Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 23:43

A dark hued nose poked out from the trees, the startling white of her glossy mane soon to follow her flared nostrils and hesitant strides carried her forth to the water's edge.

Small hooves swiftly entered the gushing stream, the water sloshing around her feet as she gracefuly snuck forth, harks pinned high for any distant noises.

She was here on a quest, or at least to fill a deed that rested ever so heavily upon her shoulders. The very reason of her birth, and the only way these lands could surive and the darkness fade away at least for a time at the death of the immortal Kaseran and Iaistiel. Which, by far, wasn't a simple task.

Forth she strove, slender bodice pushing gently against everything and yet no matter where she wandered, no mark stayed behind. Her trial seeming to merely vanish at the water's edge and her touch so delicate that no mark appeared.

She sniffed, turning the dark points forth as she turned the corner, stepping from the water's loose depths and peered though the trees over the edge of the lands. Bright eyes focusing before coming to a halt on a handsome stag and the only one that could help her.

"Alston," she whispered nervously, shifting her weight all the while keeping a look out of the cruel stag "Alston, pst!"

OOC: just remembered to make this post xD

Last edited by Kanchana on Fri Feb 10 2012, 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptyWed Feb 08 2012, 10:03

Waves crashed against a barren coast, emotion drained from the pale sands. All the love that was built on hedges of unbreakable stone had been destroyed - cast into the sea like a small child, struggling for every waking breath. Tears had hit the sands, welling in orbs of sweet lilac for the loss of all the great and wonderful things that had ceased to exist. Skies darkened as the deranged creatures had intruded upon the sacred lands upon which light was manufactured and dispersed from mountains to rolling plains to the tundra where the ice froze solid against the caves.

One could hardly interpret the burden of the world, how down-casting rays of less than benevolent sunshine froze upon the lack of prosperity across the coastal region. To the night time sky his shimmering light orbs cast, hoping...just wishing that this was all some sort of mysterious dream. That he would awake to frolicking fields of flowers, without the deranged evil lurking anywhere near. All of it came down to him though, why him? Sometimes he doubted whether or not he could rule this world, roll with its punches, and live a decent life. Hope was overrated for him, for nothing happened unless he made it happen. No conflict was resolved without him - and he thought of himself not in a conceited way...but as one overwhelmed by the world herself, crushing him.

Soft gales brushed through his tassels, ivory and earth hued strands of hair falling over his crest. Starlight washed over his bodice like a cascading waterfall, shining upon him with purity and innocence that had once been stripped from him. Cries in the night of wolves, howling their sorrows away to the moon filled his mind. If he could only wish his sorrows away, could escape with this reality that he was in charge of. Harks perked at the sound of light foot falls, blue orbs darting to the path of rocks where he had been staying. It was enclosed from the main part of the land. How pathetic he must seem.

She carried no sound with her as she moved lucidly across the earth where he rested. Long, silken tassels like moonlight poured from her, rolling over her shoulders with each light pounding of dagger. The fae, so much like a stormy, turbulent night was quite beautiful, her pelt like the clouded night, where the stars could not penetrate the darkness. It shone, blending in with the dark night, yet his mind sensed that someone was watching him long before she appeared to him. Blue orbs just as his own saw his soul, seemingly saw his woes and troubles and strife all before her. That pain and longing misery that filled his muscles that ached seemed to be shared between them, if only for a moment.

Quietly, he rose to his feet, shaking off the dust he had acquired from his sleepless night upon the soft spring grasses. "Hello there," he said softly, curiosity shining as plain as day in his eyes. "It is quite dangerous here...I do not suggest you stay," he whispered, hoping only that she would be safe from harm's way. No one deserved harm because of these two wretched monsters controlling the land.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 22:21

"Hello," she whispered in reply, a small smile on her lips as she took in the handsome built form of the young king. She hadn't been told what he looked like, only what she needed to look for. And this was him, there was no small chance at this marked, depressed and appearingly beaten stallion wasn't the earthly's young ruler.

A silent laugh vibrated though her chest, her delicate features shaking at his words.
"I have no means to stay," she whispered, trained orbs darting around but they were alone "only the means to help."

She danced with her fluid strides back a few strides and gestured for him to follow her with a toss of her pretty head.

"Come, we can talk without worry in this forest...this part is to...open," she whispered, knowing the land well enough from her years of study.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 18:33

Noble harks pricked at the sound of the lucid, cascading tone, born upon her lips with bliss pouring over each divine word that she spoke. Soprano tones mollified the harsh prickling of his soul breached by the roaring waves of malice and hatred, slicing his very core as it rolled over him. But still, the drift stood, fearless in the eyes of danger as the tempest roared around his mighty bodice. All fell down by the earth hued one, so noble in the face of danger that he laughed, glee in his countenance at the very gaze at their rancid figures.

Like a prayer, she had come to him in his darkest hour - all hope had ceased, just as the sun ceased to shine when the stars took over the dank, dark night sky. In night's beauty, danger came to the gales, the word of hope only existing in their hearts as the sun set on the goodness of their kind. Their very dreams wreaked with the shrill howls of immortals, gathered around at the carcass of one. Yet it was not their king, for he stood like a stone against their brute force.

