New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] Empty
PostSubject: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 14:27

SATAN
He had heard of the supposed inferno ridden plains. Now though on his own choosing, he was coming there, to sample them for his own time. At first none of them would be able to see him, not till a land warmed about twenty degrees in a few seconds was he truly there. Thus he was able to look around see who was where in the lands.

He saw the broken queen, Armada standing in a place she seemed to like. She seemed alone, but he did not care about that at the moment. She was not truly dark, she had another side to her none knew about.

His flashing invisible movements showed him where his daughter was, she alone seemed to know he was there. For a second he smiled at her and she smiled back at him, though he knew that her stallion, Onyx who stood nearby would not have a clue who she was smiling at. He chuckled in his own mind, knowing that soon Onyx would meet him for real.

And then he was moving once more, to see who this, Frenzy, truly was. Yes this was a horse that radiated power. This land would be his home as well. Inferno Plains. Well the name suited it. It was a land seething with its own power, and he would help to bring out that power. Restore it to the greatness Hades had made it to be.

Letting the land warm up as was normal to his arrival, he became perfectly visible.

Earthy grey his main body was, he's a perfect mixture of dragon, horse and demon. A dragon like tail with a wisp of white hair at the end, like a lion's. His almost steel grey hooves seem clawed and made of three sections. The rest of his legs are perfctly those of a horse, as is the rest of a normal horses body. His wings are again dragon like, the same colour as the rest of his body, just not scaly. They are very strongly muscled. Ivory maned he was, and it was long and flowing. Fangs for canine teeth, these protruded several inches past his lower jaw. His eyes pure ivory, not a single hint of pupils at all. And two long ebony horns, like a Western dragons, protruded from the back of his head. forked like a snakes, his tongue was long and thin as well. His whole body has an eerie glow to it that seems unnatural.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 14:57

armada

The lands suddenly heated around her. Puzzled, Armada raised her sullen gaze to look around these lands, these lands that had been hers, wondering what could have caused such a drastic change in the temperature. A slight falter in the horizon told her that something, or someone, was here in these lands. A chill ripped through her as she heard VooDoo, her father, whisper in her ear. "He has come, Armada. Join forces with him," her father said. Satan himself had come here? To Inferno Plains? She snorted and trotted in the general direction that she felt him. Hatred burned in her eyes as she stepped closer to Satan.

"Why have you come." she demanded of him, her large hoofs leaving rather large impressions in the red sand around them. Seriously, why was he here? She didn't want Frenzy having any more allies than he did already. Hers greatly outnumbered his, but strength-wise they would be equals. Unless she could get Trainwreck on their side. Frenzy and Trainwreck were a lot alike, Armada was realizing it more and more every day.

As she waited for an answer to her demand, her white eyes looked around for Frenzy. Where was this fool of a king? She hated him, hated everything about him, and if she could, she would rip his throat out upon first sight. A smirk settled on her features. Feeling such hatred seemed to be bringing her back to life, but not in a good way. It made her think of the way things were when Corus was still around. The smirk widened on her face and her eyes danced dangerously. Armada had forgotten how good it felt to be so evil. Where was Frenzy? It was time for him to meet his match.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 15:50

“Patience, daughter of VooDoo, all will be known soon,” Satan replied, not in the slightest worried by her tone of voice. “It is not wise, to mock a God.” Sure he was the hell god, but who cared about that up here? Only his daughter knew that he had a soft side, and right now, he cared not that he hid that.

Soon though he heard a neigh and at the very sound he turned as a black mare dove from the sky towards them. She landed gracefully and he chuckled. “Permisso.”
She smiled at him. “I thought it was you that came. No one else causes such a change in a place's temperature, father. It's quite distinctive.”

Satan stood there, eyeing both mares in his own quiet way. There was no chance that he would say anything until all who lived here of importance were here. Everythign to do with evil was his part in this world. They would not be able to deny that.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 16:30

Frenzy && Onyx

Muscles quivered slightly under the blow as the neon blue orbs widened gradually under the immense heat of the land. Flames seemed to flare underneath the daggers, threatening to burn down every inch of green-life that had managed to survive in the lands. Atop his skull was the twisted symbol of his power, the absolute source that manifested everything that the great king of evil was known for. Tapered nostrils wafted in the scent, burning in his nose - how odd it was. It would have almost appeared to him that the 'newcomer' was the god of all evil, himself.

Immediately, the well muscled pillars propelled themselves off a dune and to the scene. Frenzy's harks laid themselves to the side of his neck as he nearly flew to where they were. His massive strides engulfed the ground and ate it up. In seconds, he was before them, his orbs gleaming down at most of them - except for the god. Frenzy's features were twisted in an evil pattern unknown to their kind previous to him. It was of absolute power, being sure of one's capabilities. No one could take him down; his only role model was Satan, himself, and obviously, he wouldn't be standing in the greatest land of them all unless the young king had done something spectacular.

"You have come,"
he growled, his deep lyrics gathering the attention of even the smallest of life forms. His voice struck fear in their souls, petrifying them to the very core. "What do you need, my strongest ally?" he asked, annoyed with having to deal with the demands of his supporters. Frenzy stood tall and strong, his cobalt bodice shining as the great heat descended upon him. How wonderful was this moment! None of the ones before him had met Satan in the flesh, and none others ever would for generations to come. Those of the tainted blood lines would possess the utmost power. Such power would be respected, for it came from the god of hell, himself. Just then, he heard the beta coming - finally.
I felt the heat rise, feeling sweat start to gather around my shoulder. There must have been something to trigger it - probably the works of Frenzy. Since he had first taken this land, I had come to respect him, just as I loved Armada. We had spoken civilly, which I had previously thought him incapable of, and the two of us came to an agreement. Neither of us would threaten each others herds in return for temporary peace within the land. As soon as I got within earshot, I knew that the peace had already been disrupted.

