Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 13:00

So...I have some things to do to get my characters organized and ask of the status of some of yours. First, I want you to post all the threads that I'm not replying to but you want a reply to. Thanks. Second of all, I need to inquire about some characters of yours. Some of my stallions don't have mares, and some are kings - that means open queen positions. So I'm going to post some names below.

Mares w/o Stallions:

Imber - she is in Alaknanda in the family thread and needs a home
Calandra - also in the family thread...she is 2 years old now
Reimse Beag - I can't remember where she was - I posted her somewhere. If you remember, please remind me. Otherwise, she's up for grabs
Phantom - she's my favorite character. just haven't rped her yet
Cascada - I think she may be posted somewhere, just can't remember. Please tell me if I'm rping w/ your character. Otherwise, up for grabs
Dayanara - evil
Sonatina - I think there was a post with Kula, E's character, but I don't remember.
Quicksilver - daughter of Ashwin and Blizzard
Mercy - I REALLY want to rp her

So that's it for mares. Now for stallions:

Machitis - he only has one and no place to live yet. If anyone needs to stick their mare with someone or needs more stallions in a land, he's the one
Chance de Vallon - he's currently w/ Bas al orc in Wajida, needs more mares and a land, he's a goody goody
Sutasafa - only has 1, going to find a land soon
Shetani - king and has no mares, The Devil's Swamp - NEUTRAL
Nadav - no mares, maybe 1 soon, talking to Jealousy in Wajida
Epimetheus - no mares, king, going to post in Alaknanda soon
Inachus - i don't think he has any, may be wrong. if he has one, please post who

Questions/Statements for you:

1. Who was with Zues? I think one of Ashley's charries was and possibly...Simple Sensation, who i think is rped by Epona
2. I would like to rp Amani with the other mares of his herd. Teeka was one of them, rped by Epona.
3. I want to rp Shimmer with Black Beauty(Erosaf's charrie). She needs another foal
4. I want to rp Cloudy w/ Therthis, she also needs another foal before she dies
5. I want to rp Kiambu and Fantasma more in their lands. They are also looking for stallion members for the herd such as Betas, gammas, and herd members.
6. Kanny: is Bearla alive? Maura was with him.
7. Thyone's herd? I think it had a few...?
8. I want to rp Crepusculum and adolescent pups
9. Who was Bloody Valentine with?

Male Wolves w/o mates:

Mufasa - he was with someone i think. idk who. please post, cannot be related to Modet's lineage
Polaris - open male good, cannot be related to Soul Render
Toxique - open evil, cannot be related to Soul Render
Rochelle - open male
Raven - evil, son of Radu
Dakarai - open
Kwame - open
Shyam- open

Female Wolves w/o mates:

Adalia, daughter of Modet
Abendlied
Lacerta
Tomiko
Lyra
Nalini
Aztec
Aquarius

Ok, that's it. OMG that was a lot. xD
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 13:15

Yep, Solantina was with Kula but we never made a thread.
Go ahead with Shimmer, make a thread and I'll get to it.
Rochelle could alwasy find the she wolf of mine that he forced...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 13:30

My Bloody Valentine, or just Bloody Valentine?

If you're referring to MBV, she was with Niagra, who's currently gamma of The Gemdas.
Zues had Kyra and Black Fire.
Therthis/Cloudy question. 'Kay, do you want to post in an existing thread, post a new one, or would you like me to post it?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 13:32

Haha, well done ^^ I need to start my own as well I think....now lets see how I can help!

Bearla can be alive...I 'killed' him but he hasn't actually died yet....lol. Any plots idea for him and Maura? And do you know which land they were at?

Brogan needs a mare.
Maolin needs a...slave? Or something mass evil ^^.
Naarar needs some 'beautiful' mares to boast his ego...not that it can get much bigger...

Machitis is with my...Yara? I think they were going to roam for a while or something...we should think of a plot for them as well....

Anthea is still waiting for a reply at the river. So is Iellana in a unanswered thread.
Make a thread or tell me where to reply with Omeya so we can get some of them together..
Same with Epimetheus, there is a thread waiting for him with Saoirse.

Bandia is also waiting for reply....and i'm still working on the Kiyia, Ayame and Accalia at the river. Should be done soonish if I can bundle some muse together.

Radu needs a new fetish...maybe to stalk one of your female wolves?

As for the rest...I'm making a bunch of new charries soon so I'll see who needs a home...

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 14:01

Erosaf:

Where is Kula?
Ok, posting with Shimmer tonight hopefully.
Which one did Rochelle force?

Otho:

Yes, it's My Bloody Valentine. I'll work on that.
Zues has neither of those now. I think Black Fire is in Kiambu's herd, and Kyra has died. I posted and gathered some new herd members, but I can't remember who. :/
We can post in a existing thread for Cloudy.

Kanny:

Yay, I love Bearla(: They WERE in Vernien En Seere, but we were going to move them. Idk where yet.
Oooo. Brogan is a cutie pie. I would put my Phantom with him.
Maolin - I'm thinking either Mercy or Dayanara. Dayanara would be more of the evil type, but Mercy can be tortured
Naarar - Reimse Beag

Yara & Machitis: I'm thinking wandering also, don't have any ideas yet.
Iellana - Sending Epimetheus
Anthea - Safa, he's a real sweetie
I'll post sometime with Fantasma and I'll reply w/ Epimetheus

Bandia - Polaris.
Kiyia, Ayame, and Accalia - I had brought in Dakarai and Kwame for those, correct?
Radu - Stalk one of Modet's daughters, Adalia. What would happen if she actually started to like him? xD
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 14:23

Haha, okay, let's do this..

