Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the Death [Pheonix's Death]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

To the Death [Pheonix's Death] Empty
PostSubject: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 03:25

It was maniacal laughter that came from him as he soared into the plains called Bimbisaar. That foolish horse called Pheonix. He was coming here, to a place where evil like Hades reigned in battle, to try and claim back his own lands? Well, the fool needed to be taught a lesson that was obvious. Nothing would he like more than to kill off the great fool.

He smirked as he spotted the young chestnut pegusas following his father through the air, and the tall chestnut mare moving below them along the grounds. It seemed that the fallen king, his fallen queen and fallen heir were going to witness this fight. They would tremble afore him, not knowing what they were here to see really. They scorned his claim of immortality, and now mare and brat would see their leaders' demise.

He dove towards the ground, rearing and screaming a battle cry.
“Come Pheonix! And face my wrath!” he watched as the other three got nearer. “This will be a one on one fight! No outside help. You want the land back? Beat me in a fight.. it is after all.. to the death!”

That she was terrified for her stallion was an understatement. Pheonix and herself were so much older than this Hades. This was something that she knew would be a disadvantage for her grey love.

Please do not lose on me, Pheonix. It would... shatter me.” She stood to one side with her son, who was glaring openly at Hades. There was no doubt that her Saberdoria would be a good king one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 03:59

The grey king was aging, his flames, though strong, was growing dim with age. They flickered weakly
upon his nape, as his weary eyes scanned the land. He was going to die soon – he could feel it in his
aching bones when he woke up in the morning. He had led a long, fulfilling life, longer than his
brother’s, fallen in love, and had a son any horse would be proud of. His large wings beat softly,
rhythmically as he flew onwards to what would be his last battle. He did not mind the land – he would
have no use for it soon, anyway. But it was rightfully Saberdoria’s, and he would do his best to secure a peaceful place for his son and queen to live after he had passed on.

Wingbeats sounded behind him, and Phoenix spared a glanced backward, rolling his eyes good-naturedly as he saw his son following closely behind. He had requested that they remained somewhere safe, but of course, his stubborn mate and son would have none of that. Despite that, Phoenix felt a warm glow, comforted that he would not be truly alone in his final moments.

Up ahead, the stallion spotted his battle opponent, and his eyes narrowed slightly, nodding to his son and calling lovingly to Sundawn, addressing them both. “Stay safe and stay well. If I lose, do not grieve… We will meet again someday. I love you both, more than anyone can know”

Then he turned to face his enemy. “Hades,” he greeted coolly. “Has anyone ever told you that stealing is wrong? I agree to your terms. Let the fight begin.”

Rearing up, the aged stallion let loose a defiant neigh, tossing his head and charging forward, launching himself at Hades’ neck. They wouldn’t even need more than one move. Either he sank his teeth into Hades’ throat, or the other would manage to do so.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 04:15

"You think this will be a quick fight?" He laughed darkly, easily dodging. “What a jerk you are. I'm not going to give you a quick death. Nor is your son leaving Thunder Meadows either!” he glared at Saberdoria. He would turn him into something nothing like what he was.

His hooves came crashing down on one of Pheonix's wings, crushing the bones into several pieces as they did.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 04:40

He saw it in slow motion, twisting desperately to get away from the crushing slow. Age slowed him, and his reflexes were not lightning fast, as they used to be. The sickening crack of bones sounded, as a wild screech of pain left his maw, the fire running up his wing as it dragged limply on the ground, slowing him down.

Anger blazed in him as he glared at Hades. “Just kill me then,” he mocked tauntingly. “Or what’s the matter? Too busy chasing down others younger than you? Leave my son and mate alone!” Turning, he launched himself at Hades again, shifting to the side to turn if he rose to strike him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 04:46

"Even you're younger than me, colt," he hissed at Pheonix. "None of you have seen the years I have, not even your ally Thowra or Ashton have been around as long." He took the attack it barely hurt. Swinging around, he kicked out, hearing the other's ankle snap at the kick.

Then a blow came from his front legs, barreling into him and knocking the grey horse off balance, he ignored the frightened screams from the mare and younger colt as he sank his fangs into the other wing, breaking that one as well.

The last attack was one with his teeth, a deep gouge in the grey neck, long stretching the length og the neck. Blood poured out of that. It was a wound that would kill him. turning he shoved Pheonix with his side, knocking him over. "You've lost, old one..." Turning he cantered away, back the way he'd come.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] EmptyWed Mar 30 2011, 03:41

Urgh no muse for this, soz >.<

Anyway, let's just say he dies a slow and painful and agonising death... And oh, he wants to convey his love for his mate and son from the horsey heaven Very Happy

RIP Phoenix. It was good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Death [Pheonix's Death]   To the Death [Pheonix's Death] Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Death [Pheonix's Death]
Page 1 of 1