"Greetings," I announced proudly, sauntering over to stand beside my queen, Permisso. Seeing my queen's father, I knew there was no wonder she was so powerful. "I am Onyx, beta of this land," I said, nodding to them all. I glanced at Armada only from a distance; I didn't want any of them to get the idea that my heart was hers. If this meeting went well, perhaps, I could be made into a true hellion. My mother had cursed me with mixed genes, and I hated her for it. If only my mother had been pure instead of a normal piece of scum, my life would have been so much easier. I wasn't asking for ease, though. That was for the weak. I wanted a power that wasn't tangible.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 16:43

“Watch your tongue, Frenzy,” Satan adminished the younger hell horse. While he was the king of this land, there was no chance that Frenzy would be able to beat himself in a fight. “And I believe one of you has met me many times, like this.” his eyes rested on Permisso.
“For Onyx's young queen would be my only true daughter, Permisso,”
he said, looked between all of them. “Finally I get to meet you, Onyx,” he said drily.

Then he looked towards Frenzy again. “I come to make a home for myself here. Too long has my true home, Hell, been silent. So I have come out here into the world of mortals, to dwell for a time. Not to mention to watch and help in the fighting to come.”
Smiling he laughed, though the sound was without mirth. “I bring a slave of my own, a hellion fae called Chisel. Eternally she remains my servant.”

He flicked his tail and the almost white former mare of Exile's appeared, a great bulky chain around her neck. She bared her teeth at him, and he laughed, shaking it off without worry.

"It's good to see you again, father," Permmisso added. She was smiling as she looked at her father. Foals would come again from her soon. When she decided to ask.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 16:44

Armada grumbled under her breath as Permisso approached. The two mares had grown accustomed to being around one another, and Armada would even consider them friends. However, the warning words of Permisso's father only irritated her more. "I mock who I wish, sire," she sneered, not fearful in the least.

As Onyx came in to view, it did not surprise her that the stupid, awestruck colt did not acknowledge her. Her heart ached at the thought that he had chosen against her, but she would not try to sway him. Being seen with her would be a major downfall, apparently, and she would not cause him and embarrassment. Traitor, her mind hissed. Had they not all come to her call? Her call for allies against this monster?

The anger continued to rise, constricting her throat, and her gaze zeroed in on Frenzy. This stallion that had uprooted everything she had held dear in her life. The white of her eyes was glowing, burning furiously, the hatred and betrayal threatening to swallow her. The lands seemed to quiver with pleasure as the glow of her eyes grew brighter, and brighter. Armada tried to fight it, the lands consuming her, but she could not. It felt too good. Everything, she had lost everything, now it was time to take it all back, and she would have it, too.

Silently, she dared him to say something, dared him to look at her, or even blink in her direction. The fury of her past, the fury of the lands from the ups- and downs- Inferno Plains had been through, everything was channeling through her body. They would know that she was a force to reckon with, that she was not one to double-cross. Satan was going to come in to her home? She thought not. This was going to end, now, even if she had to die fighting. She had nothing to live for, so why continue living?

"You have your own home, Satan, sir. Is it not good enough?" She was feeling the power, the anger, the hatred, coursing through her veins and she could not control her self. This was not like her, this was something completely different, even different from when she lost control the first and only time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 17:21

Frenzy whipped his tail around violently, his orbs glowing with death and hatred toward the source of the insult. Not only had his greatest ally looked down upon his greatness and accomplishments, he had made a mockery of him in front of his herd. For now, the king would dismiss this, for he was sure they would come to an agreement later on. They both searched for one thing: power, and they could both help each other by association. "I do what I please," he snarled, muscles tensing up as if he were close to striking out. Somehow, he contained his absolute fury.

"I know of your relations,"
he grumbled, shooting his gaze to the young hell fae. She seemed to be nothing less than an asset to these lands. Finally, that beta had done something worthwhile. Apparently, their foals had made way in this world, too. Someday, the cobalt stag would visit Still Waters with the interest of a fighting alliance. This colt of his was more tainted than his father in the ways of the world and would be of more benefit than the ebony beta. They could be the ultimate force, one that was impossibly unbeatable - a world power. Just the thought of being the most powerful made pleasure rise in his stomach.

The king snorted at Satan's request and wondered if there were ulterior motives involved in this coming. Still, until he had a reason not to trust the god, he would. "You may stay here as the Gamma king. Armada does not over rule me. She actually has nothing to say on this matter and should leave unless she wants to face circumstance," he grinned at her, returning his gaze to Satan immediately. "I don't care. The more slaves, the better," he replied with a nod.

I was pathetic. Why was I allowing this so-called king to take what was rightfully mine? I decided to deal with it later; for now, I would just try to fit in. "I'm sure you want to meet your grandson and granddaughter. They will please you, I believe," I began, wondering if he had heard of how my son had conquered a land in the Secret Valley. It had finally secured the grip of the hellion world within the land where evil had never thrived. I wasn't sure whether to be proud or disgraced. It thrilled me that my son had become a king, but at what cost was it?
Should it be bothering me that he was keeping slaves in his herd? I gulped, trying to contain my thoughts.

Armada's mood seemed to be all over the place today, and I wasn't sure whether it was the constant pressure of the land finally taking its grip hold on the land or the arrival of Satan. Surely, it couldn't have been because of me? Instantly, I felt remorse rise in my chest, threatening to make me sick, threatening to make this conversation even more painful for me. I found myself looking at her, sorrow in my volcanic hued orbs. They were cold again as I turned back. Satan couldn't know how weak I was on the inside - he couldn't know.

