Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing But Power.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 17:22

Deep breath in, deep breath out. That is all that was running through the stallion's mind as he galloped in to the lands of Holle auf Erde, previously known as Red Sun, where Xanerath had run, and Therthis, and now a new evil...Satan. Trainwreck scoffed at the named as he ran. Satan was no better than any of them as he walked on this Earth. And he was more than willing to put the "all-powerful" being in his place.

His muscled rippled under his glowing black pelt, showing how well conditioned he was for such a battle. His teeth, like razors, were hidden behind his lips and his black eyes held nothing but emptiness, like a black hole. Never in his entire life so far had he felt such power, such confidence. This land was meant to be his, he could feel it calling his name. And as for Therthis, who supposedly still ran here as a sub-herder, he would be out. The idiot stallion was aligned with his mother, and he would not stand for contact with such an imbecile.

"Satan, I request an audience with you!" Trainwreck sneered in to the wind as he slid to a stop. His entire body quivered with excitement and his mouth was almost watering at the idea of tasting equine blood again. It was somewhat of an addiction, him liking the taste of blood, especially of those of his own kind. In a way, it was disturbing, but he would never take it to the extreme as to eat another of his kind. That would be sick.

Trainwreck stood patiently for only a moment before he started pawing at the stand, feeling as if it were taking Satan forever to come. He would challenge, and he would win. He could feel it in his evil black hole core.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 17:28

"What do you want, Trainwreck? I will not fight one such as you." He had nothing against the son of Armada, he knew that the younger horse was going to be great one of these days. That was something he would make sure happened. Armada would pay for what pain she had caused his daughter.

"If it's a challenge you seek, which I do not doubt it is, find yourself refused. Instead though, I would give you this land without a fight, as long as I have still a high place in the rankings. There are many things I know by just being here, and i would be of help in what ever plan you decide on in your own time."

There was nothing but cold emotionless feeling in his voice as he spoke to the hellion. This was the one he would truly bow down to. "Only note that the land is allied to Frenzy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 17:46

Shock. That was an odd thing to feel. Perhaps it was because Satan had not returned his challenge, as he had wished him to, or perhaps it was because he had not expected to have the lands handed to him. In a way, it made him wonder if Satan was weaker than Trainwreck had thought. But he brushed aside that idea and concentrated on the matter at hand.

"I have come to challenge for these lands." He began, and wondered how to go about this and remain respectful Satan had just given him this land, with the only request that he stay in power, somewhat. He needed to be grateful somehow. "Power you will have as Beta. The only issue I have is with Therthis. He will either need to leave, or never cross in to the main part of the terra, on penalty of death." Trainwreck truly hated Therthis, the fool that had been with his mother, his foolish mother.

"Frenzy is no ally to me...yet. And I will keep it that way until I need him, or vice versa." If Frenzy came to him, it would be great and a bargain would be made. However, Trainwreck was far too proud to go to another unless he absolutely needed it.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 18:14

"I can keep that one in check. There is a bond between us that allows me to control him. He won't be able to disobey me, while that link still lasts, and it shall for a long time."

He snorted. "I will heed what you said about Frenzy. He does not have to be you ally, but he will remain mine."

"I only hand my lands to you, because in my eyes, you are worthy of them, unlike that Therthis and young Atanas. I just ask that you do not touch my mares."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 21:20

Trainwreck thought to himself for a moment and then shrugged. Satan could have his mares. He had his own. Lilus and Candra, two complete opposites. One that he had fallen for incredibly and strangely hard and the other whom he was connected to through their attitude, their goals. Candra was his queen, Lilus was his true love. Either way, they were a great start to his soon-to-be glorious herd. He felt the power running through his veins. It was only a matter of time before he would control everything.

"You will have your mares to yourself, Satan," he assured the demon stallion, taking in for the first time the demon's dragon-like appearance. It was strange, but it was to be expected of the creator of hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing But Power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Power.   Nothing But Power. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing But Power.
Page 1 of 1