Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) Empty
PostSubject: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptyFri Mar 18 2011, 10:30

Snow Dawn

She was a beautiful wolf. At first glance, her coat appeared to be purest white, but as light fell on it, various tints and glows appeared. First was a light pink, then a golden-red, red and orange were there, and a bluish touch at times. Gold shone brightly as well, and as the light played along her, one could see the many colors of the rising sun on freshly fallen snow. It was fit then, that the name given to her was Snow Dawn.

She wasn't as young as she once was. Loss and love, pain and sorrow, happiness and care all had come to her, but she had taken them in her stride, and had made them a part of her. Now, she was as majestic as any fae could possibly be. She was the alpha female, the first in Modet's pack. Over a year and a half ago, she had carried Modet's first pups, and her own first litter. Seven had been born, a large litter for any wolf. One had died though, her youngest, one named Fosca. The others had grown up though, and had made their own packs, or else joined ones, excepting Keiria, who was deaf. Even she though, had her own pups, five young ones from Shyam.

Torie had his pack here, three lovely faes, Tulip, Anila, goddess of love, and Lupita - blind, but one of those rare she-wolves who could charm the devil himself, and earn the respect of anyone.

Harith and Curcio, she knew, both had at least one member in their packs, identical twin she-wolves, who were as completely opposite as the two they'd chosen to live with.

Jalie... Ah, Jalie... She had chosen poorly, deigning to go with a poison wolf named Soul Render. She had carried thirteen of his pups, two of whom had died, and four had been born with defects. However, Snow Dawn was convinced that her white daughter wasn't entirely bad. Indeed, her oldest daughter had traveled as a pup, barely a month old, to find sanctuary here, under the warm gaze of the coastal wolves.

The oldest was Adalia, though Snow Dawn hadn't heard much of Ada for a long time. However, she too had found a mate in one named Spirit Claw. Nothing else did the she-wolf know of her oldest though, something which both pained her, and reminded her that her daughter was an adult now, and an equal in many things.

Now though, now Snow Dawn was ready for more. Watching Keiria's pups, Clearwater's, as well as young Tirona, Jalie's oldest, had once more awakened the desire in her to bear children. However, unlike last time, she wouldn't go immediately to Wajida, and risk the chance of being force bred by the terrible, the most horrendous wolves in the lands. No, this time, she wouldn't have to worry about that. Not since she had joined Modet, a fellow wanderer, had she worried about such things.

He would sense that she was in heat, she knew, and he would know quite well what she wanted. However, she was eager for him to come, and called out to him, a long, high howl to him. "Modet, come to me, please. I wish to ask something of you." Then she waited patiently, looking out over the sands, where the dark blue waters moved, shining white and every shade of blue and green, washing over the sands, before falling back, forever trying to conquer the coast, and cover the earth in blue.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptySun Oct 30 2011, 20:25

BUMP
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 12:14

Summer heat swelled to the fullest extent upon the tidy, pale sands, waves crashing against the banks with gentle ferocity as high tide followed low tide. The world was a mystical thing, for unexplained characteristics of nature loomed around them, creating the feeling of mystery - just as unexplained characteristics of love caressed their soul. One did not acknowledge why or when it came. They just acknowledged its coming as a precious feeling that he would remember in old age...and perhaps even when the heavens took his soul for its own.

With age, they had both become different, dwelling more on the good than bad. The earth had stolen their naivete away and crushed any form of vanity they had to the ground. Sorrow and despair had come to them in great quantities, with the loss of two daughters, one to death and one to darkness, but them pushing through it made them stronger. United, they could conquer any beast, they could take town any enemy, but apart, they could accomplish nothing.

Once, they had sealed their eternal bonds, resulting in the coming of seven. It was nearly time again for the yipping of puppies to ring in their harks, filling them with joy, adoration for the new life that they had given. Nothing could ever replace the feeling. Nothing could ever replace their love, not even the death of one of them would lead to a replacement equal to what had been. Nothing.

An easy brown hue was he, red flaking the ridges of his coarse, thick pelt. Muscles earned through many fights rippled throughout the bodice of the veteran as he sauntered to the center of the terrain.

Quite handsome was the brute, tall yet balanced, strong yet quick on his feet. When he was younger, he would have said freely that the faes drooled over his masculine form. Now, though Modet had decided to settle down with his one true love, Snow Dawn.