There was no telling where this situation would go. Armada looked totally and completely corrupted; she looked just like him. The thought of her being similar to Frenzy made me shrink back instantly, but he wore the same violent, sadistic expression. This couldn't be happening. Permisso and Frenzy seemed to have everything in control - at the moment. It was only a matter of time until it all snapped.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 17:41

The long tail snapped once against his leg, calming the lands raging around the group he was one of. "I already met my grandson and granddaughter. Permisso sent them to me as yearlings and I took the time to train them to fight and control the gifts both have. Very proud of them both I am.” There was nothing but surprising honesty in those words which he had spoken just then. “They are a fine pair.” A trivial matter though the two young ones were, he knew that they were part of his family now.

Then his eyes glared at Armada. “There is nothing you can do to stop me Armada. You are a... disappointment in comparison to VooDoo. I had expected much more from the daughter of my old friend. If you really think you can say no to me, well, I suggest you don’t or you might end up as Chisel here is. A slave for eternity.”

The eerie smile seemed to come to his face for a few moments as he looked upon Frenzy at his words though. “I thank you Frenzy.” This land would become feared once more, now that he, Satan, had come. He would have to speak with Frenzy alone later. There was no doubt that Armada was a skilled fighter, and he knew that he would be able to help Frenzy become the winner when the fight began.

“You wouldn’t really do that would you?” Permisso asked. She seemed a little surprised by the things that her father said. She knew what her purpose was, to take his place eventually as the leader of hell. She was living up to her name though. She fought with the lands influence, planning on never failing her father by caving into its dark will.

“I can do whatever I want, my daughter, if someone irks me enough, or fails me in some form.” Satan chuckled again without mirth. “Let that be a warning to all of you. All hellions who are dark in nature in some form or another are mine to watch. And watching all of you I always will be. You all have a purpose in this world. Some for domination: others for other things. Some though,” his eyes met Armada’s, “are just worthless.”

He gazed at the group again. “I wonder where VooDoo is. I’m surprised he hasn’t appeared, seeing as a friend of his is here.” He knew though that in his own time, VooDoo would come. Armada was a let down on her father sometimes, through his eyes. Now though was not the time to dwell on such things. That was a matter that would be discussed later. There was no chance he was going to let her forget that.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 17:52

I laughed. A deep, dark laugh. I'm not sure where it came from, but I felt it all the way to the tips of my hooves. They were all being so trivial, so incredibly...fake. I trotted forward a bit, a deadly confident expression on my face. "Your words cannot harm me, fool," I snapped that the devil. My tail whistled through the air as he spoke of my father. A disappointment? Ha! They haven't seen anything from me yet. No horse in this land, not even my father or Satan himself, knew of my powers, of my past. If I could wipe out an entire herd from blacking out, I could surely take on an idiot like Frenzy.

My gaze turned to Onyx. "And you, dear Onyx," I sneered, walking over to squeeze between him and Permisso. I was making a complete ass out of my self, I knew, but it was all in the act of provoking. "You are not like them. Lower yourself to their level and see where it gets you," I laughed again, my eyes glowing brightly.

"My father curses your name, Satan," I whispered in a deadly tone. Though I did not know if this was true, why else would he have left the devil's side to come roam the plains of the earth?

As if he knew he had been spoken of, the firey demon himself manifested to come to form right next to Satan. His body flamed as the molten lava ran along his sides, his flaming mane and tail dancing in the dry air. "Hello, old friend," VooDoo said, a small smirk on his face. His eyes fell in a displeasing manner on me, and I knew my jaw must have dropped. Where the hell had he come from? Again, the hatred threatened to strangle me as my throat constricted. Why did it seem like the entire world was turning against me? I wanted to scream, to shout, to explode and take it all out on Frenzy, the cocky bastard who stood before me as if he had every right in the world to be on my lands. I wish I could wipe the smirk right off his ugly face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 18:30

Frenzy felt sheer joy rise in his throat as he was thanked by the greatest god to ever walk the earth. What endless possibilities they were blessed with. There were matters that needed attending to, though - alliances. Already, he had the greatest one ever conjured, but Danger Gully piqued his interest as an external alliance. There was one that he thought would be made, but the fallen queen had proved to be filth in mentality. It was terrible to see how far the once superior could fall, but at least, she was no threat to him. Armada's dilemma seemed to be increasingly impossible to overcome, especially since 'daddy' couldn't come to the rescue this time for her.

"Scum," the king muttered as she passed him by, the smug expression never leaving his face. Soon, there would be a queen to rule by his side. Whether it was the purebred hellion or the scarred vixen, she would be more powerful than the fallen Armada. Frenzy gave the beta a look of harsh realization, planning to reward him later for rebelling against his queen. Honestly, the king had never expected such strength from the young stallion and was pleased to know that his beta was transforming into someone truly worthy of such a title. Although Onyx had done the right thing, he seemed to look lost without Armada. Was it possible that he loved her? Frenzy nearly laughed at the idea.

"Voodoo," he grumbled neon orbs averting to the demon. Technically, they, too were allied because of the strong alliance he held with Satan. Your daughter is a fool the words prodded in the back of his mind, threatening to spill out before the demon. Frenzy held his tongue though, his death glare never breaking off of the demon. Frenzy only hoped the 'like father, like daughter' saying wasn't true in this case.

