Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Come from the Heavens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

We Come from the Heavens  Empty
PostSubject: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 05:06

They did not need wings to glide down to the mountain ranges that they sought as they moved from Heaven down to protect the world of Freedoms Palace. When Satan and his lackies appeared in a mortal place on Earth, they would always appear. Though this time they had changed their form. They were normally arch angels, but this time they had chosen to resemble horses. Unicorns though they were, each the color of the hair they normaly had as Arch Angels.

The first to land among the valleys was a huge jet black unicorn, with a beautful purest of ivory horn. He was the leader of the four, and it was he who had noticd Satan's movements here first. Second to land was Gabriel, a huge flaxen chsenut unicorn. Third was Rapael, the palomino unicorn. And last but equal to all of the others was the iron grey unicorn, Uriel.

"Leaders of this land come to us, we wish to speak with you of matters important," Michael called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 05:13

Dragon Wing

I was flying when i saw the four huge unicorns glade down into my old land and my Daughters new one. I stayed in the air until one of them called for the leaders of the land to go to them. i might not really be the leader but i knew my way around the land. Landed close to were the four Unicorn Stallions were "Greetings I am Dragon Wing the Queen my Daughter should be here soon"

I folded my red wings to my black coat as i stood waiting for her to come also Moonsilght and the twins might come as well.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 14:24

"We know of your daughter," Michael said. "For we have watched this land for a long time. Longer than any of you have been alive. since before even Ashton was born." The other massive stallions moved gracefully to stand beside him. There was no doubt that he was the leader.

All four of them turned their heads as a tall blood chestnut and white mare winged her way down towards them. She was nervous any one of them could see that. But she also knew that there was something different about all of them, who stood before her right now.

"Greetings Morethirya," Gabriel said.

"We are Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Rapael, sent from the places where only the dead may go to help you all in the fight against Satan," Michael spoke. "In all of Freedoms Palace, this is the land with the highest peaks, therefore here we have come first."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 15:56

Dragon Wing

I looked at him as he spoke and nodded my head. I would wait to speak now until my First Daughter got here as it was now her land and she should speak to them. I looked around a little more, waiting.

I turned my head as i saw Morethirya Coming towards us I looked around again then walked backwards for them to talk. I waited for Michael to spoke speaking to her then spoke "when you are done here i will show you the mountains if you need it and greetings my Daughter"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 16:13

"At the moment, we're just making our presence known, as a warning to Satan and his... ilk. it's time that he learned that we will never step aside when he is involved in matters," Uriel said.

Rapael laughed. "We already know everything about this land. You forget that we are normally hidden in the clouds, and see everything."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 16:22

Dragon Wing

I looked at the one the spoke to me "i know this but i was only being polite" I said then jumped into the air to go back to watching my land boarders.

I looked around and spotted Demon leaving the land most likely going to find a mare or two and i hoped he got them. I knew he had Frenzy sister as a mare but it would be good for him to get another.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 16:44

"If you'll excuse me, there is something I must see to," Gabriel said. He sighed, looking towards the sky, and then he was gone, leaping off to find those who Michael whished him to find. he would also seek out those who his brothers would choose to run with in their lands. He would stay here in Misty Mountains, but the others relied on him to find out who was where.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  EmptyThu Aug 25 2011, 18:21

Dragon wing

I seemed to hear all in my land even if i was no were near them. I nodded my head when Gabriel took off and left the land. I was greatly proud for my daughter and i wished her well with the land as her own. i dearly missed Bianchi Ali and wished her the best and hoped she still lived in Frenzy evil hold. I sighed sadly i woundered how Rossi Occhi was going with the two colts. I sighed sadly then landed on one of the mouatians sournding the land and lifted my head calling out my love for my mares and my loss and sadness for Bianchi Ali. I lowered my head and just let it hang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Come from the Heavens    We Come from the Heavens  Empty

Back to top Go down

We Come from the Heavens
Page 1 of 1