Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))

Go down 
+2
Kanchana
Erosaf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) Empty
PostSubject: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Dec 25 2011, 03:12

The creamy stallion stood where he knew all the others in his lands would be able to both see and hear him. Rearing he neighed, calling the horses of his lands to him. The time had come for them to talk of the events that were coming. The war for their freedom from the hellions who gave him and several others a bad name.
He had many hellion freinds who were not that way at all. It was something that had to have something change about it. And he knew that his herd and the others in his land needed to know. He was not so threatened as they were, it would be hard for ones such as Frenzy to take down an immortal.
He stayed there, on his hindlegs, neighing for several minutes longer than the normal. Then he dropped from sight.

The silver head raised and Bella answered her older brothers call. Then she broke into a canter, heading swiftly towards where he stood. The black gamma queen, Erosaf could be seen diving out of the sky. And soon she came across aging Yarraman and his white queen Snowing Angel as well. As a group they headed for Thowra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 01:47

Kairva's maw lifted from the green blades he snatched, harks pricked at the distant call of his father. Turning to his queen, he nodded slightly, gesturing that they must go before lifting his still weak legs, moving towards the sound.

Seeing the creamy hellion king, he bobbed his head in greeting, joining the growing circle.

"Father, Grand-Father," he greeted the stallions, sending the mares a small smile each" "What's this all about?"

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 02:10

“Once all the horses of this land are here, I will tell you, son,” Thowra replied, nipping Kairva’s withers gently. He smiled though. “For this is something very important for us to discuss.” He sighed. Things were not going to be easy soon.
Bella looked at him. “Important?” her ears pricked forwards. Yarraman sighed, for he already knew what was coming to the lands. Blood would be shed soon, and many of them would fall. He would be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 02:11

Kunama lifted her head, delicate ears twitching as she heard the clarion call of her mate. Immediately, she tossed her mane, lifting her legs to switch into a graceful canter, soaring over the lands as she raced to where Thowra was.

What was happening now? Hopefully, nothing bad.

As she neared, Kunama slowed, sending a shy smile to all the horses gathered, nodding at them in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 02:20

He smiled as Kunama came to the others. SHe knew they all, well maybe not his father. "Yarraman," he called, and the chestnut hellion looked over at him. "You haven't met Kunama, have you?"

"NO."

"Well, this is her." He looked to Kunama. "Kunama, this is my father, Yarraman, former king of Snowy River Forest."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 02:59

Kunama bowed her head, smiling gently at both stallions.

"It is an honour to meet you," she murmured, flicking her ears. "I've heard so much about you." She took a deep breath, before releasing it in what seemed like a sigh.

"More trouble, Thowra?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 03:09

He chuckled. “Yes trouble. Once Juliana, Silence and Amani join us, we shall be able to discuss this. I am not the one in trouble, it is the rest of you.” He sighed. This was omething that needed to be spoken of.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 18:19

OOC: waiting for...Phantom?

Kairva eyed his father with deep orbs before finally nodding ever so slightly, shifting his weight and leaning onto Bella. As others approached, he greeted them softly and answered their questions about his sudden reappearance. Though, there was a few new faces. Including a beautiful young fae, seeming delicate and perfect in everyway.

Clearing his vocals, he introduced himself.

"Greeting Kunama," he whispered "I am Kairva, heir of Snowy River."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 22:51

The chestnut leader of Thunder Meadows soared down as well, he'd been recovering from the fight with Satan for a while. Now that he was fully healed though, he was ready to head towards where Illusion lurked.

He bowed his head to Thowra. "Greetings Thowra. I am Saberdoria, son of your sister Sundawn, leader of Thunder Meadows. I have been staying with Kairva and Bella these past few weeks, recovering from reclaiming my lands."

Thowra nodded. "You are welcome here, nephew."
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 14:59

Deep like a setting sun was her pelt, sprinkled with dapples of sunlight that brimmed against her petite bodice easily. Kind were her deep golden-brown orbs, the hue of the bottom of a crystalline river with shimmering bits of gold and quartz lingering within. A glimpse of copper in the meadow was seen, pillars moving in a methodical, rhythmic motion. Doused with ivory snow were a couple of her well muscled, well conformed pillars. She seemed like the epitome of perfection, yet no creature was perfect - she realized. Not even the goddesses that watched over them and gave them prosperity every year in the forest.