What was right, what was wrong? I wondered it from time to time, seeming to think I was trapped in a world resembling a paradox. Armada surely didn't represent the light of the world - if anything, she represented how insane one could get when they weren't given what they wanted. I held utter disgust towards her, shying away from that love I had first felt when I initially met her. What happened to those good times? I didn't hate her, not in the least. It pained me so much that I couldn't tell if it was my regret that was killing me or the pressure of the land. Regardless of what was right and wrong, I would find a way out.

"You're wrong. I'm still the same. You've changed into what Corus wanted you to be. You failed at being good, Armada. Look at yourself," I whispered, my voice hard and cold, freezing the air into silence around us. I never thought I had it in me to insult her so, and I knew it must have hit her hard, but that was how she was acting. Her attitude had never been the most pleasing, but this was outrageous. I wouldn't follow her if she left, I promised myself. She needed time to think, time to process everything that had happened today - so did I, and she wasn't backing down anytime soon.

I trudged out of the clearing and galloped just far enough away so that I couldn't hear what they were saying. I couldn't stand all this commotion anymore and needed to figure out who my alliances belonged to, who I belonged with. It was stupid to keep living a lie if I was, and it was wrong not to give Armada my support if she deserved it. Who deserved me? I knew that Moonlight Phantom did, but she reminded me too much of Armada. What would I do? What could I do? There was no where to run now, no where to hide. Who deserved me? The one that saved me or the one that gave me power? There were so many questions, but I had not the answer to a nary one.

The day passed slowly at first, the chaotic thoughts rumbling through my mind like tornadoes taking over a small plain. My mind was left littered just like a wasteland was. There was no way out of the constant pain other than death. I allowed it, even wished it. I glanced back quietly, feeling a pang in my chest as I looked at her. She was savagely beautiful. What had I done?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 18:43

The eyes flashed at the words Armada threw at me. “He does not curse using my name!” Sure enough here came the other demon appearing out of nowhere. Only to prove my words right. “There is much more to me than you will ever learn, Armada. Though your worth is lessening by the second!”

Truly, he was sick of her being here at the moment. Nothing but rudeness and insults she’d given him, and she even now seemed to not care that she was speaking to a God. She was a fool. “You are turning into something like Corus, a pity, I always thought you were the strong one. I seem to recall you looked down on him for giving way to this land. Who looks down on you now?”

She really had pushed his buttons too much. “Why don’t I just end all of this for you? I know why, because there is no sympathy in me for a weakling like you, begging your pardon, VooDoo.”

His eyes watched as the other stallion cantered off, he knew Onyx would be back eventually. Now that this was his home though, they would have to learn to respect him at the moment. “It’s been a long time, VooDoo. Where have you been hiding?”
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 19:05

Armada laughed as Frenzy called her scum. Her eyes turned sharply to Satan as he compared her to Corus. "You compare me to Corus? Perhaps you should compare Frenzy to Corus!" she hissed at him. She did not respect any who took the side of evil. With anger blazing in her eyes, she watched as Onyx turned and fled. He was not the same. He was being a coward by hiding his true self from these fools. She scoffed at him. Yes, the lands were pushing on her mind but they were not consuming her, only offering their help in her vengeance.

This was madness. She was growing tired of sitting around here listening to these fools. Frenzy's madness was rubbing off on her and she could feel the disgusting crawl of it on her skin. "You are all fools, no offense, father." She paused, her eyes glowing furiously. "No equine should be enslaved by another, and those that do enslave each other are idiots and power-hungry scavengers." Her eyes went to Permisso, wondering what the poor mare would think. She hated involving her in this, and Armada truly held no ill-feelings against Satan, except for the fact that he had chosen to ally with Frenzy.

VooDoo watched his daughter closely as she spoke to them. This was the Armada that he knew. The Armada who was in control of herself and outspoken. He smiled slightly but instantly went emotionless as he turned to speak to his friend. "My daughter gets lost at times, friend, and I only seem to appear when she needs me, though she is never too fond of my visits," He smirked slightly. "I've been around, going from place to place, wreaking havoc. You know how I am," He smirked and then turned his gaze to Frenzy, wondering how he would react to his daughter's words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 19:54

As enraged as Frenzy was about her words, he did nothing to rid her of the lands once and for all. Why, his beta would never forgive him if he did. Well, he would, but it would take plenty of brainwashing to coax him to do so. "Listen to me bitch...and listen close," he hissed, meeting her head on in just once stride. "You are below me. You are below Onyx, until he decides that he loves you - that will never happen with me brainwashing him every day. You fight - you die. None of us are afraid to kill you, maybe with the exception of your father. I'm not Corus, I'm so much better. He couldn't even hide his true self from you," he said, tones slithering like scales slithering upon the earth. No emotion held to his voice, no sweet rushing of tones. Those days of sugar coating things were dead and gone.

Frenzy paid no attention to her ranting about him enslaving the poor 'innocent' mares. They didn't deserve to do anything but bare his foals. Scum couldn't fight, couldn't do anything useful but sit around like an overgrown tick feeding off of the success of their stallions. "Slaves are incapable of reason. They are useful and are safe from danger in my herd," he smirked. It was true, the cobalt stag wouldn't kill them - though, perhaps they would receive a grand dose of torture before they finally succumbed to eternal darkness. Some slaves, having proven their worth and having good blood, occasionally got bumped up to herd mare status. If they were lucky.

Frenzy heard the moving of appendages in the distance, and they were coming fast. Looks like the beta decided to come back. His orbs were blazing. God dammit. The brainwashing had worn off, at least for today. Now wasn't the time to do more of it, so perhaps, he would just use mind control. Onyx looked determined today, but he would be whimpering like a little cold when Frenzy was done with him.

I finally found a leap of courage deep within myself and suddenly rose my skull with pride surging through me. I galloped with all my might to the scene of chaos, the scene where my love was being tormented. The prongs on my skull were sharpened, and he, that bastard that kept tormenting me was looking straight at me with menacing orbs. I hated him, I hated his very existence. I couldn't - I wouldn't show it. I loved Armada more than I loved life, though, and I'd do anything to protect her.

Skidding to a stop, I found my place among the herd easily. "Stop," my voice sounded unusually strong, as if I was being assisted by some unknown force. It shattered all the bickering into silence as I stood face to face with death. Tensions were rising, and I was ready for a fight. "I love her. Leave her alone...or I'll kill you," I suggested boldly, stepping up. The look on his face told me that it was the wrong choice. My mind was already clouding up.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 20:12

"No, Onyx!" Permisso shouted. She moved forwards, towards him, towards Frenzy. Satan's eyes widened. "This isn't right, none of this is. This land is getting to us." She was not about to let anything happen to her stallion. He was a good horse most of the time, and she was the one who would help him stay that way. "Please, Onyx! Ignore that anger in you."

Her body seemed to glow with all the worry building up inside of her. This was not a good thing, and if Onyx knew her, he would think twice about a fight. If she got too angry, well, there was a problem with this.

"Calm down, Permisso!" Satan said, but she ignored him. Her eyes had gone a brilliant white like his, and her body was starting to take on his own appearance. This was not something he wanted. For the first time in many countless years, fear for his only daughter clouded his bright eyes. She would not make it through the transformation, it would kill her seeing as she was not in Hell itself.
"Frenzy! Onyx!"
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 20:19

Armada smirked. Bitch she very well may be. She did not fear death. She would welcome it, actually. With her lands gone, her first children gone, and Corus dead and Therthis disappeared and now Onyx turning against her, there was nothing she had to live for except Venom, and now even he was old enough to leave her. It was all very depressing, and the fact that she could die and not care only fueled her anger, fueled her fire for vengeance.

"I do not fear death, fool. And you're right, Corus wasn't a liar and a fraud, like you. Never have I felt so betrayed by another as I do right now. Brainwashing? You don't trust any to simply be loyal to you?" She scoffed at him. Truly, he was stupid. Between him and Onyx turning his back on her, she felt alone, betrayed, and hateful. If Frenzy had told her what he had wanted in the first place, perhaps she would have been on his side. For a while she had wanted some excitement in her routine life. The possibility of ruling many lands again would always draw her in. But no, he had screwed that up from the beginning. And now he had an enemy he would never want in the end. She would see to his demise, physically or mentally.

Her head jerked in the direction of the fast-approaching Onyx. He was most likely coming to defend his new king from her. Not like he really needed defending, but that was the most probably thing for Onyx to do, seeing as he had turned against her. But she was wrong, oh boy was she wrong. Onyx demanded that Frenzy leave her alone, and put his own life in danger by threatening the stallion. Armada instantly saw the thick veil of Frenzy's mind taking control of Onyx. "No!" she shouted, barreling her self in to Frenzy's side to break his concentration. Instantly, she put a cloak of her own over Onyx's mind, her concentration never breaking as she backed away from Frenzy and Satan to stand next to Onyx's side.

The dark queen's white eyes widened as she watched Permisso suddenly be consumed with the devil inside of her. She felt sympathy for the mare, but at the same time, she did not, for she had a father such as he. But the black mare saw the fear in Satan's eyes and for the first time, she realized that the devil-demon actually did have a heart. In the back of her mind, she held fast to the barrier she had put around Onyx's mind and moved to Permisso's side. Where was Shattered when she needed her? Her daughter's ability to control emotions would help incredibly much at this point in time. "Permisso, calm down. Every thing is fine. Take deep breaths, don't do this to yourself, you have friends, you have family, we all care about you. Control it, Permisso, you can control it," she whispered, hoping to help calm the mare. After a moment or two, she shot Frenzy a death glare, her white eyes flaming. This stallion was causing chaos, and Armada did not like it one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySat Jan 29 2011, 13:09

I stood in the center, my breathing escalating as I counted the moments until the first attack. The heat of the desert was simmering down upon me, but it didn't burn. Everything contributed to the drive I was getting, the one I had ignored so long. Threatening my true love ignited the flame that had the power to burn them all to the ground. Sweat rolled off my shoulders as we stood there in silence for a moment, waiting to see if someone would back down. If I would back down. After all, everyone thought I was so weak. Perhaps, I'd prove differently today.

"Shut up," I roared at my queen, my concentration not breaking from the bastard of a hellion that I was fighting. I observed that he was confident, and I couldn't detect any tension in his brawny bodice that stood before me. The brute stood five hands above me - a massive difference, but my self-confidence didn't waver as I looked him in the eye. "I will fight the bastard...only for you and Armada," I heard myself whispering from afar. Frenzy still didn't back down in the beginnings of our battle, and I knew he wouldn't until he was laying on the ground screaming for mercy. I wouldn't give him that commodity; he would feel all the pain I had over the years. I would release the inner demon in me.

Suddenly, my mind started to feel a bit hazy, clouds rolling in. My pillars began to quiver rapidly, but everything was clear in a moment's time. I didn't know whether I had overcome my haze or someone had disrupted him from taking over. I didn't care. I roared with might and charged at the bastard, shoving my spikes into his chest. He growled as I did so, and I found, to my delight that deep blue blood was running down his shoulder. I laughed as he swerved around to strike me in the neck, making me wince in pain. That was only the first part, though. There was much more.

