Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you see me now? [open force]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

Can you see me now? [open force] Empty
PostSubject: Can you see me now? [open force]   Can you see me now? [open force] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 13:22

Why she had wandered here today, she did not know. Perhaps it was to get a kick out of the "lovers" that flocked to this area. She could never figure out why a mare, or stallion, chose to only be with one for the rest of their lives. Of course, stallions were greedy and had many mares, and made many babies with many different mares. But, if a mare were to do that, it would be justly frowned upon.

But Caligo didn't think like that. She wasn't a firm believer in love, so why wait around for "love" to have a foal? She didn't give a shit who the father was, she would rather her foal the way she wanted, no matter his or her bloodlines.

She shot a few nasty looks at an especially love-struck-looking couple and they moved away from her instantly. The beautiful dapple gray, arabian mare was in heat, and she was feeling extra bitchy today. Her promiscuity would maybe be frowned upon should she choose to find a herd, or a lover, or both, one day, but at this point in time it was going to make her happy and that was all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? [open force]   Can you see me now? [open force] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 13:43

Frenzy galloped up, in his full fury like a storm in its full rage. He was on fire as he smelled the sweet scent through his nostrils. His cobalt form glimmered as his daggers splashed through the over grown brush. He grinned one filled with malice as he spotted the perfect victim. It was a gray mare. He activated his powers, ran up and forced her. Looking down, he kept his evil look. She was perfect to be a slave, just another small branch in his ever growing army. Perfection. That was his name.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? [open force]   Can you see me now? [open force] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 14:14

Caligo was not surprised as a large brute ran up behind her and did the deed without even introducing himself. She did not fight, for this was what she had wanted. However, he could have at least introduced him self. The gray mare chuckled sarcastically. "Damn, you get straight to the point, don't you?" she asked once he was finished. To her it was not a big deal, but to any other mare it would have been a catastrophe. Caligo simply thought it was funny that way he had gone about it, that was all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? [open force]   Can you see me now? [open force] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you see me now? [open force]
Page 1 of 1