Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] Empty
PostSubject: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 14:18

Wildfire
It had not been something that he was in the habit of doing, coming here to Alaknanda. But at long last, Wildfire had figured out that the time had come for him to come out here and find others for his herd. Having Charme was all well and good, but a foal from her would not be the best thing, seeing as they were half siblings. Same cruel father, but different, loving mothers.
The gentle natured king of The Rim of Heaven moved therough the trees, knowing that he would be busy one day when mares decided to come. Charme would like having a few other freinds here. Hopefully though, no more siblings of them though. The two of them together was enough for them both. Any more than that and you couldn't call his herd a herd.

heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] Fire_Unicorn_by_EmotionNaan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 15:36

Billows rushed against her soft golden pelt, caking her in beauty as her sun hued form traveled along the banks of the riverside. Nearly, she screamed at the slithering of an innocent black snake between her thin golden pillars. Today, no bird song filled the air - instead, it was the song of a nightingale, a sign that the sun had almost dipped under the horizon for the day. Rays of pink splashed with gold shone upon her form, washing her with a sensation of gratitude for what was given to her, just in nature. Thundering in the distance captured her attention; it looked like there was going to be another night time storm. The humidity was to die for - she could already feel a thin layer of sweat forming on her shoulders.

Huffing already, she waded into a river, feeling the gentle waters caress her form like a cascading waterfall. A sigh emerged from her lips before she emerged a few moments later - soaking wet. Shaking, she began to dry, her pelt shining with dampness and with the dying sun. Soft lyrics beckoned her lips to sing along, and so she did. "If you find it's me your missing," her perfectly pitched vocals carried softly. "If you're hoping I'll return. To your thoughts I'll soon be listening...in the road I'll stop and turn. Then, the wind will set me racing, as my journey nears its end. And the path I'll be retracing - when I'm homeward bound again," hearing her voice, she smiled a bit, stopping by a wooden tree.

Shyly, her green orbs looked around with scared delight. There were so many stags, so many mares. How did she know who was good, who to choose? Then, it hit her. She was too young to leave home...she had left with terrible words to her own mother. Gloria thought she was utterly incapable of making the right choice in a mate, but she had to grow up sometime - couldn't hold mommy's hand forever. No, it was finally time to move on.

One particular stag caught the green eyes of Gloria, and she couldn't seem to take them away without looking bashful. He was golden with ruffling flames around his cornets, so lucidly beautiful. Temptation to speak to him urged her on, but fear of embarrassment held her back. Gloria stifled a breath as she watched him move about. "Measure me, sky," she sang softly. "Tell me I reach by a song, nearer the stars. I have been little so long," she sang her soft soprano notes easily, smiling to herself. Surely, he could not hear her. He was too glorious to notice such a simple fae as her. Neither a king nor a queen's daughter was she - she was herself, the small, triumphant Gloria.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 16:00

There were some here that did not catch his interest. That was untill he heard someone singing. He knew though that she had seen him, though she seemed afraid to come near him. Smiling though, he looked straight towards her, and in that same soft voice he always had had, he sang something of his own.

The peace of flowers. Heaven like a tree grows
In silence; has no voice
Till they come and perch in the branches, images of words
From two worlds, birds and angels,
Inhabitants of mute leaves, lovers of the plant's rapt blindness.

Heaven, simple like a seed, from its minute beginning
Rooted in flesh and blood, instinct with death and pain
Grows complex, manifold; grows great with living,
With green and blossom and bough, sky-covering
With world, where nothing was, until heaven's spring.
Pattern of tree and man, unfold within me—
Branch where the veins run, quicken at the heart,
Be felt in every nerve, and fruitful at the breast,
Vine, pattern of Christ, interior quiet,
Quicken this barrenness, flower in my desert!