Finally, she graced them with her presence, for she was the queen. All of them she knew, some better than others, but she loved them all with equality. A smile crept over her pallid features as she stepped into the clearing with them all. There was something she had been meaning to ask Thowra for a few days now, so maybe, after this, they would have a chance to speak alone.

"Greetings to all of you," she stepped forward, nuzzling the neck of her king, her love first, genuinely happy to be sharing her days with him. Then, Juliana proceeded to greet both Kairva and Sundawn, other members of the family she had grown to love. "For those of you who don't know of me, I am Juliana, queen of Snowy River Forest," she said, going to stand near Thowra. She couldn't help but wonder, though...where was Amani?

--

Ebony flashed in the forest once, twice, and then the massive stag appeared at the edge of the clearing. Most would be intimidated at the sight, thinking of him to be evil or with bad intent. Once, he tossed his beautiful skull, curled tresses of silver flame falling to the side for a moment as his piercing golden orbs stared ahead. Muscles rippled under the granite pelt...with no temperature, no heat escaping it. Cold like ice, cold like a winter moon. Since he had finished his quarrel with the rabid creature that bit him a few years ago, he felt as if he had left a stage with many actors. His life was..quiet and peaceful for once.

Had they forgiven his wrongs? Amani seemed to wonder this every time he appeared like a ghost to these meetings. If they didn't want him there, would they tell him...would his king? One cannot help what they once were, they can only help who they are now. They couldn't possibly blame him for what happened in the past, of how he hurt his beloved and his youthful son. They simply couldn't. But some still did.

In fact, he owed everything to the horrid creature that they called Ganymede for helping him so much. Without the curse of lifelessness, he would have never been able to be with Erosaf for all eternity. He would never live to seen his son, Spyro fall in love with the sweet, kind Tourmaline. It was all such a blessing, all such a blessing in disguise. He approached the center, bowing to his king and queen quietly as he stood in the crowd. Most of them knew his name, knew who he was. There was no need for announcements. After all, he had never been the one for words anyways..but listening.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 23:53

"Amani!" Erosaf trotted over to him glad to see him once more. Another dark horse with golden tresses and horn dove down as well, he'd come to hear out what Thowra said, for he had been a part of the lands once as well. Later she would have to speak to him in private.
Spyro landed neatly on his father's other side, and smiled at the pair of them. He was pleased to see them again.

The last to arrive was another winged horse. A mare though this time, and she was painted buckskin, white and silver. No horn graced her forehead though as she landed. She was the oldest horse who had lived here, aside from Yarraman.
"Thowra, Juliana, and the rest of you, I greet you," Bel Bel said. "I heard there were things going on here, and I decided to pay a visit to my old home to see what was going on." For once, when Thowra himself was but a foal, she had been queen here.

Thowra smiled as Amani appeared. "Good to see you again, Amani. You really shouldn't stay hidden so much." Then even he bowed as did Sundawn and Bell as well as Saberdoria when they saw Bel Bel land.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 15:25

Silence

The golden mare appeared, moving at an easy lope towards the others who had already gathered and were waiting. Her light ears were flicked forward, and as she came to a halt among the others, she bowed to Thowra and Bel Bel, her dark eyes shining with expectancy. "Thowra," she said in a smooth voice, "Trouble?" she asked, having a guess as to what he wanted to speak with them about. It wasn't often he called for a herd meeting, and with things being so tense among both he horses and wolves, she had figured on something pertaining to it, which likely meant nothing particularly good.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 15:32

“Most of you know of the threat Frenzy inplies to young Alston. I have promised to be in the fighting myself and I am curious to see how many of you will also be in the fighting. I know that most will fall in that battle that I have known for many years.”
For him it was just another battle that he would be in. There was no doubt in his mind that he would come out alive. “I will survive the fighting once more, of this I am certain. No one has been able to defeat me in some time.” Not since he had been but a colt had someone beaten him.

“I will fall,” Bel Bel replied. “I know that one last foal I will have before I am silenced forever in battle.” She sighed. “Therthis is the one I run with now, and it will be his foal that I will have.” She smiled at all of them. “Though if any of you need my wisdom, you must only listen to the wind for I will speak to you from that.”

