Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) Empty
PostSubject: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySat Jun 09 2012, 14:37

The black stallion glided quickly into his land. Timeless Sands semed to rejoice at his return into its borders. He wheeled through the air, diving and soaring for joy. This was his land, and he would remain on as its king, as long as he lived. That much he knew was certain.

"Demetri!!! Get!!! Out!!!"

His challenging cry floated upon the wind as he flew along, searching for the golde stag who dared oh so breifly to take his glorious lands from him.

"Leave now!! Peacefully!! And you and your mares will not be harmed!!!"

Spyro continued to fly through the air of the beautiful land.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Jun 10 2012, 17:49

Tourmaline

Moonlight kissed the beach passionately, foam tumbling up against the rocky coves that one could grow so dear to in such a short time. Dark was the world, and her serenity had been shattered so long ago. Earth seemed to rotate in a different direction each time, the waves licking up the sandy beaches each time they took and gave. The moon was its only witness, the sunlight hiding in blissful harmony.

Musk wafted into her nostrils, flaring with each tentative footfall; light and subtle against the gales of midnight. Short tresses bounced at her broad shoulder as she tread softly behind. The world was filled with mist, and it seemed like they could not escape their own devices. Had they not trapped themselves in this situation? For some reason, it felt all wrong to be home, for home was where the heart was - and the heart lingered elsewhere in open pastures filled with dandelions, heart tingling with pride for life.

Weary was her countenance, from traveling so long - she was about to speak...but then he did. Recently, she could only shake her skull to his obscenities, for sometimes she wondered what he had become. Was this not the Spyro she fell in love with? What a sick creature she had been if he was...

"My king, shall we not come to a consensus with the intruders?" she suggested, edging closer to him as he cried out his terrifying shrill warning of rule.

There were other things to speak of as well, for she longed for a youth. A colt or filly so tender and weak would accompany them on their way to greatness, and hopefully her love would straighten out on the way. It was difficult to tell, but she felt as if changes would follow the taking back of their lands.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Jun 10 2012, 22:51

((hehehe))

He floated on the air for a few moments, watching the lands below him, alert to any danger there might be. The one answer to his call was that of his queen, Tourmaline. He sighed, glancing down, searching as he flew for her. Sure he loved her, but there were others coming now, other mares.

Mares that would never leave, who would be eternally bound to his iron will. For there was a darker magic flowing over the land now that he had returned. Invisible to all the senses. Should anyone try to leave that belonged, they would forget the idea as soon as they neared the border, whether in the sky or land or sea. Trapped by the land and its beauty.

Those who did not belong would find themselves wanting to flee, to run while they could, for fear of the black horse who ruled here. He had changed, into something terrible. No longer a beacon of light, but something dark and sinister. The gold of his mane and tail had darkened, as though bloodstained.

Gone were the days when he had flown free and happy in the world. No, ever since Demetri kicked them out, Satan had become a part of him, offering him the things that could cause him to be feared in Freedoms Palace. He had become the devils pawn.

He glided down towards Tourmaline. “No, my love, they must leave. Demetri did not give me a chance to negotiate, therefore I repay him in kind.”The words sounded like his old self, but he were not that horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 18:12

Like a sunset was her pelt, flowing with with alertness of dusk and the realization that darkness would descend upon the ground that she kissed with her granite daggers. Silver sparkled in the wind as she raised her elegant skull to taste the ocean breeze of her terrain - and it called to her so handsomely that she could not refuse it. Soft kissers murmured to themselves, awaiting the masculine form ahead of her to speak the first words. It was often that he would go without talking, but never before had it been for this long.

A deep and nasty looking aura seemed to possess him in thought, and she pondered what could be troubling him. Never had she seen him so aloof and concentrated....like he was meditating how he would next strike. "...Is something wrong, my love?" she asked quietly, extending her beauteous pillars so to catch him in stride.

Concerned were her glossy orbs, with wonder and a bit of unknown fear stricken in her expression. Tourmaline shook her fine cranium at his words, sighing with refutation. Could it be that he had truly changed for the worst, that the stag she had met when she was little more than a filly was gone? "We do not always have to lower ourselves to their standards. After all, we are light, and they are not. At best, we could call them neutral.." she said, shaking her skull once more.

