Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Hearts Mend? [otho]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Will Hearts Mend? [otho] Empty
PostSubject: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 17:48

Long since was the day when she had seen Sundara slip away from her. For the fae who had been one of the first of the Lowe, the time of her death was coming upon her. She knew though that it was her legacy that would be carried on by the foal that she would be given while she was here in this area.

For she was Bel Bel, betta queen of Inlisaar Noriatan. A mare who was in mourning no more. The days of the past were behind her now and that was a good thing to her. Who would want someone as long lived as her? There was not much left for her at the moment. No one had anything to do with her at the moment.

Was one last foal too much for her to ask for? The cream, silver, and white pegusas was starting to tire of the way things were turning out for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 20:52

Therthis

The black stallion drifted absently on warm air currents, dark eyes roaming as he let his thoughts wander.

It had been far too long since he had been to the glade without one of his mares with him. A long time, actually, since he'd been here at all.

Ever since Satan had defeated him, he'd been spending less and less time around other horses. The bond between the two kings was still there, dormant for the most part, but still incredibly powerful. Therthis could feel it every moment, and he knew that with a few words, he would be a danger to everything he loved. And everyone he knew.

A glimpse of a pale form below jerked him out his reverie, and he descended slowly, his interest turning to mild surprise as he saw the pale fae, and landed beside her.

She'd changed since the two had last met, and looked as alien to him as the sun to the night sky.

'Greetings, fae," he said, landing in front of her and bowing smoothly. She wasn't the only one who'd changed though...

His wings, once entirely black, were edged with white, and his horn, he knew, was silver, shot with gold and black.

His appearance wasn't the only thing to change though. He was less flashy, and more reserved, his pains showing in his eyes, which were close shuttered and his true emotions hidden behind a mask.

Of course he knew that her being here alone could only mean one of two things. Either the stallion she was here to meet had lost a race and wasn't here yet, or else there was no stallion to meet her... Except for him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 21:14

She sighed as someone came down towards her. At first she was not sure who it was, before she figured out that it was Therthis, only he was a little different. “Don't you recognise me, Therthis? Its's me, Bel Bel.”

She smiled though, having easily figured out who he was at the moment. “Long time no see.” She sighed. This was not the easiest of places to be. Normally there was someone with her. Sundara, and before him it had been Yarraman.

She would not return to Yarraman or Sundara though, they were both in the past at the moment. Yarraman she had moved on from, and though he lived on at the moment, she would not return to him now.

No one was going to come on this way, and she knew that.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 21:22

Therthis

He laughed a bit in surprise, shaking his head. "I see I'm not the only one who's changed. You look entirely different Bel Bel. It has been a good while since we last met. Too long apparently. Where do you live now? Certainly not in the mountains or the deserts, since I know well enough who's in those parts."

Therthis had paid attention to her tone while she spoke, and he had a pretty good guess that asking her who she was with wasn't the best idea. Which also told him why she'd come.

He'd have to address it soon, but as always, he liked to speak with a fae before getting to the main point.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 21:44

“In my normal home in the coast, but it does not truly seem like home any more. Not since so many of us died. Sundara was amongst those who died, I always though I would not live on without him, that my time would come at the same time, but something cruel took him from me, and left me alive.”

It was something she was not too pleased about. Sundara had been everything to her, but she knew that at the moment, her son and daughters needed her. Though she had heard that Kairva had come back from the dead somehow.

“What brought you here, Therthis?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 00:42

Grass and leaves crunched under scarred hooves, once bright orbs dulled with the pure hopelessness he felt. He had lost her, truly. The one and only he had given his heart to. His Bel Bel.
He had returned to the lands, ones that he now ruled at the death of Saorise. But now, heart weak and body failing him...his queen had left him to it seemed.

He didn't know why he was wandering the glade of lovers, the mating pairs only tugged at loose heartstrings at the memories of his younger days. When Bel Bel was by his side.
So much had happened in his long life, so many wars. So many new leaders. And now, so many young faces looked back at him. Little remained from his generation.

But as he continued on his wandering path, a scent tugged at his nostrils. A familiar scent, one he knew only to well. And he brought tears to his eyes.

His Bel Bel. She was here.

Glad to know she was safe and alive was one thing, but that brought another to his attention. What was she doing at the glade? Had she already found another to replace him?
A sob wracked in his throat, but he forced himself forwards needing to see her for himself.