Bella and Sundawn looked taken aback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 12:24

Juliana stepped forward, a rather mystic expression upon her features that was completely unreadable. It was true - Frenzy had continued to expand his grasps of the land upon which they stood on. None of them were truly safe...or could rest their skulls upon the soft earth without worry as long as the cobalt beast strode on. "He is quite an opponent," she spoke out wisely, pausing for a moment, waiting for the bustling chatter to cease before she proposed her solution to the issue at hand. "We must work together - united as one body to defeat this mastermind," she said, wise emerald orbs locked on her love. He knew this more than anyone.

"He cannot be defeated by one single creature. We all must fight until the death, which some of us may meet, and others will thrive after the battle. I will not have a beating heart after the battle," she silenced herself before she had revealed too much. It had relayed to her in a mist filled dream that she would be dead by the end of the battle. Suddenly, the forest was quiet and all attentions upon the queen as she mourned the loss of her own life...and there was only one way to prevent such a horrid fate. Though the queen was young - still in her prime, she knew that the attackers would be targeting powerful queens of the light. Juli's copper pelt still shone with vivid life, yet she knew that life within her would cease after the battle.

She bobbed her skull, agreeing with what her mate said. "He is too young to fight such a monster as Frenzy. Even the greatest warriors need more experience," she replied, emerald orbs jutting to Bel Bel, for she knew that what she spoke was the truth. The fae was older than many...and her days were limited as she spoke, even. There was no way the great Bel Bel could withstand another battle as rugged as the one they fought against these brutish stags in the past.

-

Golden orbs scanned over the crowd, knowing that he could not get too close without risking their exposure to a killer with lifeless heart. Life was a part of death..and sometimes, he even hoped he could die. Just to escape the perilous life that had been thrown upon his shoulders. Why couldn't the rabies have just killed him so that he would have a glorious chance to walk with the gods in heaven? How he would have traded these golden orbs and the silver flames that jutted across his bodice, looking like a snow filled valley. How he wished he could die like a normal creature, to experience that last breath and not waking up to an entirely new world. The queen would not die - he knew, forever at least...for she would be changed before that happened. It would be by either Thowra - or himself.

Ebony glinted in the sun as he turned his massive skull to see Erosaf and Spyro coming to greet him. Amani was like a statue as they came closer to his side, and he acknowledged them both with a nod as he reassuringly touched his love's cheek with his icy cold maw. There was no stopping the current of life, and he would not do his queen the injustice of prolonging her life just for his selfish need unless he found that he couldn't go on. "Do not trouble your heart, Erosaf. Things are the same as always. Just because Ashton is gone...doesn't mean all the rest of us are too..." he finished, looking back to the speaker.

It was hard to believe that she had not even seen more than ten years yet, the shimmering coppery fae. Being so strong, Amani was assured that she would easily pass the challenge of the war, and when he heard her words, he was quite astonished. A gasp rose from his throat, sharp and uneven. Their queen could not not die! Usually, when one saw something in a dream from a god, it was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 17:45

Thowra blinked. He was stunned. He couldn't lose her, and he looked at her with quiet disbelief. "I cannot lose you, Juliana," he said. Where would he find another queen? It had been hard enough to replace Boon Boon, but to lose Juliana as well?
He sighed there was little he could do if it had come to her in one of her dreams, this he knew.

Erosaf sighed, looking at Amani. "I cannot see an outcome this time. You know I am the embodiment of both light and darkness in one body," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyFri Jan 27 2012, 00:02

OOC: skip me...no muse here at all.

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptyFri Jan 27 2012, 21:38

The white mare slowly approached, her golden tresses floating gently against her ivory pelt. The gold of her hooves glimmered in the sunlight as she followed the tracks of her mate, Amani. Appaently there was a meeting going on. Teeka was not interested in the these moral affairs, these problems with power that they seemed to have so much of in this kingdom. She was only interested in living happily and possibly having a moral foal and eventually returning to the hevens above to spend eternity with her family.

