a land of sunshine and happiness - it is a harsh and unforgiving land where chaos and fighting always seem to erupt. But...it has unparalleled beauty," he replied, looking to the mist surrounding the far off mountains. "In some realms, it is as peaceful as the moonlight on the river, but in others, hatred is the only love," he replied, keeping his orbs on her keenly.

As she fell, the young stag felt immediate panic and caution as to her true condition. Surely, he did remember that one could die so easily after such a traumatic event, even if they had seemed alright when they woke up. He dared not touch her, in fear that he would cause her pain. Quietly, he went over to a nearby tree and plucked some pears off, dropping a few of them, one by one beside her. "You will surely be hungry when you wake again," he murmured, keeping his eyes on the paths to the south and the river.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]   

Back to top Go down
 
F L O A T I N G Away.....[OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fast vehicles, transports and shooting
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush
» Shores of Hazeron
» Serene Scenes (OPEN)
» Testors Plastic/Rubber Cement Glue?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Alaknanda River-
Jump to: