New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where ever I might be (Phantom)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Fri Feb 11 2011, 17:23

She knew she was a small mare, it was part of her heritage to be small. She didn't really care because why would size matter to anyone? She was a good mare she wanted to help others, she didn't like to see anyone crying. She would never do anything to hurt another feelings. She was not capable of it surely she was not. A smart mare she was in every least always wanting to help others. How could anyone make fun of her for that? Trying to make others happy so she can be happy. She knew some would not like her for being who she was.

Some made fun of for what she looked like, it wasn't like she asked to be born this way. She actually thought she was kind of pretty in a way. She knew that she was no matter what anyone else said. She didn't care anymore cause she knew that she was better than them anyways. She had been told that many times by some helpful individuals. She didn't need them to tell her that though she knew already that she was. She needed to keep a positive attitude.

She rolled her eyes as a sudden movement upsetting her from her thoughts. It was just a doe she realized and smiled thinking of how beautiful it was where she was. She thought about where she had been traveling recently and wondering why this land was so much prettier than the others. She did not care though because soon she would fine out where she was exactly. She didn't care if she was stupid for not knowing where she was. She did not realize she was in a bad place especially when she was in heat. A bad thing indeed it was, mostly bad things happened where she was.

She did not know that though and didn't sense any real danger. She minded her own business well enough and didn't think anyone would want to harm her. All she wanted was a home, she just needed to find a place where she could find a home. She did not know where she was though even if it was quite obvious. She hoped someone would come to her and help her, surely someone would with all the Scents of Stallions and mares she found in this land. They could not resist a mare in need surely?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Tue Feb 15 2011, 17:35

Sharp daggers hardly had any mercy on the ground they tore under their grip as flames burned through reeds tirelessly. Fog blew from his nostrils as he snorted out, wafting in the scent of mares in the same millisecond. It drover him insane. Instantly, his light blue flames flared a bit, ivory pelt glistening in the cold sun that ravaged above him. There were no flowers; the world was caught under a icy sheet, one that he loved. It was the tundra; he was its master.

Ravishing was the view set before his light blue orbs, and his features held a small smirk. Hydrus' hocks bent easily as he entered the cool, icy waters of the glade. Of course, he was insensitive to heat because of his life in a cold, barren wasteland. What harm was a few inches of snow? Flames hardly flickered on his neck now, dying down to a low ridge of blue flames - it wasn't really the best option to kill the mares you planned to force. That surely wouldn't contribute to his great plans of expansion. Expansion was impossible without heirs, and heirs were impossible without...yes..the disgusting word - being kind.

Hydrus cursed himself for making a small dipping sound with his pillars as he waded a bit deeper into the pools of darker blue. Tentatively, he picked up his porcelain pillars up with care. After all, he wasn't like that bastard of wind who could move through any substance silently without trying. The thought angered him, but he knew that the creamy's skull would be hanging from a tree in his homeland where they could look at it and mock.

Just as his orbs searched a little bit more, they caught just a small glimpse of a dun hue. A wispy whipcord of gray and ebony hung, swaying slightly on the soft gales. There was no need to sneak up on this one, for she couldn't stop him if she wanted to. Instead, he would be fake - tell her he would love her and then force her brutally. "Greetings," he said pleasantly, dropping his skull in a perfect bow to the fae. "I am Obsidian," he lied, blue orbs gleaming with supposed truth. "What's your name?" he asked curiously, not letting the threat spill out into his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:41

That smell. It made Trainwreck gag. It was the scent of the brute that had intruded in his lands and made a mockery of him while he was away. The thoughts made him want to catch the stag by his neck and tear him to shreds. His tongue slithered against the back of his fangs and he smirked to himself, watching the idiot approach a rather small looking female. Ha. he laughed to him self as he heard what Hydrus introduced him self as.