-

Like a mist, a dainty form emerged from the coves, immersed in the terrain as it was...and most of all, its visitors. For a few sunrises and sunsets, she had bathed in the rays of the sun and stricken up casual conversation with the golden stag. How funny he was, thinking that he could possibly woo her like the other mindless faes that roamed the sands. Nostrils flared in and out, taking in the scent of the intruders - knowing that the ones who came had not good intentions.

A shrill scream erupted from the filthy stag's lips, echoing across the terrain so that her form twitched under its resonance. Slight anger frothed in her, and the thought of darting out to confront them appeared more than once in her mind. Let's not be juvenile, now she thought to herself, taking a deep breath in as she thought of the ways to defend a terrain that had mostly been governed by her in their absence.

Easily, she plodded out, dainty dapple-grey form shimmering like the north star itself in the moonlight. Everything about her could put you in a trance, for she had to be something you'd never seen before in your life. Ghostly, with a remarkable gait and flowing tresses that blew briskly in the night time gales. The epitome of perfection, such a fae was, and any stag would be joyous to have her as their leader. It was such a shame that this stag wouldn't have the chance, for she had eyes for only one other. Even though he was a bit of a coward when it came to choosing one to rule with him.

"Hello," she said, her voice a musical echo. "I know what you have come for, and I let you know that you shall not get it without a fight," she said, staring down Tourmaline. "I can see the darkness in you, Spyro. You are not what she knows, for she is only light and good. And you...you are scum that lives on the bottom of the earth," she whispered, taking a step closer.

"I am Phantom....and you shall not take this land back with your interests in mind," she said, standing strong with a defiant look splattered upon her features. She was the maker of light, not of darkness, and she would surely protect it.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 14:39

"This land is mine. It chose me, not whoever you're thinking it did, Phantom," Spyro hissed at her. Somewhere in his mind he knew that he had not always been this way inclined, but he knew that right now, this was who he was.

"Why do you stray here when surely you know you will not be getting away from me that easily now that you are here, Phantom?" He smiled, knowing that even as he spoke, his magic was working to keep her there. And it was magic that he could not control.

It was not Spyro who truly spoke. No, Spyro's true mind was trapped, locked away where only Satan could keep him. His golden eyes burned in their sockets, as Satan manipulated the blck alicorn's body to his own will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 15:18

Condescending was her demeanor, bright lilac orbs staring on danger head on - but it truly wasn't dangerous if he could not catch her, was it? As he ranted and raved, she felt the urge to giggle and laugh at him. When one went around chirping demands like he was the king of the world, she simply found herself incapable of taking him seriously. Rolling her eyes, she turned her dainty bodice to his queen, hoping that she would see what a monster her lover had become. If she was in that position, she would run far away during the night and never return, but she was not this mare, and she had nothing to lose by remaining in this darkness infested terrain.

In a split second she had vanished. "I have no desire to leave," she smirked. "Actually, that is what I was trying to tell you when you arrived and ordered that Dimitri leave," she said intelligently, with no bodice or form lingering in the area. Then, she burst into laughter, at his gullibility and weakness - if only he had control of his own mind.

"You know, I cannot help you. You can only help yourself by fighting what is within you. There is more than meets the eye," she said quietly, overtaken in a single moment by the silence. Perhaps, he could not help his actions...and was dying inside as this thing tore his life, reputation, and soul apart.

As Phantom came back into main view she heard Tourmaline yell. "What have you become?" Phantom heard he whisper to the ebony stag.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 15:24

"The one you call Spyro is so very weak. He's trapped in his own body doing as I command. This will be my land eventually, all who oppose me are fools." the voice was Spyros, but it was not spyro who truly spoke the words.

The black horse shuddered as only for a few seconds, spyro managed to get out. "Tourmaline... Phantom... It's Satan behind this... Not me!"

He neighed in pain as Satan took over again, golden eyes rolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 15:44

Recognition flashed in her memory, for that voice, that raspy, dingy vocal that had haunted her memories and nightmares since her entirety. There had been a previous encounter, where she had risen as the victor. A smile flashed across her features as she took a intimidating step forward in this scene, a smirk plastered upon her features.

