Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} Empty
PostSubject: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} EmptyFri May 11 2012, 02:55

Serafin

I looked at the sky not much time by the time I had gotten here it was late afternoon and I was panicking big time. I stopped then closed my eyes and took deep calming breaths before looking around me. I should have time to find Kula then hide. I shook my dark brown head before moving further into the land. I lifted my head then called "Kula"
I looked about again before moving so I stood in a sunny patch realising that my legs started to change in the shadows. I was squirming as the patch of sun I was in was getting smaller. I shifted my feet as one had been in the shade.

I sighed before looking around for a larger patch of sun to run to.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} EmptyFri May 11 2012, 16:31

The golden champaghne head raised as he heard the call, knowing that soon, Saberdoria would be searching as well, for the one who called. Sure enough, he saw the chestnut pegusas wheeling overhead.

Snorting, he cantered down the ridge, knowing she was near the borders. "Serafin!" he called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} EmptyFri May 11 2012, 16:37

Serafin

I lifted my head high and looked around. Then i heard a call and I smiled as I knew who that was. I calmed myself before from standing still to galloping towards where I heard Kula. I stopped when I saw him and smiled and then my mind is screaming warnings in my mind. I look around and find my way the a sunny spot although it would be gone soon and the night would descended.

I looked up and frowned who else was coming, i spotted the winged chestnut and then looked back to Kula.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} EmptyMon May 14 2012, 04:59

"Serafin." He smiled trotting over to her and nuzzled her neck lightly. "Don't worry, its only Saberdoria, the king of Thunder Meadows."
The chestnut eyed him and Serafin for a few minutes in the air, then bowed his head and glided off into the distance.
"See? Nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} EmptyMon May 14 2012, 21:00

I smiled at him and nodded my head at his words about the flying stallion "one can't be too careful" I said I bowed my head to him just after Saberdora did himself. I looked about then turned my head back to Kula "I’m an glad to be here but night come soon and I must hide away, I have something at night which no one here should know, I don't think you would want to know either" said to him but went quite at the end.

I looked up at the sky and sighed “I will be back come morning, and don't follow the blackened trail, oh and if you see Saberdora tell him at night not to follow the blackened trails as well please" I said before turning and galloping back under the trees. As soon as the moon rose my flesh seemed to burn away and once again I was the skeletal flaming horse that I had been for years. I looked about, I hoped Kula had listened. I was different now my personality changed but I was still who I normally was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}   Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf} Empty

Back to top Go down

Now you got me, can you keep me? {Erosaf}
Page 1 of 1