"You'll die, you weak colt. Give it up, you lowly beta!" I heard him scream, dodging flailing daggers as they threatened to pound down on me. I struck his hind pillar, ripping some of the skin off, but he didn't seem too distracted by it. I gasped as the skin around the cut seemed to heal over, his horn glinting. God damn it! Why didn't I see that he could heal himself whenever he was injured...unless I struck his horn.

In a last attempt for fame, I reared up my daggers coming clashing down on his skull, missing his horn by a small fragment. He looked really pissed off. Suddenly, a gigantic inferno of blue rose from him, the fumes sickening me. Dark shadows shone under him, creeping forward as the fire began to descend on me. The blue light from his orbs shone upon me, burning the pelt right off of my skin. He released it, and I heard myself screaming from a distance as he burned me without mercy. "Stop!!" I screamed, sobbed. That was the last thing I remembered. Then, it all became dark as my bodice laid upon the broiling sand.

Frenzy had been victorious today and stood over the beta, whose sides were barely heaving up and down. He had a near death experience; it would be a few weeks before he could walk again, but if he challenged the king again, it wouldn't just be near death. "See. Look at your lover now, Armada," he chuckled, flicking his neon blue whipcord leisurely as he stared straight into the eyes of Armada.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 01:40

She groaned under the pain of the things happening to her own body. Her mind seemed to be twisting and changing her. As she snorted and tried, to calm down, she was getting easily aware that her body was different. The huge black batlike wings were still there, but they were those of a dragon now, like her father’s.
Her entire body changed, tail turning into that of a dragon, with black flames billowing from its tip. A single snort issued black flames from her nose. The only part of her that seemed like her old self was her head. All that was missing from what her father looked like was the horns out of his head. Oh and the fact she was completely jet black.
It was there and then that she fainted; overcome by the stress she had felt over Onyx.

Satan snorted in fear, moving quickly towards his daughter, orbs glaring at Onyx and Frenzy. It was clear he knew they were responsible for his daughter to be like this now. “Tell Onyx, only a demon descended from me can go there.”
“We’ll be back later, and Onyx better be alive when we do. He’ll know where we are.” With not a second glance he picked up his daughter and there was a flash of flames and they were gone, back to the safety of hell.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 16:55

Fear. It was something I had never felt. But it was not fear for my self. No, it was fear for the one I had watched grow, the one I had fallen in love with. The one that had just risked his life to protect my honor. At these thoughts, I felt myself shaking, hatred soaring through my being as I stared at the now flaming stallion. The blue inferno that blazed around him burned my love, but I blocked his cries from my mind, concentrating on controlling the evil inside of me, concentrating on not exploding. If I did, Frenzy would not be the only one to die. Onyx as well as Permisso and I would most likely be caught in my rage.

My concentration did not break as Satan took his collapsed daughter and disappeared, returning to their home below. I snorted. Of course they would leave. Satan was no more of a demon than I or Frenzy. He, unlike us, seemed to have a heart. He could not watch another that was close to die, as I had with Corus. He could not stand the idea of his daughter becoming like him though he was the one who created her.

I laughed then. Ridiculous, it was all simply ridiculous. My body had ceased shaking and I felt a power in my veins. They burns, like the fired that had burned Onyx. Here it came. My mane and tail turned from their normal black and maroon shades to flames that were the color of old blood. The blood of the many I had killed fueled them, the strength from my past flowing freely. I hadn't felt such power coursing through me since I had wiped out my entire home herd. A smirk played on my face.

"Dear Frenzy," I said, my voice seem to echo with power. "You cannot tame that which you cannot control," I hissed, stepping towards him in challenge. I did not fear him, but he should fear me. I knew what would happen next. My white eyes had began to glow brighter, their pure ivory hue slowly bleeding to the color of blood, as my mane and tail had. This was no time for games. He had awakened the sleeping beast, and I was not sure if even I could control her.

At this point in time, I feared my self. I could not control it, and I knew the beast inside me would not sleep until Frenzy was dead. The ground beneath my daggers seemed to quiver, the sands shifting as the power in my body grew with the hatred I felt. He would die, and I would see to it personally. Harnessing this beast within would only be an advantage. I only needed to learn how to control her. I was not an enemy he wanted, and I was quite positive that this was something he knew well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 18:54

Snickering laughter rang through the lands as his twisted features glared at the retreating demon. Even he couldn't stand up to the wrath of the great Frenzy. No one was as strong as him, not in spirit nor physique. They might brag upon themselves, but the cold truth of the matter was that no one could beat him - not even god himself. Why was there an almighty controller of sorts if he had no power under the misfortunes that came to close upon his kingdom. What a weak thing it must be, to not even have the slightest control over a mortal, one who had nothing but his simple mental abilities and talent with darkness. How easily the good succumbed to darkness...these days. It was pathetic.

Now, there was only one more piece of the master puzzle to solve, and that was the filthy queen. "Look who wants to fight me" he said, fake interest spiking through his deep lyrics. Instead of holding his ground like he had been taught so well to do, he met her halfway. It was time to end the rebellion that had been taking place in his lands for good. Really, enough was enough, and subordinates would learn their place in the herd. Their place was not to mock the royals nor to fall in love with the weak betas and demand their rights. It simply wasn't easy - wasn't part of the civil system they were trying to run. No, her antics made this land more of a dystopia than the hellion utopia he had dreamed of many moons ago. Now, it was time to settle the score.

Frenzy had a certain leverage over the ebony demonic queen that she could hardly take away from him - the power to release the life from her 'dear' Onyx. It would be so easy, too simplistic, really! It would be necessary, too, if she didn't learn to behave herself like good mares should. His features kept their sadistic glow as the blue flames formed a circle around the whimpering bodice, threatening to engulf it at a moment's notice. Frenzy grinned at her, hoping she would pick up on his hint before time ran too low. Of course, the king wouldn't kill the beta. If he did, he would no longer have anything to hold over her head.

"Dear Armada," he mimicked, words rolling off his tongue so easily. "Let me make it very clear to you that I. control. EVERYTHING," he roared, the flames circling around the beta thickening with every word until they had nearly engulfed him. Frenzy smirked, knowing the queen couldn't resist this, knowing her love would die if she so much as made a derogatory comment to her wonderful king. "I will advise you now, once. Step back or your lover will be ashes," he whispered, his tones deadly and precise. Would she take heed to his warning?

Fighting was for juveniles, ones that were actually close to one another in fighting abilities. The king wouldn't begin to have a sense of that, though, until he had tormented her enough mentally. Supposedly, she was one of the best in the lands, but her evil had fallen under ice. Did that mean her fighting had ceased to be wonderful? There was something off about her today - whether it was due to the fact that she was coming extremely close to snapping or that she had become completely insane, Frenzy knew it was a hole in her defense. He would rip it and tear it until it couldn't be repaired. He would win at all costs. Losing a beta? That was hardly a price for supreme ruling in the greatest land of them all.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 19:18

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the flames dance around Onyx. Her blood red eyes smoldered as she held Frenzy's gaze strongly. Her strength did not waver and her power was rising. The moment of her snapping would not be a success for anyone, a good thing for no one. Armada raised her head to her full height, standing eye-to-eye with Frenzy, smirking.

"You do not control me, my sweet," Armada said, a sickly sweet tone to her voice. Her head tilted slightly as she watched him, knowing he was trying to use Onyx against her. Yes, she loved him dearly, but would Frenzy really kill him? Armada did not truly think so, but then again, if she acted as if she did not care, he might kill him. It would hurt her, probably cause her to retreat, but it would only add fuel to her fire, and give her more hatred to come after him in the end.

Armada laughed. "My lover? He is hardly such," she knew Onyx would probably hear it, but she hoped dearly that he would not believe it. She sounded so convincing though, that it was likely that Onyx would take it to heart. Either way, it would not matter. His life was in her hands and she had to pretend that she didn't care. Armada took a step closer to him, her eyes blazing and the flames along her neck and tail reaching a greater velocity than before. Daring him to strike at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 20:22

Frenzy wondered, if only for a moment what the outcome would be if he did actually go through with killing the pathetic beta. It might do his poor tortured soul some good to finally find detachment from this earth, just to simply get away from the queen and her crazy ideals. The king almost felt sorry for him for a moment but remembered how stupidly the stag had challenged his king. No, he didn't deserve mercy - if anything, he deserved to be on this earth but kept away from his true love. Frenzy knew it had to be a mental process, as well as a physical one, so he began.

First, the greatest task was the break the barrier that the wench had created around his mind. It was easier than it sounded, and he pried into his innermost thoughts. Instead of erasing them, he would switch them around so that the beta wouldn't know up from down when he awoke. His world would evolve from being the perfect fantasy to the greatest nightmare that was ever put together. It would be nearly impossible to get around the mental shield, to recover the truth - it would be months before truths came to his realization. Thank goodness, the best part was still yet to come. His lover was standing right before him while his mind was being destroyed, and she hadn't the slightest idea! How ironic life was.

Just to keep the tension up, Frenzy grinned and let the flames creep to his pillars, slowly burning the flesh off of the smaller stag's fetlocks. Muscle was showing now, and blood was trickling onto the sand from the great burns. "Don't you see Armada? I see through your lies - you can't see through mine. Don't you remember what happened when I first came here? You looked at me like a lovestruck filly," he laughed maliciously. "Take your choice - him or me. Who do you want to die first? He could have a long life....but it's all up to you," he whispered.

"By the way, you've been replaced. There's a true queen coming - Elegia. She'll gladly fight you for your position," he replied. With sudden motions, the flames spread out over Onyx's body. Frenzy wouldn't let her know, but he would begin to heal him little by little when he was close to dying. It wasn't life threatening, but it was damn right painful. Frenzy lashed flames out at her with sudden effort, hoping to hit her too pretty features and scar them forever. Irony, again. Her lover would have a scarred mind - she would have a scarred body. He laughed as the area around them filled with the blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 11:49

Though it pained her to see Onyx so helpless and so vulnerable, she would not back down. Her heart ached at the thought of losing him but this monster had to be stopped, one way or another. Armada felt the barrier she had built around Onyx's mind be broken and she scowled. But she needed her full concentration to compete with Frenzy.

Blue flames lashed out at her and she jumped to the side, the tail end of the flames catching her across the chest. She did not flinch, but turned and attacked with her own blood-red flames, sending them flying at his shoulder, hoping to catch him somewhere.

"I have made my choice, Frenzy. I see through you more than you know. You betrayed me at first, but never again." She paused as her eyes glowed furiously. "The only true queen is me, and that will be proven in time." He was such a fool. Did he not realize that by changing the balance of hierarchy, the entirity of Freedom's Palace would be upset? Inferno Plains would no longer lay dormant, it would come alive with a vengeance, and Frenzy would be destroyed; mentally, physically, or both. But he wouldn't be the only one.

