Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} Empty
PostSubject: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:49

Dragon Wing

I flew above the land looking for that brother of mine but i could not spot him any were. I sighed and wondered what i would do about this, again a stallion has said that my lands would be his but this time no that shall not happen. I looked around for Demon one last time before diving to the ground, pulling up at just the right moment and landed. I looked around again then called " Come to me all of my herd" i looked around knowing that it would reach almost the whole of my land seeing as it would bounce of the mountains sides. I stood waiting for them when i herd the wing beat of my brother "finally were have you been, i have been looking for you" i looked at him before shaking my head.

Demonbane

I stood watching all that went on from the mountain and i did not like to see that my brother had just lost his mare. I sighed and watched as he flew around for a while but then watched as he landed and called all of his herd. I took off and flew to him knowing he would want me there as well. I rolled my eyes when he spoke to me "call my name next time i will come a flying little brother, after all its my job to look out for yah" I answered then waited with him for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:56

She came first, with their taller fully grown daughter and heir beside her. Moonslight moved proudly out to join them. Moréthîrya standing beside her, folding her long red wings. She was a beautiful red and white pinto pegusas now, and she would leave soon.
"You called, love?" Moonslight asked.
Matters of greater importance weighed heeavily on her mind at the moment. Like strategies to use to defeat Frenzy.

Next came Rossi Occhi, her son and Bianchi Ali's son. The three were almost inseparable at the moment. She stood silently as the foals lay down on the grass nearest her. They were tired, but she was not, though she had two to look after.

"Hope you don't mind me coming," said another voice, and out of the shadows came Thowra himself. "I heard of Bianchi Ali."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 20:07

Dragon Wing

I looked to my brother then watched as Moonslight and our daughter Morethirya. I nooded my head to the pair "yes i did call" i said to her then turned my head to Rossi Occhi and my sons. I looked around and sighed , well there was Zaina only to come now.

I looked around and almost jumped when i heard Thowra "no i do not mind at all of you coming" i said then nodded my head to him. I sighed as he said he had heard about Bianchi Ali "word must travel quickly of what happened then" i said then looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 20:12

"You forget that the animals of the bush are always there to tell em of things like that. I head it from Ailio, who heard it from a mopoke owl who heard it from another owl that resides here." Thowra chuckled though. "I may hold an alliance with Armada, but I do not extend that alliance to Frenzy. Allies do not steal from each other."

Moonslight smiled. "Saves me a trip, you being here, Thowra," she said. She smiled at him. There were things in her past that the others would learn soon.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 20:43

Dragon Wing

I nodded my head "of cause i remember that the animals of the bush tell you things " i said then looked around. I sighed then turn my head back to Thowra " I am glad of that Thowra and no Allies don't do that" i said then looked to Moonslight as she spoke to him. I looked at my Daughter and smiled she was looking very nice. I looked at them all before speaking "i have called you all here other then Thowra for the fact that Frenzy has made a threat, a threat that one day a heir of his is going to come and take over our land" i sighed then said a little softer "anyone got a plain to help me keep it". I probably sounded like i had no idea what to do and that was far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 20:50

"I remember last time. Don't worry, this time there will be others who will help. I think I might be able to get a few of Blade's remaining spies to help you," Thowra said. "After all, they are still his and well, I outrank him once more, like an older brother ought."

Moonslight chuckled. "That will be a help. I can go to talk with Ashton and tell him. I am also going to go speak with my mother, Toendra of the Tundra. She'll want to know that my home is under threat."
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 16:57

Feathered wings beat against the wind, fighting it as it rushed in the opposite direction to which she was traveling. Light gray blurred in motion as she began to glide quickly to the rough, rocky terrain. Stripes were upon her gray form, and she tucked her wings to her side as she tread forth easily. Intrigued orbs glowed at the sight of the other vixens, for they had not seen them before now. Lavender were her glistening orbs, seemingly light with happiness and contentedness. Truly, underneath all the excitement of finding a mate, they were somber and embarrassed by the fault of her relative.

Thick was the mist this beautiful morning, and the sun had hardly peaked over the mountains in the far distance as she moved on. One of the stags had called...or she thought so at least. How odd for them to call the mares so early in the morning, especially when she had finally made her decision of which herd she would run it. Zaina had a feeling that something horrible had happened last night, though, and she hoped dearly it had nothing to do with her brother. He had been quite the problem causer lately.