I'll find a land for Bearla, perhaps the newly claimed back Valeska?
Make a thread for Phantom and Brogan shall appear xD
With Maolin...well up to you. He's slightly insane and odd...maybe Mercy? Dayanara might find his mental abilities...annoying?
And same wih Reimse Beag for Naazar...sounds good ^^

Maybe Yara and Machitis should...visit and make friends? Just make a thread in a random land just to chat and meet others? They could be the social lovebirds of the site ^^
Awesome, I love Epimetheus xD And Safa sounds cute ^^

Yep, Dakarai and Kwame was for the three...I'm still working on a reply, muse doesn't seem to want to flow for that lot.
And great for Radu! A new fetish xD and that could be a lot of fun...maybe the stalker turns into the stalked?

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 14:52

Teeka was with Amani, yes.
Simple Sensation was with Zues I do believe and I'm pretty sure she's still mine. I have so much trouble keeping track now because I put a bunch up for adoption and can't seem to remember who went where.

I would like to RP Shattered with Kiambu sometime soon, I seem to have a lot of muse for her, but no where to use it.

Also, I want to do something with Armada soon, as well as Rogue, her most recent daughter.

Phantom, is Candra still Trainwreck's queen? And I would like to do something with Lilus soon.
I also have a neutral, leaning more towards dark, mare in the River, if you would like to bring one of your stallions in for her.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 20:24

I'm making some wolves, both genders, so should you like, they can join some of your wolves' packs.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 20:34

Bearla was offered the position of Gamma in Vernien En' Seere once, Kanny
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 22:33

Then there they will go...did you want me to start a thread Phantom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 12:03

Epona:

Ok, I want to rp Zues, Sensation, and the other mare in his herd...Spanish Rose rped by E? I'm not sure.

How about I'll make a thread with Amani searching for Teeka? That will happen soon.

Yes, there def needs to be threads w/ Kiambu and Shattered and Frenzy and Rogue. I want to get back to Onyx too.

Candra is still his queen. Has she had a foal by him yet? And I'm working on all my Alaknanda posts now. It will take a bit of time to catch up.

Otho:

That's great! Very interested in getting my wolves matched up.

Kanny:

Ok. That's good, I wasn't quite sure where they were going to go.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 22:58

Awesomeness...did you want to make threads or did you want to go half half maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyTue Jan 17 2012, 17:17

It can be half & half I guess. I'll try to work on some replies tonight but it might not get done.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyWed Jan 18 2012, 02:19

Awesome! Let me have a think and I'll link them back here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 19:29

Erosaf: Where does Kula live? I want to post there soon.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyThu Jan 26 2012, 14:54

Yes, we should RP Zues and Sensa together soon. She needs a new foal.
Just let me know when you create a post for Amani and Teeka.
Shattered and Kiam need a thread definitely.
And Candra has not had a foal by Trainwreck yet. I think we were leading up to that.
I'll post in response to Lilus and Candra sometime this evening.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyThu Jan 26 2012, 23:46

Hey Phantom, you made a post with Adalia for me at Danger's Gully..who was I meant to reply with?

Also, who did you want me to make threads with?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyFri Jan 27 2012, 00:48

Note about Zandere: He is the Gamma of Seas of Sand

Kula lives in Thunder Meadows and hold the title of Betta

Le Soiel was the one Rochlee forced, they are in Silver Forest, or at least are hoping to live there, there is a thread there waiting for you, has been for ages, called: Can We Stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptyFri Jan 27 2012, 17:17

Kanny: Reply with Radu and perhaps make a thread with Naarar.

I want Ada, the stalked, to turn into the stalker. She's kinda desperate haha

Epona: I'm making a thread with Zues tonight, definitely.
Amani thread coming soon. It'll be a herd meeting probably.
I'll make a thread with Kiam soon.
Looking forward to the post with Lily. I have a lot of muse for her.

Erosaf:

Thanks for the info!
I'll post with Rochelle soon. Idk how my muse for him is.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Jan 28 2012, 22:12

Oh awesome! I remember that now...sounds like fun! And I'llmake a thread with Naarar as soon as I have replied everywhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 12:33

Kanny, I made the one for Machitis and Yara. Here:

https://freedomspalace.forumotion.com/t1151-within-fire-and-icekanny-erosaf

Also:

You had Brogan in a thread called Two Halves of a Whole. I'm replying to that soon. Brogan was getting Ailia, and Erosaf's Charrie was getting Flammis I believe.

As you can tell, I've been working on posts a LOT today, so more to come
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:48

Awesome! Working on a reply xD same with the Ayame and Accalia and Kiyiya...that was the post I lost so need to re-gather muse and reply there. Working progress xD

I'll post as soon as I get a chance! Busy with hockey...and school restarting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 09:59

Yay! Thanks(: I'm going to be working on some other threads too, wrapping things up for the battle. It's just around the corner now
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 21:54

Yepo ^^

And made this thread: https://freedomspalace.forumotion.com/t1171-quickly-before-he-w-a-k-e-s-phantom#4472
for Alston and that plot idea thingy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)   Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Organized(EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: Time To Talk-
Jump to: