Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] Empty
PostSubject: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 09 2013, 23:16

Everything was so different from her home, far away and nestled in a beautiful valley in northern China. Perhaps, she mused thoughtfully, that was why she was so drawn to this small, dark land, hidden away from plain sight.

For a moment, the petite, white mare allowed herself a passing wisp of nostalgia and longing for the beauty of her home. The majestic palaces, the serene pools, the fragrant blossoms... Even though she had chosen to leave, a large part of her would always remain there, within her first home.

The Arabian shook her head, scattering the memories like drifting leaves in the wind. Her long, flowing tresses floated lightly over the ground, the tips of her mane brushing against the ground, and the ends of her tail actually brushing the moss-covered ground.

Meilin's blue eyes widened inquisitively, ears twitching and slightly pink muzzle sniffing the air a little. The damp, dark atmosphere sent chills down her spine, and the little mare quickened her pace unconsciously, wary to be found and accosted by any of the inhabitants.

Although, it would be nice if she could stay for a while. This land was the polar opposite to her first home - it intrigued her so!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 09 2013, 23:24

The kelpie half-blood walked under the murky water in one of the rivers of the lands. Excitement brewed within, and he knew there was someone else lurking above in the lands, waiting for him to find them. Silently he walked under the water to find her, and once his eyes locked on the stunning almost pure white Arabian mare he knew there was no chance Hydrus would have her.

He climbed out of the river, making himself appear a normal stallion. “Hello there,” he said, striding towards her. “What brings you to Danger Gully?” Sure he was all friendly now, but soon she’d learn the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 03:02

She had decided, upon the spur of the moment, to explore this new land, new environment for a little while.

Giving a little toss of her head, Meilin trotted forward smoothly, gliding across the moss-riddled land. The pristine white of her tresses had darkened a little, courtesy of of dirt and other unsavoury elements of this dark land. The young fae winced a little at the thought of rinsing it off by herself.

At that thought, Meilin decided to detour to the pool. Trotting quickly to the edge of the lapping water, she was thankful that the water, at least, was clean.

Suddenly, Meilin noticed a scuffling sound to the side. Whipping around with a gasp, her eyes fixed upon what had to be the oddest stallion she had ever met.

In her homeland, the horsed were only of 'traditional' colours. It was the first time she ha laid eyes upon one of such exotic colours!

Entranced, she gazed with clear blue eyes at the stallion,before snapping herself out of her stupour.

Blushing if she could have, years of etiquette training came in. Lowering her eyes demurely, Meline executed a graceful curtsey, tucking her velvety muzzle close to her chest as she did.

"Greetings, Sir," she answered politely, holding her position till the other told her to rise.

"I do hope I am not intruding. I merely wanted to explore and this land sounded interesting."

Her voice, accented as it was, was soft and polite, lilting a little and soothing. Her tresses swept the ground, bright against the dark.

"Are you the leader of this land?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 23 2013, 17:24

Bump? :3
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 23 2013, 21:12

He did not allow his disappointment about who was the leader of Danger Gully to show in his eyes as he thought his answer to that question over. "Nay I am not the leader of this wondrous land, but why bother going to older Hydrus? Why not stay with those who are young like yourself?" he asked.

He paused. "Besides, I would be more than happy to show you around Danger Gully. You would be safer with me by your side, instead of travelling on your own, for this is a rather dangerous place for a lone mare to be."

Schnelldrache smiled at her. He did hope she would see his side of this, but of course, some mares could be quite stupid. He shook his head at the thought of Rosella. Now that was certainly an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 23 2013, 22:12

The pretty fae shifted restlessly, tilting her head so that her long forelock revealed part of those mesmerising blue eyes. She was still held in her curtsy, legs bent and muzzle tucked tightly to her chest. And it was painful. Sure, she had remained in those position for hours upon end, with her tutors berating her for every mistake. However, it was no less torturous.

Her intelligent pools of cerulean caught the brief flash of disappointment at the mention of the leader of these lands. Interest sparked within her. Who was he, then, if not the leader and Master of all within? How could he have his own herd, if he were bound to the Leader?

This land's customs were strange to her - and she was all the more excited for it.

"If I may speak, Sir," she responded quietly, eyes veiled and cast down once more. "I was not looking for anyone in particular. I have come a long way from my home country, and I did not know that this land belonged to someone yet."

Light and lilting, her voice was pleasing to the ears.

His next words perked her up, and Meilin, against her basic training, looked up to meet him in the eye, her own shining bright with excitement.

"You would? Really?" she asked, a glow in her eyes, before she visibly took control of herself, bowing her head once more.

"I could think of nothing else better, Sir. Thank you for offering."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 23 2013, 23:24

"There are many different territories here in Freedoms Palace," the young kelpie replied. He smiled though softly at her. "And of course..." However.... There was something he had to do first. Walking around behind her, she was certainly vunerable the way she was standing, and it amused him to no end about that, he forced her swiftly. "You shall never leave me, now," he said.

There was no chance she was going to be able to leave with that foal inside her. It was as though causing a mare to be pregnant only caused them to feel the need to stay with him. And once the foal was born, well, did he not have the perfect way to keep her in line?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Feb 23 2013, 23:52

There was nothing but innocent interest in Meilin's eyes, as she listened to the stallion's words and explanations about this new territory. So many lands, and so many leaders? How did they not fight, how was this land not already bathed in bloodshed and in the blood of thousands of innocents?

Her own father had risen to his position by defeating all the others who had tried to wrestle the position from him. Those who resided within his lands were bound to him.

"I didn't know," she replied softly, giving the orange stallion a grateful smile. "Thank you..."

Her ears flicked backward in interest, as the other startled to circle her. He remained quiet, though, and Meilin's heart suddenly gave a twinge of anxiety. What was he doing? He had disappeared?

Just as quickly as that thought had come, it vanished. Meilin squealed sharply and tried to buck, but by the time she had regained her bearings, the deed had already been done. Shell-shocked and stunned, the mare could only stare dumbly at the stallion whom she had so easily trusted.

Would she bear his foal?

Already, the mare could feel the beginnings of shame creep over her, and alongside it, came rage.

"You don't know what you have done!" she cried out in sudden anger, flying at him in rage. Panic flooded through her. It was the highest dishonour one could bring upon her family, to have a child out of wedlock.

She stopped though, flanks heaving, as she bowed her head in sorrow. If the stallion was willing to absorb her into his herd, then it would not be as bad. No one need know of the sordid details.

"No," she whispered, voice trembling noticeably. "I don't think I can."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Mar 02 2013, 01:11

Bump :3
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySat Mar 02 2013, 14:32

"I have every right to do what I have done," he replied. "In Danger Gully, that is what mares are here for. It might have been Shetani that did it instead had I not, and I doubt you'd want him to do that. You'd end up with a foal like me, half kelpie. At least yours wont be forced to go underwater every so often to stay hydrated like I am." There was no chance he would ever let his father near his herd. "Not to mention there is also Hydrus."

He sighed, looking at her. He knew that doing such a thing was considered wrong by some, but she was better off that it was him and not another who had done that. "Some would not bother about you and the foal, they would just leave you on your own without a care in the world. Unlike someone like me, who makes sure that every mare that has a foal of his growing inside them has a place in his herd."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 00:08

She really should never have entered these thrice-cursed lands. Meilin should have stayed back in her luxurious home, with her family and friends, living a life of comfort. Instead, she was stuck here, in this dark, eerie land.

No friends, no family.

No one.

Meilin hid a grimace, incredulity blooming in her heart. Was this how he justified his actions? By saying that it was better him and anyone else?

The white mare sighed, shaking her head, flowing mane swaying back and forth across the dirty ground.

"I thank you, then," Meilin murmured, her soft voice still a little unsteady from the shock, and from trying to modulate her voice to hide her anger and disappointment.

"Are there any others in your herd? May I meet them?" the mare asked a little tremulously, her appetite for adventure all but curbed now.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 00:59

Schnelldrache nodded. “There are indeed,” he replied. “Come on.” He started down further into the gully. He knew the way there fairly well now, though sometimes he went the wrong way. “There are two mares, and another stallion. I suggest you do not try and leave, else he will chase you.”
And that was not something she would want to have happen. Onetims knew what he was doing when it came to recovering a mare who had gone wandering away from the herd.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 01:06

"So little?" Meilin asked, surprise tinging her voice, as she followed the stallion obediently, shivering a little as the cool air rushed over her. Her pale, white pelt seemed almost luminescent in the gloomy darkness, as the mare glanced around nervously.