And, there she was, standing on the shining shore in the morning. The dawn illuminated the identical hues her slender bodice still possessed, after all these years. They were moving up in age, but their love still remained young, as did the grass and the trees they saw every year. "Hello, my love," he said softly, his vocals deep and warm. "What is it you must ask me?" he asked, orbs filled with the hunger of knowing.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptySat Nov 05 2011, 14:10

Snow Dawn

The she-wolf smiled as Modet came, turning her face from the sun, which was slowly warming her fur. He was almost exactly as he had been when they'd first met, at least in appearance. True, he didn't seem as young, and his eyes showed more knowledge, and a bit of long-gone pain, however, they were still happy, still full of life.

"Modet," she responded, coming closer to him and sliding her head under his chin, sighing a bit in contentment before continuing. "Remember when we met? I was in Wajida, waiting for a stranger to come, expecting a few fights, even... Instead, you came to me..." she paused, before she spoke again. "I miss having young ones of ours around... Adalia, Torie, Curcio, Harith, Keiria, Jalie... They've all grown up, and have started their packs... Don't you wish for more as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptyWed Dec 21 2011, 13:28

Gentle and soft were the orbs that shone with the deep precision and knowledge of the warrior. Clouds, swift and soft that rolled over the sea soared above in a cirrus formation, dimming the shores slightly as they passed before the sun. Cool was the weather, and mild temperature were the waters he was accustomed to treading through.

Casually, the copper-ivory pillars stepped out of main sight and into a small clearing so that they could speak privately, in peace and quiet. Not sure was the grizzly, strong brute about what the beautiful mate of his was going to ask, but a few generally pleasing ideas ran through his mind as her scent wafted through his nostrils. Palm trees hovered overhead, and he smiled to her, gently, easily as he awaited her question.

So she did recall the past, and he nodded, his orbs softening as he watched her. "It was lucky for us both, not just you. I never would have found someone who understood me so well if I had not ventured into Wajida that day," he added in, nuzzling her shoulder with all the affection in his heart. How lucky he was to have Snow Dawn...

Ah, the children, the loves and joys of his life. They were the thing that brought him pure happiness, their innocent youthful faces glowing in his mind. "Our dearest children...how I miss them," he whispered, hopefulness showing in his glimmering smile. "Yes, I think we should have more. They will be great, like the ones before," he said, excitedly, fluffy tail wagging.

Then, the image of her came into his mind, and his mind was filled with regret and sorrow. "Fosca....." the name brought back haunting memories.

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 15:32

Snow Dawn

The white wolf nuzzled her mate softly, sharing in his pain, remembering clearly the day they had lost their youngest, when Jalie had come back in tears, crying pitifully, wanting to save her sister, even though there was nothing anyone could do.

"We did our best, Modet... Now, we have done all we can, as have her siblings. They'll never forget her name, and they'll tell of her to their children. She'll always be remembered, and that's all anyone can hope for." said the she-wolf, licking the brown wolf's face with the tip of her tongue.

Then, she stood, shaking herself a bit. "Let's go... It's been too long since we've seen Wajida." The sun-touched wolf started walking away, her pads leaving marks in the sand which quickly filled up again, the crashing waves spraying water into her thick coat as she moved towards the boundary of the land, looking back once to bark an invitation to the brown and white wolf behind her, to come and join her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 19:10

A grimace threatening his features, he pushed the thoughts of the blood-stained young Fosca out of his mind and the incessant wailing of young Ada, as she blamed herself for the horrid tragedy. It had been the memory that had kept him on edge with the pups for weeks, and it reminded him of his failure to be a decent parent to her, to shield her from the world. There was no shielding though, no protection thick enough to face the world. They had learned from their mistakes as young parents, though - and they would learn more this time.

Warmth rose in his heart as his snowy mate touched her soft, wet nose to his collarbone. "You are right, dear Snow Dawn. We must not be so harsh on ourselves, for we were young, hardly past childhood ourselves. I worry for our eldest, Adalia, for she is getting involved in dark forces...but I shall speak of that later," he said, lapping up some cool water before departure from the beach. "But now," he paused slightly, motioning to the mountains and vallies in the distance. "We travel," he finally said. "There should be a light rain along the way, from the looks of it, but not too much trouble," he smiled slightly, taking off like he had when he was young, throwing caution to the wind with his gleeful stride.

OOC: You want to make the post?
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) EmptyTue Jan 31 2012, 14:01

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)   Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Had We, Six are Grown, One is Gone. I'm Ready for More... (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1