Making his decision, he trotted up wistfully and stopped next to Hydrus, as if he had no idea what was going on. "Hello, Hydrus." Trainwreck sneered, using the stallion's actual name. He looked to the small mare and smiled in a friendly way at her. "I'm sorry, but this stallion has lied to you. Allow me to be honest in his place. My name is Trainwreck, I have great power, I am always honest, I care for my mares, and one day I just might rule the world." He smirked and watched Hydrus out of the corner of his black eyes. What would the odd hellion do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Wed Feb 16 2011, 20:49

In an emotionless laze he turned to face the approaching stag, a small twinkle of threat shining in his ice cold orbs. What did we have here? It seemed as if the pathetic son of a bitch that he had mocked earlier in the day wanted revenge. Hydrus fed off the stag's rage, feeling none of his own as he turned to face the competitor. Really, it was a major overstatement to call the ebony stag competition, but he was to some. Maybe to the mare.

Ice sickles formed on the outer bits of his flames, flailing to pierce various things as he shook himself in a brutish way. Since there was no hate to be shown, Hydrus did nothing but fantasize of how he could gain more power by both torturing the king and by allying himself to him. Of course, if this game got even a little bit out of hand, the toy could be disposed of if need be - especially if it was interrupting one of his forces. Hydrus kept a rather stand offish stance, glaring at the other stag with apparent distaste. How easy it would be to snap his neck and go on about his merry way, but then the game would be over. This encounter was such a win-win.

Proving that he was actually the one in control here, Hydrus sauntered up to the mare and forced her without a second thought. "Duh..." he growled. "You'd have to be incompetent to think I was 'good'. I'm afraid our good friend...Trainwreck, here is nothing more than a liar, himself. First of all, this is the son of Corus, a bastard that destroyed himself with insanity..Mother is some bitch named Armada. He lies...obviously. Care for your mares? I suppose that's why you have slaves - and why Knochen would rather have me," Hydrus laughed darkly, enjoying their conversation. It would end soon, too bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Thu Feb 17 2011, 12:39

"She chose you because she had no other choice. Like you wouldn't have forced her anyways, foolish Hydrus." Trainwreck was not intimidated by this foul stag in the least bit. It did not bother him that Hydrus forced the mare anyways. It made him laugh, because Trainwreck knew that in forcing the mare, Hydrus thought he was in control. What a silly thought that was!

His mouth watered with the thought of tearing the other stallion's throat open but he kept his composure, trying to decide whether this was ally he would want to have or not. Trainwreck did not share well, but he also did not want to risk his slaves he already had, as well as his lands and his power. But he was also not one to offer a helping hand to another, or to ask for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   Wed Feb 23 2011, 12:53

She eyed the area around her once again sensing that danger was come. She also sensed that she could not run as she wouldn't be able to get away. She didn't like this at all it scared her to much and she didn't like being scared. Fear ran through her and she knew she was vulnerable with her size and all. Why did everyone want to hurt her? She hadn't done anything wrong that she knew of. Tara felt unsure what to do exactly and how to make herself safe. She quivered in fear the feeling that danger would be getting closer.

Out came a stallion, she sensed danger from him, she would have to find out. She knew that he could be one of those forcer stallions from experience. She three years ago had been raped by one stallion and forced into his herd. The only good thing she got out of it was the Colt. She remembered him perfectly, he had been her son. She wondered how he was faring at this very moment. She realized she missed him, she just wished she could see him one more time. Who knew when the next time she would be able to see him.

She soon noticed another stallion approaching, Now this made her nervous. She soon realized the other stallion lied to her, she didn't know who to believe. She cried out as the bigger Stallion raped her. She glared at him she did not dare move though. They were both evil she thought, it wasn't fair. They must be fighting over me she thought. She really didn't care who she went with if she went with any of them. They were both equally evil and so it really didn't matter. " If you're fighting over who gets me, Why don't you make a Deal where one gets me and the other gets the foal. Isn't that what Evil Stags do these days?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where ever I might be (Phantom)   

Back to top Go down

Where ever I might be (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Wajida Glade-
Jump to: