Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Loner Of The Heart and Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

A Loner Of The Heart and Mind Empty
PostSubject: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind EmptyMon Apr 23 2012, 03:21

I sat by the river’s edge just looking into it at my refection. I had been here a few days resting after running so far, but i did not mind Vanyel needed a pack life not with me; I was a loner and would stay that way. My hate for other wolves and dogs would keep me apart. I looked down at the water once more and studied the scar that was on my nose, then my brown coat and white markings, then my green marking under my aqua coloured eye and to my other eye which was purple in colour. I sighed then slowly stood from where I had been sitting and walked into the long green grass.

I needed to hunt and I would do this here but i did not like hurting the small rabbits and things around. I sighed then pounced upon one and broke its neck with a small shake. I eat it quickly then kept walking onwards until a got to a small cave which I sat out laid down in front of. My ears flicking around to catch any sounds of anything nearby. I shook my head slightly and sniffed the air, maybe I should growl to make sure no one comes near me or just howl a warning for other wolves to stay away. I really didn't want to get all fierce and stuff but just to see a full grown wolf put me on guard and brought out the fighter in me. I didn't want to hurt them really it's just I can't help my past and what I did so all of them were enemies except for young pups.

I sighed again and laid my head on my forelegs looking out for any others to come near. I knew that this was a claiming ground. It was odd for me to be here as I was a loner and that I would most likely stay, but I couldn’t ignore the fact that I had once been in a pack and had been the next female alpha of it. I hated the idea of being near other wolves but I could not ignore the other fact the it’s never a good idea to be a She-wolf by herself, even if I was a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 17:29

Zaor trotted through the bush, searching for the one whose scent was luring him in this time. He knew that there was someone here worth planting with his pups, but who was she? He started search, one great heavy poison wolf moving through the trees silently. Before she came aware that he was even coming to her, he would have done what he wanted to her and would be slipping away once more.

The green and white wolf paused upon seeing her, checking to see if anyone else was presently lurking about. There was no one and that made him pleased. She would bear his pups and she would tell them who he was, as he expected to meet them when they were born. Of course, he knew that his brother Tolthe also roamed the area known as Alaknanda River, and that he was searching for wolves for his pack.

Smirking to himself, he slipped out of the trees, leaping forwards and grabbing her by the scruff of the neck. he did what he wanted, and was about to leave when a huge golden wolf appeared out of nowhere.

"How dare you, Zaor!" the golden wolf growled. His hackles were raised, as if he expected a fight to come from his poison wolf brother, who he knew was the bully of all his siblings. There was no chance Zaor would win a fight against the gold wolf, he was too well trained to avoid the poison in Zaor's claws.

Zaor's ears flattened to the back fo his skull in annoyance. Always this one had to show up, just when he was having some fun too. "Tolthe." Well, there would be no fight today, for Zaor was not in the mood for such a thing.

Tolthe sighed, turning to look at the female that his brother had attack in such a manner. "I am so sorry about what he's done to you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 20:49

I growled slightly to myself. Then i was mounted, i stood under the male weight then spun around once he had finished and growled "get away from me now" My fur raised and I flattened my ears to my head, glaring at the white and green wolf. I turned my head to see a golden wolf. I stepped back as the golden wolf seemed to get rid of the forcer. I caught both of their names as they spoke.

I stay where i was then turned my head back to the gold wolf when he spoke to me "being bred against my will is not the worst I have had to face in my life" i said but it had an edge to it. I was weary. I watched the other wolf and could not help the low growl that sounded deep within my throat. My fur stayed raised and my ears flat to my skull.

I sighed though, i would now have to take care other pups the last one was not even mine i just took him in for a short time then sent him into a pack where he should be raised. I growled at that i would defiantly not send these pups to their father. I looked at my coat and sighed again why would i have a brown coat and yet have three green markings upon it, i wondered if any of the pups would turn out green.

I shook my head slightly then forced myself the let my ears up and my fur to lie on my back as it should. I looked again to the gold wolf "I am Sage, the so called undefeated champion of the dogs fights, fighting wolves and dogs alike, once the next in line for alpha of my old pack caught in a man’s trap to become what i am now" I said then added "scarred for life from both physical and mental wounds"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 21:51

Tolthe bowed his head, not moving an inch. He could tell that she did not trust him, though he knew that there was a chance she would in time. "I am sorry to ear that. Most in my family's pack wish Zaor had not become who he is. It breaks our parents hearts knowing that he is out here doing such things."

The golden wolf sighed, resting on his belly. "I though will not hurt you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 22:03

I sighed as i watched him bow his head "but your brother has gone like that but it can't be helped wolves chose their own paths, but some are chosen for them" i looked at him and shook my head "i don't bite unless i'm harmed in any way that hurts me or will"

I shook my "i can't trust anyone but myself, even if you say you will not harm me i can't help but be the way i am, most other wolves or dogs i have meet have tried to kill me so one can't be to careful, the only reason i got out of there is that they put me up against a pup who but a dark would kill a pup" I sighed then sat. I was slightly annoyed at that, who it their right mind would ever kill a pup.

I looked up at Tolthe before stretching my muscles. I shook my head before studying my body to see what damage Zaor had done to it when he had forced me. I sighed main of it was on places that where scarred or had all ready been tore to sheds by others teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Loner Of The Heart and Mind   A Loner Of The Heart and Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

A Loner Of The Heart and Mind
Page 1 of 1