Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))

Go down 
+2
Kanchana
Erosaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 17:53

((haha Erosaf will be immortal too teeka))

The black alicorn nodded to herself and leapt into he sky, knowing that though he was ground bound he'd keep up. She chuckled soaring and twisting the through the skies searching for the place she had found before diving towards a fissure in the rocks. She widened it with her magic so Amani would get in as well.

Thowra chuckled. "the glade or here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 22:37

Kairva allowed the words to run over him, knowing he would hear about it later and though he already knew most of what was happening he was the heir to the lands after all.

He nuzzled Bella, having missed her for every second they were apart, and turned to converse with her as the meeting ended.

"How have you been my love?"

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 23:13

She shivered at his touch. She was getting older now, and she dreaded the coming battle. She would fight of course, for her homeland, but she knew she would be amongst the lost this time.

“I am fine,” she replied, smiling at him. “Though I do not know whether I will survive the coming war.” She sighed. “Reason tells me I will not, and we have no heir.” She sighed. “Perhaps it is time we went to the glade?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 23:20

He blinked, his heart skipping a beat at the mention of them not having a heir. In truth, he didn't want another child...he didn't want to replace his lost son.

But if it made her happy....

"Of course," he whispered hesiantly and gestured for her to lead the way before sending his father a goodbye nod.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 23:27

“Whats wrong?” she asked, noticing his expression at what she had said. “Do you not want someone to be able to take your place when we die?”

She nipped his shoulder in a teasing manner before darting off into the woods. He would be able to find her, she was sure, but not till she let him.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 23:42

He looked at her playful nature with suprise, kicking up his heels to catch up to her stride and shook his creamy mane out gently.

"Nothing is wrong.." he mumbled "I just feel as if we are...replacing Thowra. That is all."

OOC: Make a thread at the Glade.

Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 14:05

Ebony pillars carried him to a small clearing in the forest where the sun ceased to shine vividly. Large logs stood upon the sides, boulders shielding them from the world. Silver flames quietly burned upon the nape of his neck, not that prevalent. Golden orbs looked back to where his love was nearing his side, and a smile took over his features.

"Erosaf, my love," he said softly, awaiting her company beside him. She would let him know when she was ready.

-

Juliana stared up to him, ivy orbs filled with glee as he pronounced that he would give her what her heart desired. "Thank you, my love," she said softly, nuzzling his cheek lovingly. "I think we shall stay here, for it is safer," she said, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 13:00

She soared overhead a few times before landing before him in the little area he'd found. She had had to search for a way in. Which had been harder to find than normal. "Here I am," she replied. She smiled at him. "and I am ready."

Thowra chuckled. "indeed it is safer here."
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01 2012, 19:40

Amani felt strange feelings that had not been arisen for so many moons live once more in his heart. Wisdom from years gone by were luminous through his kind soul and actions. Finally, he was truly ready to have a child - one who was not scarred from oppression and the fear of death that he had instilled in them both. He was still angry with himself for allowing his behavior to stoop so lowly, but perhaps, some things could not be avoided. Like the sands of time, gripping with tendrils on those who possess innocence.

He finished the job, coming to her side and affectionately touching his soft, warm muzzle to her cheek. "How are you, my true love?" he asked, golden orbs glowing with warmth as he gazed at her. Lovestruck.

-

"Well," she paused hesitantly, wondering where a decent place to go would be. Just then, she remembered the secluded meeting place of the rivers that seemed to connect the terrain. There was plenty of shade and boulders to cover them. "Follow me," she smiled, leading the way. Soon enough, they arrived, and she turned around, as if to acknowledge that it was now time.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14 2012, 20:51

She neighed as he finished doing what he had to. “I feel fine, love, though I am starting to feel my age.” She sighed. Death though was the one thing she, the tainted magic, Erosaf, feared. And she knew that it would come soon, not too long after their foal was born. “I fear I only have another year left in me.”

Thowra paced after her, letting her lead him though it was hard for him to keep behind her. He wanted to run with the wind. He always did. Nuzzling her neck, he turned around, rising up over her as he did what she wanted him to, very gently. He knew how much more fragile she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2