"There is no help to be given," he sighed, intent upon staring at the ocean, dazed by its majesty of darkness - drawn in by its prowess. "But as it is my role, I shall listen to your words. You are at your own risk by even setting foot on this coast," he warned, nostrils flaring as he wafted in the strong scent of the sea breeze, cool as he felt it in his lungs. As long as their was a breath in them, he would fight all he could fight and not hang his head low like the lowly snakes of the earth. Alston the great would not resort to murderous tactics, but the defeat would be a difficult battle in which he would take the skull of the immortal and crush it.

Nodding, the young brute minded his step, daggers striking the earth with ease as the pine needles crumbled under his each step. Pine was nearly everywhere, dominating the very space they stood in. Leaves struck out, brushing against his tall frame as he followed her to their destiny. "What is it that you must speak to me about?" he questioned, rather curious of what she could help him with. At this point, he needed all the help he could possibly receive.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptySat Feb 18 2012, 01:15

Fluid strides suddenly came to a halt as her bright eyes danced around, seeming to scan the landscape to see if any unknown dangers approached, harks flickering at the now distanting sounds of the ocean's shore.

Lifting her head higher, so to become even with the young stag, her maw formed the words she had been trained from birth to say.

"There is help," she argued with a stomp of her foot "there is a single way, a single way..."

"They have a weakness!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptySat Mar 10 2012, 21:24

Breathless was he as he reached the richly wooded area, gray orbs blazing with unknown, intense passion - the longing to know truth. Earth, she desperately lingered in the balance of light and darkness, and the one to tame the beasts could not. One who could part the hearts of lovers and seas of rage.

To listen with greater ease, he lowered his proud, massive skull to her level, tassels playing in the breeze that lingered between the trees as he glanced upon her. She was a slightly mare, quite possibly smaller than his petite, fine boned mother. With each word, he widened his orbs a bit more until they were blazing with empathy for the situation. How hopeless it had seemed, like a tornado with angry winds swiveling all about him. Only the pure mind of one could stop it before, yet now he was not alone. Father, how kind he was watched his soul, as did this gentle creature.

"W-what? What is it, may I ask?" he said, stepping a bit closer with interest on the subject. How could he have been so ignorant not to travel to his subjects for answers? Obviously, they were far more informed than he, himself was. The question was: how was he could to defeat these rotten stags that had taken what was his by birth's rights.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptySun Mar 11 2012, 23:03

She span around, dancing orbs fluttering around carefully before pinning him with her gaze at his words. Quickly she stepped closer to him, hastly and forceful in her approach until her maw was against his pointed harks.

Once more she scanned the clearing and flickered her gaze back to his, gasping as she bumped aginst his nose and realised exactly how close she had gotten to his hulking form and then pulled back a few strides with a sharp intake of breath.

Content that they were alone as allowed in these forests, she knew she had to tell him the only way before Kaersan and that bloody she-wolf found that he was gone.

"Together they are strong," she said in a sing-song tone, as if a chant she had recited to herself many times over the years "apart they are weak."

She grinned to herself, proud that she had made it this fair and hoped that it made sense to him.

"Together they are much to strong! Never will you be able to defeat one with the other near..." she whispered quickly now "you must pull them apart! I do not know how...it is not my job, it is yours...but I am here to help. Tell my what to do, my King and I shall do my best to follow!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptyWed Mar 14 2012, 18:56

Rather oddly he eyed the fae, gray orbs filled with confusion as she broadly approached him, taking a confident step forward as she prepared to tell him the ultimate secret of the world. Earth held her own secrets, but all words were revealed as time passed them by. Each evil would fall to his knees, and some would recognize their wrong doings - yet far too many of them would not.

A jolt raced through his nerve endings as she bumped her warm maw against his as he distanced himself. Quietly, he inhaled, feeling a bit uncomfortable by how close they were, yet this was for business matters. Not for his own personal gain, but this was the world they were talking about. And what better hands to put it in than their own, for they had the best intentions of them all. It was almost immoral to call oneself noble, yet they did have the best hopes for the lands, just as much as the gods themselves wished for peace and unity.

"Well this is the same for all alliances," he nodded nonchalantly. "To separate them is the ideal goal. But it will have to be done with deceit and trickery. It is the only way, though I hate to sink to such childish games," he whispered, nodding. "I believe we should lure one away and kill the strongest here," he said, confirming his plan. It wasn't fool proof, but it could possibly work.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 03:36

The rather spontaneous fae snapped back to attention, a quick shake of her head to show that he had it wrong.

"No, no...you do not get it!" she whispered quickly after another scan of the area "it is a magic...a deep magic! A magic that turned wrong and turned them stronger years and years ago...."

"Together they are strong! But only because the magic says so...have you not noticed how they are always close? Touching almost all the time? Because the magic is strongest when they are together! The greater the distance between them....the further the magic has to travel..." she carried off, looking at him brightly as if hoping he would continue her answer.

"And you kill one, you break the magic...ending in the one left being nothing more then a mere almost immortal being," she offered a sheepish grin "easy!"

She pondered the rest of his plan for a short moment and nodded with a sharp bob of her head.
"It could work..I guess, but how will you get them apart? They have been side by side for....many upon many...years!"

The dark head nodded enthusastically as she spoke, as if to help the message be but across.

"Now, tell me what to do...you must return to your rest else you shall be found!"

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 02:12

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]   Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quickly! Before He W A K E S [Phantom]
Page 1 of 1