Would his poem get her attention? For she certainly had his at the moment. There was no one else here that he was even remotely interested in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 19:37

Nervously, the beautiful golden vixen turned her skull away from him as he looked back, focusing on some stag that hadn't held her interest in the slightest. Gloria felt her heart jump and felt his eyes on her body, wondering whether he was thinking terrible things about her or wonderful things. Surely, he wasn't interested in her the way she was interested in him. She knew she couldn't come on to him, he had to start this. Would he, though?

Gloria was nothing special, and her only gift was her beautiful voice. She came from a simple, mild land and was raised by a kind mother that she regretted being so cruel to. The fae wasn't unicorn, hellion, or pegasus - just a normal horse interested in a calm and normal life. Gloria wasn't like Tiana; she didn't seek adventure and joyful love. She preferred long, warm days in the shade with gentle caresses and kind words. Dark evergreens beckoned to her, called her name. She could smell them all around and guessed he was a mountain horse.

Then, she heard his light vibrato underneath his legato tenor voice, and she fell into a haze. Raising her skull, she stepped forward and sang confidently. Her soprano voice was beautiful on the soft gales, and it would entrance anyone it touched.

Nearer the stars
Weigh me high wind
What will your wild scales record?

Profit of pain
Joy by the weight of the world
Measure me sky!
Tell me I reach by a song
Nearer the stars
I have been little so long

Horizon reach
But catch at my hands
Stretch me taut
Rim of the world
Widen my eyes by a thought

Sky be my depth
Wind, be my height
World, my heart's span
Loveliness, wings for flight

Smiling, she looked up to him and wondered what to say. Whenever she was singing, her confidence seemed to grow wings and fly. She seemed to smile a lot whenever her high notes soared above the clouds and matched the bird's songs. "You have a beautiful voice," she heard herself saying softly, looking down as her shyness began to come back. Sometimes, it was just hard for her to be brave around other horses that were so much larger than her. Lime green orbs searched his for a moment, as if to sense any hostility but found none.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 19:46

"There are not many would would say that to me, and those that are kind in spirit like I am. Wildfire is my name, ma'am," he said, in that usual kindly voice. Slowly he was beginning to figure out who she was from. The coast's scent lingered in his nose from her, and he knew which of the lands she was from. "You are from Vernien En' Seere aren't you? The leader there usued to be my neighbour."

He chuckled lightly though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 14:20

Beautiful glimmering sunlight flickered upon her harks, which were perked forward in interest as she gracefully stood before him. Chuckling her warm yet soft melodic laugh, she genuinely smiled at him, wondering where this would go. Soft lips stayed put until he had completed his introduction. There was no showing off, no bragging how wonderful a king he was and of his victories in war. Gloria wasn't interested in the slightest by all his accomplishments, for they didn't make love - unless you were gathering the opinion from a dark creature.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Wildfire," she said softly, bashfully as she looked up to him with her light hued lime orbs. They were beautiful and kind, everything portraying what mother nature had given her. The hue of sunshine upon her glistening pelt had been bestowed upon her. The lime green hue of her orbs, and even the natural gray of her daggers was a gift of beauty, if only of the smallest kind. "I have heard of you from somewhere....Wildfire. You are the king of Rim of Heaven, aren't you?" she asked politely, mulling over his question for a moment as she thought of a response.

Thoughtfully, she studied him, wondering how he knew about her relations with the so called 'great king of the sandy land. They had both lied to her! How could they do that to their daughter - his supposed daughter. "He accepted me as a daughter," she mumbled, scraping her dagger softly against the ground, afraid that he wouldn't like her being mad at Sorrel. "They lied to me, though. My mother always told me Sorrel was my father, and when I turned three, she told me the truth. I ran away after that. I'll never go back," she huffed, looking up to him for a response, orbs filled with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 17:34

There were some things that happened for reason he did not understand. "They likely had a good reason for not telling you when you were younger. I can't make excuses for them, but I know Sorrel would usually not lie to someone as close to him as you likely are." He was not sticking up for his freind, but there was something amiss here.

"I once visited Sorrel, and I saw you when you were younger, but you would not have seen me, seeing as I tend to stay out fo sight in such places, as those of my heritage are not easily liked, seeing as one of the worst horses in the history of Freedoms Palace was my sire. Though I'm nothing like him."