"I won't," Meilin murmured, trailing after him.

"Wher are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 01:33

“I do not venture out of the gully very often, but soon enough, there will be others. Other stallions will come, to be a part of the guards. Any son of mine, if not a weakling at birth, will have a role as a guard. Not even my daughters may leave me.. until they have had one foal.” And it would be his foal too.

He walked easily along beside her, almost half hidden in the water of the creek that ran beside her. He needed to feel the water, for he had been starting to dry out. Not a good thing at all. “We are going to my part of the gully.”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 01:39

Meilin gasped in horror, screeching to a stop as she gazed at him in shock, disgust flashing across her porcelain features.

"What?" she gasped, ears pinning back, as she spun around to face the stallion. "But you're their father! It's... it's against all moral codes! And what after that, if you're not satisfied? Will you ask their brothers to breed them too?"

Meilin spun away in a huff, shock lingering in her system, as she walked beside the creek, glancing warily at the orange stallion submerged in the water.

"Her bright blue eyes looked around, brow furrowing a little.

"Your part?" she asked blankly. "Looks the same to me."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 16:09

He chuckled as he waded along in the creek beside her. Schnelldrache knew he could get everywhere in the gully from within this creek. Soon he turned right at a fork in the creek, which was heading upa hill. “Just over the rise ahead is my part of the gully,” he said.

Before disappearing completely under the water, finding it easier to swim under water, than part sticking out of it.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptyMon Mar 04 2013, 07:48

Meilin nodded, slim legs traveling swiftly as she cantered across the rise, blue eyes widening uncertainly as she took in her new... home. The mare paused at the top of the rise, bleakly wondering if her future were as barren as the land seemed to be.

*Time skip*

She had returned from the birthing grounds, triumphant but exhausted. By her side walked two foals - twins. A daughter and a son.

Her daughter looked much like her, white, with a few light brown stripes upon her legs. Wherever she went, water seemed to be called to her, caressing her form, so she was pertetually wet.

However, Meilin had looked on with sorrow, instead of pride. For Xiumei's eyes were a cloudy-grey, and her daughter's vision was fogged.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptyTue Mar 05 2013, 03:32

The colt was a deep bloody chestnut, with a white five point star on his forehead, and white zigzag stripes on his back and hindquarters, and three diamond outlines on the muscles between his withers and shoulders. His eyes were a deep mossy green. The body of the colt was not frail, but certainly was muscular. His hooves were already sharp, and he seemed to swim in the river beside his mother and sister. More than happy he was in the water.

Schnelldrache was already on his way to meet the two foals. Swimming underwater as he normally did.

Which meant that the colt got quite the fright when his path was suddenly blocked by the deep chested chestnut stallion.

The youngster gave a startled snort as he found himself looking up at his father. Astaroth could not imagine who this stallion was.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptyTue Mar 05 2013, 04:49

Meilin whipped around, her blue eyes widening with surprise at her son's shocked sound. The herd leader's orange pelt caught her eye, and she hesitantly stepped forward to greet him, sinking cautiously in a bow once more.

"Your children, Schnelldrache," she murmured, hesitantly watching as her daughter hurried to the river as well, her steps tentative and uncertain, due to her cloudy sight. The water was already splashing out of the stream, moving through the ground as tendrils of the liquid coiled around her pillars, drenching her tail.

"Who's that, Mama?" Xiumei asked, her voice high with excitement. At her dam's stern look, however, she quietened down, abashed.

"Schnelldrache, these are your children, Xiumei and Astaroth. Children, this is your father, Schnelldrache."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 03:35

Schnelldrache instantly knew that he filly was not worth having alive. “A blind daughter?” he bellowed. “You dare bring back a blind daughter of mine?” His voice was deadly as he watched the soon to be dead filly coming closer to his water. She would not be allowed to live!

Then his eyes turned to the colt. “At least one of them is worth anything,” he muttered darkly. The colt would turn into a good guard for his herd, he had the feeling. Xiumei he wanted nothing to do with, but this handsome blood coloured colt certainly would be good to have around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]   To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Open Your Eyes and See [Erosaf]
Page 1 of 1