Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One More Time...(Open Force)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

One More Time...(Open Force) Empty
PostSubject: One More Time...(Open Force)   One More Time...(Open Force) EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:34

Ebony splashed against the deep waters, droplets spraying everywhere as nimble, thin pillars plowed through them. The pink tongued creature came to a halt, her smaller bodice standing out even in the thick reeds of the glade. Surely, she would attract some attention from the average male as he passed by with her deep onyx hues, sprayed with the intricate turquoise pattern that seemed to be out of the ordinary even for their kind. Afternoon sky hued orbs glanced all around the land, searching for that perfect male. Of course, she was not finding him for her, for she had no desire to call one a love.

All she wanted to love were pups, the young yipping creatures that would scatter around her paws, so small and fragile. Aztec was sure she would be a great mother, even though she had never considered taking on that responsibility until now. Perhaps, he would be a great brute of power, one with all the might in the world to give to her beloved pups. Perhaps, he would have a kind heart too, but what would a wolf with a kind heart be doing here, in such an evil land?

Some of them desired love, too, someone to spend the rest of their life yet. Aztec just wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, and she rippled the water along with her talents as she went. Scales bristled on her back for a moment, making her step on to dry land so that her fins didn't come out. Wouldn't want to scare away the good company that would be coming her way! Spikes of ice glistened bristles on her back, but she shook them away like she did the thoughts of hate. How could she hate the one that forced her? They were giving her what she wanted more than anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: One More Time...(Open Force)   One More Time...(Open Force) EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 21:17

He came quickly upon the ebony she-wolf, knowing why she was here. Soul Render he was, and eh wanted more carrying his lines. She would be one of the ones who would bear them. It was not often he met one like her, but then again, he rarely left The Gully. He paused for only a second, before making his move.

The green markings on his body seemed to glow, sending out a 'I'm dangerous' warning, though now was too late for her. She was his now. He leapt, pinning her and doing what she wanted, none too gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: One More Time...(Open Force)   One More Time...(Open Force) EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 14:45

Shaking her fur lightly, she held her ground as he did what he pleased. Under her breath, she growled at him quietly for not introducing himself before he forced her. It was quite unfortunate he was so rude, but perhaps, this would pay off. It would be nice to have pups carrying the bloodline of someone with a brain larger than the size of a walnut. Spikes stuck out from her fur, threatening him as he finished. No, this one wouldn't follow her; he wouldn't even see the pups.

"How kind it was of you to....introduce yourself," she grumbled sarcastically as she looked at him sourly. Aztec's ebony lips curled back to reveal ice spiked ivories, extremely sharp, very dangerous. Regardless of his stupidity, she could see that her pups would have spectacular abilities. Not only would they have the beautiful gifts of the Hykran, they would also have whatever he did. What was he, exactly?

Well, he had an ivory bodice with green flame patterns climbing up his pillars, all over him. By the sickly green hue of his pelt, she guessed he was some sort of poison wolf. How interesting it would be to carry the offspring of his, how joyous the time would be when she had them. "I'm Aztec, if you must know," she said, flicking her watery tail easily. "You're probably wondering what I am, and seeing as you won't see me again after this, I am a Hykran," she smiled easily, expecting him to reveal the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More Time...(Open Force)   One More Time...(Open Force) Empty

Back to top Go down

One More Time...(Open Force)
Page 1 of 1