She approached Amani slowly. Her head high and her black eyes glittering with a smile. "Hello, love," she said, her voice like a muscal melody. She gently brushed her shoulder ahainst his and turned to face Thowra, waiting to hear what the new crisis for these mortals was going to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 12:21

Juliana feared that the worst would come true and that she would not see her daughter grow old...or her second child born. Oh, how she wanted to smell the pine trees forever and taste the sweet taste of the flowers in full blossom or the cool trickling water. Not only did she love her mate; she loved her land as well. To lose that would be simply horrid. "Y-you must promise me something, Thowra," she whispered, emerald orbs filled with desperation and fear. Fear of death, fear of failure. She could not lose everything she had worked for so long to accomplish, for death should not accompany one so young as her.

"Promise me, love, that if the time comes, you will take the life from my body and make me like you before I die," she said, hope filling her. What it would be like, to be graced with speed, endurance, and wit. For once, she would be significant - not weaker than everyone else. More than her personality would be strong, unbeatable. More than anything, she knew that her love would be reluctant to agree to her whim. It was not so easy to change someone, and when you did, you faced the risk of taking too much blood or not getting to them fast enough. There was much to worry about. "Please. You must not let me die," she whispered, hoping...hoping that he would.

But first, she would bless him with another heir just in case she did not survive the battle despite his help.

-

Amani sighed, golden orbs filled with infinite sadness as the copper fae attempted in one last futile gesture to save her veins from mortification. Truthfully, he would have done anything to be able to decompose like everyone else. To die and feel pain once more. It was horrid that he was cursed with life forever, and he would never wish it on anyone else, not for his foolish circumstances. Amani was immortal, and he hated it - hated the fact that he would see the life drain from her, see her wrenched in pain as life slipped away. How could he bare the burden of seeing her die before him...? How?!

His mind returned to him in moments, as the thoughts of death slipped away. Troubled was his mind, the shadows of the world encompassing him so that he could hardly think of anything but horrid thoughts. This war had taken the best of his optimism away, and he was faced with the sense that his life was about to do a complete turn-around again. Awakened from this trance, he was, by light hearted Teeka. Her soft touch caused him to turn, emotional golden orbs gleaming into her soul. Although he could not see thoughts or even feelings for that matter, he sensed an overall happiness in her. She was happy here? Nice to know.

"Hello there, Teeka," he smiled, hoping that she had been faring well. "How have you been, my dear?" he asked, nuzzling her shoulder easily. With immortals, they could be away from each other for long periods of time and still remember everything about each other. Feelings preserved, that sort of deal. Her beauty had stayed in his mind from the moment they had met.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 13:04

He snorted in surprise at her words. She knew full well he did not want to curse anyone else to be like him, after the disaster Flaming Blade of Hell had been. Not everything was that simple. "I... Do you know what you're asking me to do, Juliana?"

There was pain in his voice. He knew what would happen to her. Though he'd suffered in silence, she most likely wouldn't. "To become like Amani and I... it is incredibly painful," he said.

But he did not want to lose her. There was conflict in his mind.

"Amani," she said, looking at him. Erosaf poked him gently with her horn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 14:09

The queen shook her skull violently, refusing for him to live another day without her. Refusing for her daughter to wake up one day without her and know that she had no mother anymore. What chaos would break out among their family if she remained here and was allowed to die. Wouldn't Thowra miss her if she was gone? Oh, she hoped so, for she would truly miss him if he died.

"Yes, I believe I do understand. I care not about pain. It was painful for me to give life to my little Maura, but I did. I can bare the pain, for anything is worth being by your side," she said, reaching her soft nose out to nuzzle his shoulder gently. Surely, she would scream out in pain, but it was all worth it in the end. Three days of torture for all eternity of happiness? That was a more than fair trade. There was nothing bad about it, and they would have everything they always wanted. Boon Boon had died, but she would try not to.

"You will make the right choice. I know you will, Thowra," she whispered, nodding her skull to him as her emerald orbs continued to plead.

-

Amani had been lost in thought, only awakened by Teeka, who had greeted him. He could not help but think of the day that Erosaf died. It could not happen, yet it would unless he decided to change her. But why would he curse his love with something like that? Amani couldn't torture the beautiful fae, not after all she had meant to him.