As the flames spread over Onyx's body, the rage suddenly consumed Armada. Her eyes turned black and she lunged at Frenzy, her teeth flashing for his neck. She was well-balanced and there was little chance of her being knocked off course, unless he had lightning fast reflexes and could dodge her completely; and her mind was guarded by a brick wall. Bloodlust clouded her mind and she wanted to taste his blood on her lips. She wanted him to howl in pain and beg for mercy, to scream her name as she stood over top of him and held her hoof against his skull. The thoughts gave her drive as she lashed out at him, hoping to catch flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 09:35

Frenzy glanced down momentarily before turning it attentively to the challenging vixen. Hadn't she the slightest idea that mares were no good as far as fighting went? Even though her soul was consumed with hate for him, she simply had no chance. Life was a relentless beaten path, always attempting to blandish its subjects into its fatal traps. Anyone could see that this was the case here. By fighting him, her chronic idiocy was let known to this small population, to the land itself. News of her defeat would spread like wildfire - it would drive her into in insanity and him into glee.

Flames abated slightly as he turned his focus from matter over to mind. He abjured from attacking for a moment, trying to calculate her next move. Frenzy's imperturbability was flawless, a smirk hiding behind his lips as the tip of his flames grazed across her chest, leaving a small fraction of a mark to what she would eventually acquire. In a moment's time, crimson flames came whirling at his own shoulder, causing him to simply step back before they hit. Instead of hitting their aimed mark, they went down to touch his pillars, leaving a small blistered mark across them. Pain was an emotion only the weak felt - it had been completely removed from his register of feelings. Laughing, he increased the fire upon the smaller stag's bodice. How wondrous it was to rule.

"Life could be good for you. Onyx could be alive and well, you could be living here and have your name restored to power with no questions asked - under one condition," he paused, glaring into her shining porcelain hued orbs. "You join me in the fighting, find that darkness within yourself again. You've already made a fool of yourself in front of Satan, and you'll have all the time in the world to prove that you're not...if I don't kill you," he smirked. "Take it or leave it. You know the consequences," he smiled in a twisted manner.

After the beta caught aflame, he was expecting an attack, something dramatic to just get it over with. Oh, these creatures were so predictable. With ease and lightning fast reflexes, he dodged the once mighty queen, smirking to himself. In a just as powerful motion, the sand coiled itself around his appendages as he strode forward. All in one motion, he pinned his harks flat against his skull and struck at her sides in a large buck. His daggers were aflame, hoping within themselves to strike her vital organs...or at least ribs. After that, he jumped back, speeding around the back of her, flailing his flames in several different places. "Last chance," he said, stepping in front of her. "Take it or leave it," he finished, no emotion coming over his lifeless orbs.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 10:21

She smirked. She had known that the offer would come. Now it was just a matter of whether she would accept it or not. Frenzy had to know that he could not kill Armada. She side-stepped quickly as he bucked in her direction, her head low for balance. Did he truly believe she would side with him?

The idea of power was tantalizing, she had to admit. The only problem was, she would have to be under Frenzy's rule. And that would not work well. Too much had happened between the two of them for her to ever live peacefully knowing he was nearby.

"I will never stand at your side," she hissed, her ears pinned flat to her skull, baring her teeth in challenge. She did not return his attack, but simply waited. Where was this all-mighty queen that Frenzy had spoken of? Was she not going to come and take her "rightful" place as queen? Armada snorted in disgust. Her gaze slipped to Onyx for a moment and she scowled. This situation was indeed serious, and she couldn't continue to play with another's life, especially someone she loved.

An idea sprang in to her head. "In order for you to be respected, you must defeat me, and my allies, fair and square. If you kill me now, you will only be feared. Don't you want to know what it would be like to be feared and respected?" With respect came greater power than fear, and Armada hoped that Frenzy knew this. She wanted to remain strong so that when the time came to fight this "Elegia" that Frenzy had spoken of, she would defeat her easily, at least she hoped she could.

Armada wanted to take Onyx and leave. This stallion was truly mad, and the only way to ever defeat him would be to kill him, and Armada did not have the strength at this time. Armada never backed down but this time she realized a few things that were in his favor, not hers. She was too hurt by his betrayal and too consumed by hatred to think clearly. The time would come when they would face each other again, but for now, she just needed to get her lover, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 21:12

While Armada waited for her answer from the crazed stallion, she did not realize they were being watched. Of course, I am a genius when it comes to sneaking up on anyone. They wouldn't even know I approached. Frenzy would, however, for I reached out and touched his mind with my own. I couldn't help but smirked as I crept towards them. Armada would be shocked to see me, the true queen of these lands. Perhaps I could give her a lesson or two on the proper ruling of a land such as this.

If this land has powers, I have yet to feel them. Maybe that's because I myself am powerful, more powerful than any piece of land I have ever tread upon. Grinning devilishly, I stepped up next to Frenzy and cast a very condescending gaze upon both Armada and Onyx.

"Hello, mare," my voice was a hiss, and it seemed to hang in the air like icicles. My yellow eyes did not turn to Frenzy, but they stayed on Armada, waiting for her to say something to me. "Perhaps I should introduce myself as the true queen of Inferno Plains, since you failed so terribly before me," I smirked, hoping this would spark something in her to retaliate.

I watched as she fidgeted, seeming to be caught between wanting to save the pathetic stallion laying on the ground or to return my challenge. She towered over me by at least 4 hands; she had to think she could take me down easily. Oh, the poor bitch would learn rather quickly that she was wrong, dead wrong.

And, as I wished, she made her decision and looked directly in to my eyes. "No bitch such as you will rule these lands. They are mine and always will be," I couldn't help but laugh at her incredibly pathetic statement. Who did she think she was? At this moment in time, she was no better than any of us here, except possibly the poor bloke who was laying on the ground in flames. At her words, I took them as a challenge, I looked to Frenzy to see what he would do, or say, about this matter. I did not need his approval to attack her, but I wanted to know if he wanted me to kill her, or simply make her wish I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]   You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please] Empty

Back to top Go down

You won't believe your eyes [epona, phantom] [150+ posts please]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next