"Bel Bel!" he cried, eyes wide as he noted the stallion at her side, not bothering to acknowledge who it indeed was.
"Oh my Bel Bel, what are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 00:53

The head lifted at the sound of a stallion calling her name. Could it really be the one she had thought was forever gone from her? Could this really be possible that he was not as gone as she had thought he had been? It had been so long a time since she had last seen Sundara, she had believed him to be dead. She turned her head away from Therthis, her attention completely gone from him now.

Hooves hit the ground and she recognised the sound yet she did not dare to hope that she was right about who was the sound coming her way. She did not dare believe until she saw him with her own eyes, it seemed that someone was watching over her after all.

Then he was there. "I should have known you were not gone." She shot towards him, knowing where she really belonged. Beside him. Sundara. The one she had loved for so so so long.

"Where the hell have you been! It's been that long I gave up all hope of seeing you again!" she scolded him.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 01:00

He didn't react to her harsh words of greeting, his dull orbs just resting upon her lithe form and staring at her as if he was seeing the sun for the first time in years.
"Bel Bel," he repeated under his breath, just mumbling the words over and over as if he wasn't sure what he was seeing.

He nodded his head pleasantly for a moment, enjoying her soft touch before he lost himself within her scent.
"I have been at....a meeting," he said after a moment's hesitation and shuddered at his words, wincing as the movement tugged at scars.
"A meeting that went well over time..." he whispered, lipping at her neck "please forgive me, my love....I can-...I cannot bare to part with you again."

Tears once more threatened to fall, the emotion of fear and rejection towering on top of the feelings of love and joy. Such a mixture of emotions were sending him mad, alongside the pain and bloodless from his journey.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 01:31

She knew he would explain about that in time. She wondered though what had taken so long. What kind of meeting would keep him from her for that long a time? She smiled though at him gently. "I forgive you." She knew that he was the only one she would ever want to have around her. She looked back at Therthis, wondering how he would react.

Regardless, she would deal with what came as it came, she knew that much. There was no one more worthy of her at the moment. "Therthis and I were only talking." He would know if something else had happened of course.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 23:11

He breathed easily at her words, glad to have been forgiven by his little love and gentle caressed her neck.
"Thank you," he whispered, large lips tugging lovingly at her mane before allowing his eyes to dart up to the stallion across from them, frowning at the changed stallions.

This wasn't the Therthis he had met before, the stories he had been told and rumours that had been spread. This was a different stallion, with a few familiar features and the same scent.
"He has not harmed you?" he asked softly, eyes flickering back to his newly-found love "why are you here anyway? This side of the river is not safe, especially not for one such as you."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 23:26

"Never dissapear like that again!" she scolded him. "Othoerwise you might not have me to come back to next time." No next time she did not think she would last this long. She was aging once more, though she was younger. "And no, he has not harmed me, Sundara."

She really was not pleased with him for vanishing like that. "I came here to find someone else, and that someone might well have been Therthis should you have not turned up when you did. Remember that, if you vanish, it'll be to him I go."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyThu Jul 21 2011, 04:15

"I didn't have a choice Bel Bel," he said softly, sorrow filling his tones as he turned away slightly, ashamed "please understand that...if I had a choice Love, I wouldn't of gone."

His eyes darted to Therthis and nodded his head slightly, before pushing Bel Bel in the direction of home.
"May we continue this elsewhere?"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyThu Jul 21 2011, 18:20

She nodded her head, smiling at him. Then she looked to Therthis. "Thank you Therthis, for coming and talking to me. I appreciate it." The she leapt into the sky, knowing where she was going this time. She was very pleased to have her Sundara back with her now.

The joy of her life was coming back to her and she was pleased that it was.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptySun Oct 30 2011, 20:06

Therthis

The black sighed, then shrugged a bit. What else could he expect from others these days then complete misunderstanding? It wasn't like he could just constantly switch sides and not expect this kind of thing. "Ah, life, you're a bother to me..." he muttered, before he flapped his powerful wings and took off, headed elsewhere. Maybe he'd check in on the Gemdas, and make sure things were alright there...
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyFri Nov 04 2011, 21:13

((Kanny's left, so I guess she'll likely follow Therthis))
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 10:59

(('Kay.))

[End post?]
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 14:13

(suppose so)
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] EmptyTue Jan 03 2012, 00:42

[ENDED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Hearts Mend? [otho]   Will Hearts Mend? [otho] Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Hearts Mend? [otho]
Page 1 of 1