"Yes, my love?" he asked, hoping she wasn't asking him what he thought..
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 20:16

They would talk about what would happen when she got older another day. Juliana bringing it up was enough for now, she knew that much. She could feel the turmoil in Amani at the thought of doing that to her.

"I think its time we had another heir," she told him gently. She smiled at her one love. They had been through so much and yet they were still together, same as the way they had been when they met at Alaknanda.

Thowra sighed. "I do not want to lose you, so I will," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 10:16

Nervousness crept into his dead heart as she took a gentle break, and anticipation filled him as she prepared to speak. The substance of the question would determine the answer, for he could not stand to...to make her a horrid beast like himself. Golden orbs, filled with adoration and hope pleaded with her not to ask him to change her. His love, so pure and true could not want to become like him, filled with the misery of knowing that love would never sustain as long as he. Knowing that all he knew and held dear would be dissolved into traces in years' time and that the golden gates of glory would never open to him.

Silver flames died slowly on his nape as he awaited her question. It wasn't what he had been expecting at all! Pools of gold filled with delight as he seemed to lift his skull in pride like a love-struck colt would. How delightfully surprising this was...a foal! Oh, he had wanted another for so long but hadn't got the gumption to as her. Nuzzling her lightly, he smiled, happier than he had been in quite a while. "Yes, I would love to, my dear. This one - well, I won't be again what I was. I promise, love," he said, sincere to his word.

It mattered not the gender or the hue...or anything - just that it belonged to the two of them. Amani, he would raise this young one to his best extent, for he would not be rabid nor incompetent. How great the day was!

"What would you like to do? Go to the glade or stay here?" he asked. It didn't matter to him, for he would do whatever his love wanted.

Julianna quietly walked up to her creamy love and rested her skull on his withers after he agreed to change her to a venomous killer. It would be difficult to contain, but she had confidence in herself that it wouldn't be too terribly hard.

"I was thinking...Thowra. That we could possibly have another heir before the battle," she said, glad that she could make her requests clear finally. "Maura has been doing well, you know. She is the gamma at Vernien En Seere and even has a stallion of her own. Bearla, I believe his name is," she chuckled, glad that her daughter had made something of herself already as a young fae.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 12:47

"She's in Sorrel's land?" he chuckled. "Sorrel's my nephew." No one had known about that one before now. An older brother was the father of the sorrel stallion who ruled Vernien En' Seere. "We should be both proud of her," he chuckled.

Thowra smiled at the very thought of her over in that land. "We ought to visit her one day. And if that is what you want from me, I would be honoured." Another heir would be very welcome.

"There is a place I found within the forest," she replied. "Which we could use." She was glad to see the relief in his eyes at her request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 14:09

Julianna had always thought well of the land with the sands of pure ivory, waves gently crashing against the shore. Even though she'd never been to the beautiful land, she had heard so much about it and about those that lived there. Truthfully, she had missed her daughter being around very much so, and it would make her much happier to have another child prancing about her pillars once more, to have someone that depended on her. "I am very proud of her," she grinned, just happy that her Maura was happy.

"Yes, that is what I want," she paused, nuzzling him. "More than anything," she said, so happy that they were going to have another.

-

Amani nodded, agreeing that the place in the forest would be an excellent place. Traveling was just too difficult nowadays, and with war times going on, they should really be staying at home. "Yes, we shall go there. I will follow you," he said, awaiting her to show him the way.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 17:21

"I have been well, and you? Have I missed anything?" she asked, her eyes glancing at Erosaf as she approached. A flare of jealousy entered Teeka's golden heart for a split second but she ignored it, watching emotionless as Amani and the mare spoke to one another.

They were going to go to the glade. Teeka felt that jealousy again but she simply smiled. "I'll catch up with you later, Amani," She turned and began walking away. There was no way she could compete for his attention with Erosaf. She knew he loved her, that she had been with him before Teeka had. It made her slightly jealous, that Erosaf had more of Amani's heart than Teeka did. But one day she would be equal, for Teeka was immortal and would be around just as long as Amani.

The white mare smirked as she walked slowly away, wondering if Amani would stop or not. It was petty, she knew, but how else was she to steal the attention of the amazing stag that had claimed her? She wanted him to herself, and she would get it one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))   A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change Comes ((all Snowy River horses))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next