Zaina bowed low to the two stags, showing every single one of them the utmost respect. Holding no bad thoughts against them, she smiled gently. Unlike her sibling, she was a gentle soul, not even the jealous type. Raising her skull, she looked to them sympathetically. Had there been a loss in the previous night? "Greetings, to you all," she said, her brilliant vocals carrying her small feminine voice to them. "I am Zaina...daughter of Fantasma. You must forgive me," she pleaded softly, her face feeling hot. "I didn't mean to cause any of you problems by coming here...my brother has taken vengeance against this land because I live here, I fear," she added softly. "Either way, I have made a decision of which herd I will live in, if you'll let me stay," she hoped they would. Zaina loved this land even more with every passing day to let it go so soon.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 22:09

"We have our allies, so this land can't be threatened without your brother worrying about a huge amount of others coming to help us," Moonslight said, smiling at the newcomer. "You won't cause us trouble, Zaina." She was the queen, so she was allowed to say such things without Dragon Wing's imput.

"You are welcome here."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 22:32

Dragon Wing

I looked around as i listened to what Thowra said and nodded my head "that sound good, that others will help and i would like Blades spies" i said then half smiled "at lest he is now with us." I looked up when i heard wing beats Zaina was here. I turned my head quickly to Moonsilght and frowned but then nodded. I turned my head to Zaina as she bowed to me and my brother. I looked at her as she smiled and i nodded my head to her.

I sighed as she spoke "greetings to you Zaina, although i am not likeing that brother of yours" i said to her then looked to the others. I looked to my Queen as she spoke to her then turned my head back to Zaina as she pleaded and spoke some more "Dear Zaina you do not need to ask for forgiveness and most likely that is what is going on, what your brother does to us does not include you " i said then looked at the others hoping that it was fine with the others. I looked to Demonbane then turned my head back to her "you wanted to live here and i said you could stay and that till stands" i said to her then added "oh and which herd do you wish to be in"
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 12:25

Zaina was eternally grateful to the fair queen who welcomed her into their abode, their beautiful, misty paradise. It was a place she wanted to dwell in from the time orange first struck the sky in the morning to the time red streaked it as darkness descended upon the earth. She wanted to fly high above the snow covered trees in the winter time and eat sweet black berries off of the bushes in the warm summers. Zaina wanted her heart to soar through the rocks and belong to one of them. High grasses would brush against her ebony striped pillars as she tread through the land she loved - a land of the free.

As he welcomed her too, she felt warmth in her stomach, a great happiness overwhelming her. "Thank you all so much," she whispered, averting her orbs to both of the stags. Very similar they were in appearance, being of the ancient dragon bloodlines. Everything was perfect about them, from their abilities to soar through the skies with her at their side to their lovable nature. Now, she just had to choose one.

Zaina took a hesitant breath in, exhaling easily to regain her composure before she announced who she wanted to be with. "Dragon Wing....I'm sorry," she said, glancing at his form for a moment before stepping toward his brother lucidly. "I choose you, Demonbane," Zaina announced in a soft, prideful manner. She dipped her light storm hued skull to him politely, wondering what he would say to her proposal. Hopefully, he would be glad to have gained a herd member, and she would be content in being his. Although she was slightly worried about her brother bothering them, she would relish in temporary happiness.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 17:10

Dragon Wing

I smiled at her then looked to my brother. I watched them all and listened to all of Zainas words from were she said thank you to saying that she wanted to be with Demon. I looked at her my eyes soft and calm then quillky my head turned to Demon "well you got your first mare good luck mate and keep her happy" i said with a smiled then turned my head back to Zaina "its fine dear girl no need to be sorry, its Demon i'm feeling sorry for, because he said he was going to keep watch over me now he has more to take care of" i chuckled then nipped demon on his shoulder.

I looked around to the others "well as soon as you guys want you can go get or tell who ever will help out " i said to them knowing that this was not just me going to or already been hit by Frenzy in some way. I looked at them then looked to my brother who was right now wondering what to do as i could see it on his face.

Demonbane

I looked around at my brother and frowned before looking at Zaina. she waited a bit inbtween speaking but when she did say who she would go with it was with me and Dragon spoke to me before i could talk to her and then Dragon then spoke to her about feeling sorry for me "i can watch over you both brother " i said to him then turned my head to Zaina and spoke to her "i can watch over you both and i will very well, so welcome to well my herd" i only had one mare and that was her but then i guess i would get a few more. and when Dragon nipped me i just rolled my eyes. I turned my head to Dragon "hey when this is over i am going to find a place in your land for Zaina and if i happen to get any more mares to keep them there" Dragon nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 22:12

Moonslight chuckled lightly. Then she looked at Dragon Wing. "I will go to speak with my mother, and with Therthis as well. I am sure he will help us where he can." She smiled. At least one of those alliances would certainly happen, her mother would be angry that her daughter's lands was under threat.
Thowra smiled. "My allies won't touch this land, of that I assure you."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 22:35

Dragon Wing

i smiled as she chuckled and then look at me and speak "welll keep safe my Queen while you do so and i am sure he will help us" i said to her then looked to Thowra "i thank you Thowra for all your help and i thank you for helping get this land back" i know i had said that to him many times i think but i was he always seemed to help everybody which was great.

I looked to demon and shoke my head "oh older brother i know you are but i have lived longer with mares then you" i said then looked at the others with a smile. well this one too will past and if Freanzy takes my land then after he is taken care ofthe land would once more be mine.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:35

*a few days later*

She came lightly back into the lands, though this time she was not alone. With her were two other horses. Her mother and her mother's brother.

Moonslight moved ahead of them, happy to be back and home.

Her mother was an ebony horse, with an icy white mane and tail, as well as her hind legs being completely white. She had red eyes and there were white feathers on her front hocks. Strange white swirls adorned her neck and hindquarters, seeming to glow in the sunlight.

Her uncle was a dark palomino horse, a little more heavily built, but only just noticiably. Lower white pillars and a white streak down his face were the other things that differed from his sister.

"So, this is MIsty Mountains," he said.

"Yes brother. This is where my daughter runs. They seek an alliance, so we both came." Looking towards Moonslight she called, "How much further in is Dragon Wing?"

"Not far, mother," Moonslight called. Wingbeats where heard as a tall red and white overo pegusas mare landed before them.

"Who are they?" Morethirya asked.

"This is my motehr and her brother, my dearest daughter."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:49

Dragon Wing

I moved around as i waited around for Moonsilght to get back from talking with her mother. I looked around then felt that she was back and with a small smile i jumped into the air and flew to were i had seen my daughter Morethirya go. I looked below me when i saw Moonsilght, Morethirya and two others. A mare and a stallion was also with my dear Queen, looking down i glided down and landed next to Morethirya. "Welcome home Moonsilght " i said then moved towards her. I smiled then looked at the other two "greetings i am Dragon Wing..... I am guessing that you are part Moonsilghts family"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:54

"That we are. I am Toendra, Moonlight's mother and this is my brother, Eispferdkonig. We are the rulers of Haus der Eis-Pferde, or the Icy Tundra," Toendra said, boweing her head for only a second like her brother. They did not need to do such thigns, for theyw ere leaders as well.
"My daughter mentioned that you might be interested in an alliance with you."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:05

Dragon Wing

I nodded my head as Toendra spoke telling me her brothers name and that they were the rulers of the Icy Tundra. I watched they bow their heads for a secound and did the same. "it is nice to meet you both" i looked at them as Toendra spoke again saying that i might be interested in an alliance 'it is true i am interested in an alliance as i would need all the help i can get to keep the land safe from Franzy"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:10

"We too seek those against that abomination. He is a troublesome thing though, there seem to be many lands allied to him, it is hard for us to make alliances without knowing many. We are only new to these lands," Eispferdkonig replied. "I hold an alliance with Black Sands though, and Snowy River Forest. From there, I know not where to go for such things."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:23

Dragon Wing

I nodded my head as Eispferdkonig spoke "it will be hard for you to make alliances without knowing many.. you should go see Cadifor and the owner of The Sea Of Sands' i replied then went on "they are good allliances you have so far" I looked around to were my daughter was then back to Moonsilghts mother and her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:28

"I was told of Armada as well, but I cannot find ehr anywhere. It is as though she has vanished from the world completely," Eispferdkonig replied. What on earth though, did he and ice horse want with one of fire? That had to be something that would surprise the others.

"Armada is not our ally, Eispferdkonig," Moonslight replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}   Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land} Empty

Back to top Go down

Herd Metting {all horses that are in the land}
Page 1 of 1