Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will we do? [phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

What will we do? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptyTue Jan 18 2011, 21:25

She stood, watching the sand dunes before her. Onyx was somewhere out there. So was Armada. She was not likely to move at the moment though. Frenzy had come and he had taken Inferno Plains from Armada. It was not as if Permisso didn't like Armada, they were learning to get along, and then this happened.
"Come Asylum Escape, Dóiteáin," she called. Was she the only one who had not succumbed to what Frenzy had done to their land?
Cantering off, she heard the two year olds coming after her quickly.
It did not take long for her to find him. "What has become of our home?" She asked. "Is there anything we can do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 16:34

ONYX

I felt the entirety of my soul weakened greatly by that bastard's arrival. I mean, really - how dare he steal everything away so quickly? Before I would know it, he would have won over my queen too. With irritation, I felt myself instinctively flick my whipcord before settling myself with a sigh. This situation was seriously uncomfortable, but there was nothing that could be done at this point. Surely, none of my herd would succumb to the obvious insanity that this stag possessed. His attitude problems were quite obvious at the moment, and no doubt, it would get worse. It was the same old story all over again - live, die, rule, be ruled upon. It was getting old.

Before someone had called my name, I had been concentrating, but nothing good ever lasted for long around here. If my eyes hadn't been volcanic, they would have been bloodshot from all those hours of staring into space, wondering if I too, was corrupted. This really sucks I thought as I swiveled my harks and tossed my skull reluctantly before turning around to face the caller. Instead of another useless conversation, this one seemed quite necessary. After all, it was my chosen queen that was calling my name on swift desert winds.

"What?" I whispered, sharply, not wanting Frenzy to hear me as I spoke. To his knowledge, I had no queen, no herd mares. Perhaps, he would be surprised to find that I had a larger army than he. It would be interesting to see what kind of scum he chose to lead the land with him.

I shook my skull violently, hate and warmth rising deep within my throat before I turned to face her. I hated to see her in even the slightest of panics, but this was a terrible situation. There was no way out. "He won't do anything to us because he needs us, needs allies. We'll stay here for now and wait it out. This was prone to happen eventually," I snorted. If only Armada hadn't invited a king to the land. If only! Then, they would still be in power instead of fighting for their once given position of betas.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 16:42

She smiled a little when she saw him, but she knew that there were some things that needed seeing to. Her son and daughter were ready to leave on their own now. "I came for and other reason as well, though having to watch out for Frenzy all the time is annoying." Her children, both well grown now, came forwards. "It's time for them to leave." Both of the younger ones nodded.
"We'll come and visit, when we've settled," they said. Of course both had tasks to do at the moment.
"Could not we form alliances between ourselves and other lands and try to take him down that way?" Permisso asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:34

Times were changing so quickly these days, times becoming tougher as droughts threatened to end their very existence. Perhaps, it had been another one of his mind tricks; since he'd been perfecting them, it had been impossible to know right from wrong. What was the meaning of them, could I even define what they were? Surely, though, this time would pass unless forces were gathered greatly on the other side. I had to live....for my queen, the two loves of my life. Decisions were broiling and needed answers, but I wasn't sure if I was smart enough to answer them. There was only one thing I knew for sure, and that was that we couldn't do this alone.

"Goodbye, my children," I replied, smiling with gratitude that I even had known them. Rumors were already spreading of my son conquering the valley land of Still Waters. Their opportunities were endless, and I could do nothing but wish them the best on their endless journeys through life. "I hope your find everything you want. Don't forget your parents," I grinned with a playful nudge to my children.

After they departed, I turned back to Permisso, a worried expression glazing my features. No one was sure how long this issue would last. "We will do whatever we can to get rid of him. It won't be easy," I stated, my volcanic orbs gleaming like the sun setting on the horizon. "Armada already has an alliance with the council and Thowra, There can be more though..anything would help us," I replied, wondering who we would seek. Not many horses these days would trust a single soul that resided in the barren desert land known as Inferno Plains.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:40

"I know of others who could be persuaded, Frenzy did steal someone from another who is not pleased about being taken. We could form an alliance there," Permisso said, "Though I do not doubt that our son will be always an ally as well."
She sighed. "If you want I can go and speak to a few I know of who would be interested."
She would do anything to rid her own home of Frenzy. Even if it meant travelling away as she would have to. She knew of several who would be interested at the moment. How many though would answer was a thing of it's own. With every passing year, her strength doubled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:49

I doubted there was anything we could do that would stop him, but I would stop at nothing to ensure the safety of my home. From afar, I could hear him bustling about with his newly found slaves...or were they broodmares? What was he concocting now in that malevolent brain of his? Surely, it was a intelligently thought out plan to wreak more havoc than he had already caused. For a moment, I glanced at my queen, wondering if she, too heard him in the shadows. It didn't seem like he was coming closer....yet. No doubt, I would get a visit from him after my chat though.

"You're absolutely right about the mountain king," I replied, in a slight trance from just the idea of being able to defeat this monster. "We cannot defeat him solely...but maybe with allies, he can be taken down..." I said, orbs lighting up with delight at our plan. It was as careful as his twisted schemes. It was perfect. "You see...this is why you're my queen," I added with a soft smile and a light nudge in her direction.

The new heir could be of some help to us too. Maybe if we allied ourselves to him when he was nothing but a mere colt and gained his friendship, he would help us in battle. Surely, his skills would be phenomenal. After all, he was the future king of all. "I believe we should seek an alliance in current king of all, Ashton, and his heir, Alston, unless we are already allied. I am not sure," he stated. Thowra and his rather large herd would be accompanying them in battles against the corrupt king. There had to be dozens of horses allied to the great creamy.

How marvelous it would be when they finally slit the cobalt stag's throat for the final time. If there was any death that I would take such pleasure in witnessing, it would be his. Ever since the moment he tread upon the deep sands, he had been able to control them in a way they hadn't been for the longest time. They loved him...he loved them, if he had a heart to love anything with. Could we even defeat this devilish beast before us before it was too late?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:52

A white wolf suddenly appeared near them, she'd been moving quickly. "There certainly are many with Thowra, I did not mean to overhear you, but he sent me to find you, Onyx, Permisso. No ally more great of his than Ashton himself."
She sneezed. "The horses of Misty Mountains, Vernien En' Seere, The Rim of Heaven and the icy tundra are his allies and willl fight alongside him."

"That saves me one of my thought trips, though I think I have to return where I was born for a time," Permisso replied. "There are those there who will help us as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will we do? [phantom]   What will we do? [phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

What will we do? [phantom]
Page 1 of 1