He smiled as she spoke the name of his homelands. "Yes, that is my home, and I will never give it up to anyone, no matter who they claim to be, even a god likely or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 20:19

Gloria didn't like to be told what to do, especially if some stallion was the commander. Maybe this one had a point, though. Even though the ebony king wasn't her father, he sure acted like he loved her. Feeling terrible for how she had behaved when she left, she noticed in that same moment that she was significant to Sorrel. Trying to recall a time when he'd treated her less than fair, she stood perfectly still in concentration but found none. Perhaps it was best to forgive and forget the transgressions her mother had committed and be a happy family like they once were.

"She said all they were trying to do was protect me....maybe she was right," she mentioned softly, a small smile tugging at the edges of her lips. Acceptance was the key to getting better and being kinder; perhaps Wildfire could help her in doing so since her father and he were such close allies. "That is in the mountains, right...next to the council leader's land?" she asked politely, just imagining the beauty of the lands. Gloria had heard many stories of the rock surrounded territory, but she had never ventured into the rocks mounts. The peaceful shore had been her true love, until she had the first taste of freedom. Then, she ran like no other could into the unknown.

The young fae gasped a bit at his words and looked hopefully to him. "Oh, yes. I've heard stories of how you're a descendant of Hades. I can see how some would fear you, but I do not. I like you," Gloria grinned playfully, nudging him with her soft nose. "I've also heard that you managed to keep your land when Trainwreck was there. I can see you're strong," she smiled lightly. Maybe, soon he would ask her to come with him. That would be delightful!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 20:34

he looked upon her, smiling at the younger fae. There were some things he did not know. "Somehow yes. Though he has threatened to take it from me one day. It's not going to happen though. My younger brother Illurious runs there at the moment, alongside my queen, Charme."

He sighed. "Some see me as a threat, and they can if the want. only those who are dark spirited have any reason to fear me though. The others all know me better though, which is a good thing." He chuckled.

"Yes, Callisto of the council runs in Silver Forest, my neighbour land."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 04:50

This world of unknown was enchanting to her, it drew her in with every step and never wanted to let go. Now, the young vixen was convinced that the beautiful land of heavenly light was for her. But was it? One would never know until they ventured to see for themselves. Pine trees casting a shadow over her head to keep her cool in the summer didn't sound terrible, and the snowy winters appealed to her. Personally, Gloria had never seen the soft ivory blanket of the mountains during the mountains, and she wouldn't miss out a moment longer. Having her shy personality, she found it hard for her to murmur a few words - let alone ask him if he would take her to his lands.

Bashfully, she glanced at him, her lime green orbs filled with mischief. Being a shy mare wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, but she couldn't help but think of the endless possibilities of going to the mountain land. Gloria knew his queen was probably kind, and she was sure she would get along fine with his younger brother. "They all seem nice. I've heard how well your queen gets along with everyone," Gloria said softly. "Why don't we go see them?" she asked, chest thumping from her simple question.

Gloria found it difficult to tell others what she wanted, so this was a huge step for her. Now, her nerves were going wild, wondering if he would even accept her into his herd, wondering if it would be a good life. How she wished her mother was here to tell her what to do, but it was time to decide for herself. That's what she had been trying to get away from all her life, and now she had that freedom to do what was right. Yes, she would go with Wildfire and make a life for herself, if her mother was to see her again or not. "I cannot wait to see your lands," she smiled easily, wondering when they were going to go.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 13:19

Some would have laughed at how shy she was, but that was not him at the moment. He was not one to laugh about the way others were. In that way, he was more considerate than some. "Shall we go?" he asked.

He turned his head, looking in the direction he had come. "If you look that way, you can actually the higest mountain peak in my land." he smiled at her. Not many knew that you could see this far from his land, the mountain peek seemed so far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]   heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though] Empty

Back to top Go down

heavens King calls for mares [anyone, no evil though]
Page 1 of 1