Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you Empty
PostSubject: Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you   Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you EmptyWed Mar 30 2011, 04:08

She'd managed to get away from Satan, but only for a very short time. the tall strawberry roan hellion, Chisel, the former mate of Exile. She'd been caught by Satan, a few years back and was still with him, wanting fror freedom yet unable to get it. She knew that he would punish her when he caught another's scent on her, but it mattered not. She stopped though, waiting her time, glaring at the young so called lovers as they moved about together.

Another was a tall eighteen year old mare, with white appaloosa markings on her head and a white mane and tail. There were white splotches on her hindquarters and her back pillars were white. This was Tugela, great grandmother of Starlight Moon. She was seeking one last foal before her death.

A stunning born mare with a golden underbelly. She has odd white markings on her head, neck and legs, including pure white ears. This was the one known as Tuefel. She was evil as well, but unlike Chisel and Tugela before her, she was fairly young. would there be an heir for her?

She is a fire horse huge flame red chestnut. She has dark points and flames on her hooves. There are some sooty grey parts to her as well. Her wings were completely that of fire and she was eager for another. Her son, Prinz des Fleuers ran in Still Waters now, and he seemed to be pleased with the land. Now though she sought another one for herself. Her days were over.
"Gibt es überhaupt andere für mich?" Blatt der Flammen sighed.
[Will there ever be another for me?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you   Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 14:19

(I'll just get all of these since no one else did)
Kiambu && Starlit Moon

A storm, gentle yet present lurked beneath the edge of the glade; words, smooth and calm whispered tentatively beneath the nearly silent falling of breath. Earth connected both dagger and pelt to it, leaving the liveliness of his beautiful heart creased. Too much had befallen them, yet nothing had been preserved in return. Nothing had taken the place of the void left as a result of years of ware. What was there for the aging king, the great mighty one who stood tall on mountains. The one where bravery flowed freely.

No graying pelt touched his glimmering, slender form, yet it did to the one his gray orbs set upon. Thy master's name was Kiambu, the once proud king. Yet, what was a king without several heirs? No, his queen had not yet bore a colt to carry on his name after his sad demise, not that it would be soon. Days were coming and going like waves on the sea, so who knew, though? Any day could be his last.

Oh, she was like the beautiful rancid storm that took him in and captured his soul, his heart. The beauty of it all! Her perfect ivory resting upon the stormy pelt, shining like marbles in the hot sun. "Greetings, my lady," said the proud earth hued king, his soft nose scraping the ground as he came up. "I know my introduction may be short, but I have come strictly to seek out heirs. You, being as intelligent as you seem must want one. I understand. I will now, just so that the evil of them all doesn't reach you first," whispered the king, finishing the deed ruefully and returning to his position.

Shetani && Blat der Flammen

Vengeance. That was the only song that pounded in his chest as he tread on forward. Not only one did he have against that of the calm territory, the motionless waters but at their kind, in a whole. What malevolent beasts they were indeed, to dare to speak his fierce name behind his back. To steal what was given to him by right, pure divine right, they did though, they dared to do the unspeakable. Such offenses were against their code, against their very meaning. This was against his.

Gills inhaling the too clean waters of the glades, Shetani snorted, water blowing from his wide opened nostrils. Hatred poured through his entire mien, knowing that no one could defeat something they knew not of. A Kelpie was immortal after all, and half Kelpie foals were bound to their parents - naturally. This one would be great, but being his eternal slave wouldn't be. Since he was created, he had cast a spell so that all of his heirs would be his slaves. They would spy on his enemies and defeat them, mostly, they would always come back to him. Or die.

"Blat der Flammen. Disgusting wench. You must know who I am, Shetani. I am the great ruler of the swamp, the takeover stag. Mirage is in the land of your filthy son, undeserving of his title. Now, I shall force you, and you shall bare my offspring," backing up, he intimidated her, finishing the job quick, fast, and in a hurry. Their blood lines would be mixed, and a foal under his control would be born.

Inachus && Tuefel

Why? Many would ask why the great tundra king had not a heir nor queen yet, but not even he could answer that question. Recently, life had pointed him in the direction of war and toward the fight against hatred and killing. The genocide of their own kind laid in his daggers, and blood was spilled in their honor. One like his mother laid in the ground, dead as a rock, cold as a ice cube. Sadness poured through him, but he knew who was to blame. It was the hellions, and all of their kind. They were prime enemies of the Hykran and would not be spared in the long run.

One after one, he had forced them to carry his heirs, to be eaten alive from the watery beast growing inside their wombs. Soon, all those that he had forced would come to him and form an army against their fore fathers, their sires and dams that had them. They would be powerful, only of the utmost type. No one but the goodness of himself could stop them, and they would be kind as well as savage. "Greetings," he whispered menacingly to a golden fae, quite pretty, but still a hellion.

"I am Inachus, a purebred Hykran. Your kind has inflicted pain on me, and now you must be paid back - ten fold. Die, you dumb mare," he whispered, finishing the job as he smirked and went out the other way. Evil hellion mares always did bring out his dark side. It hurt him to see himself as a monster, but it was justifiable from what they had done to him.

Fantasma && Chisel

Lastly, mystery crept in the shadows, waiting to give an unsuspecting hellion mare her next heir. Of course, he would normally never force anyone, but these mares seemed to crave a sort of meaning in life before he died. Being the father of the greatest evil colt ever, Fantasma was sure any of the dark faes would want him. What happened to the foal, he cared not. The only hope left in him was that it turned to the neutral side and found him eventually in his paradise.

From a distance, he did not know her, but as he approached, it became clear that this mare was one from the great Exile battle that he participated in. Yes, it had to be the red roan mare that acted as a broodmare for the once great stag. It was too bad she had not a stag, so he would be that one. She was a bitch, it was true, but it mattered not to him. As long as she carried his foal.

Fantasma forced her quickly, staring right at her with his coal orbs. "Hello, Chisel," he said, nodding nonchalantly. "I am Fantasma, father of Frenzy. That's not what I like to be known for though. I am a kind king, the one of Aonar Ciunas with my queen Omeya. You will carry my foal, and it will be great. Return to me or send the foal to me when he birth. It will be massive and could kill you. Be prepared," he finished, nodding before he galloped off.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you   Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 14:27

OOC thanks Phantom... I'll make the tosses
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you   Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you Empty

Back to top Go down

Open for forcing several mares, different stallions thank you
Page 1 of 1