"It's you," she whispered. "Remember me? I am the mare that defeated your minion. You sent one from hell that you thought could take over my homeland...well I was the one who killed him," she murmured. "Just like I have defeated many another, I shall defeat you. I could feel his mind from a mile a way, for he is screaming to be released. And you will," she said, quite sure of herself as she nodded simply.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 16:44

((huh?? When was that?))

Satan glared at her. "Leave things along that are not yours to bother about, Phantom who shares the name of a stallion long since gone. You have no business here, little mare.”

Internally, Spyro was shaking from what was going on. Who the hell was Phantom? He had never met one like her before. One who was not afraid of the monster he had become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 18:24

(she's old, not immortal but ages slowly and has been around for thousands of years...and anyone who's old has a history with satan, since he's such a general character name)

Boldly she stepped forward once more, he petite form tense as she felt the urge to rip his heart from his chest and cast it upon the ocean for imprisoning this soul. Who was he calling little? She laughed in her mind, knowing that she stood far taller than many stags. The dished snout rose proudly in defiance, for none could paralyze her will and destroy her temper.

"Let's get one thing straight. I am not your prisoner, first of all. If you try to make me, I will kill him," she bluffed. Honestly, she could not kill someone - it was against her will, but those thoughts were hidden within the layers of her mind where prying skills could not see. "I shall remain here with Dimitri. He means nothing to me, but he is company," she nodded, satin tassels swaying in the wind.

In the meanwhile, Tourmaline was freaked out. "I am leaving," cried his queen as she began to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 23:48

Spyro fought with Satan once again. "Please dont go, Tamborine..." Without her he really would give up on everything he held dear to him. He truly would become a monster. Satan would be able to completely claim him. "Without you ... I..."
He hoped she got the message that she was the one who gave him strength enough to fight Satan.

Satan though said nothing, seeming to let him back to normal at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyFri Jun 29 2012, 23:58

Demitri snarled with iron-hot fury, his amber eyes darkening into a dark gold that shone with an unholy light.kHis powerful muscles trembled as he fought to keep himself restrained, ears pinned back with agitation as his nostrils flared once more. An iron dagger struck the rock he was standing on, the crystalline ringing sounding as sharp and honed as a fine blade.

How dare that winged abomination saunter into his land – his land! – and simply demand he leave? As though he had not been the one who nurtured and coaxed and soothed the very land he was standing upon for months, ever since he himself had first claimed it? Already, he could feel the land changing, shifting around him, and becoming more responsive, sentient, ev%n. The sands shone brighter than they ever had, the waters ran freer, the air cleaner, and the undergrowth and vegetation healthier than he had ever seen them! He had poured his heart and soul into the land.

And he was damned if he would let this Spyro steal it back from him.

Tossing his golden tresses, Demitri reared, powerful forelegs striking at the air as he tossed back his head, bellowing a challenge and promise. His dark palomino pelt flashed gold under the hot sun, as the stallion lunged forward into an earth-shattering gallop. He dug his hooves into the ground, feeling the blood-fire rage through his body, teeth bared into a silent snarl at the promise of ripping – tearing – spilling of hot blood…

He heard the sound of voices as he approached and slowed to calm himself down and hone his mind into an icy dagger before the confrontation that would be sure to occur. Eyes half-lidded, he stood behind a giant boulder that shielded him from sight, listening with an intense concentration to the conversation that unfurled in front of him.

The more he heard, the greater his disbelief and indignation. So, it hadn’t even been the previous owner that demanded the land back. That, at least, would have been perfectly understandable. No, it was this tailless, formless spirit that had taken control of the stag’s body. Magic, he cursed under his breath, grumbling darkly in his mind.

His sharp eyes landed on Phantom – the grey-white, luminescent goddess that he had spoken with not long ago. As always, her beauty struck him dumb. But the golden stallion had learned much from his first meeting with her – she was not one who would consent to be caged. And she could not be caged, with her superpowers and all. He’d like to see Satan try. A niggling possessiveness clutched tightly in his heart whispered to him, as his eyes tracked the beauty, as he narrowed his eyes intently. He’d do his best to coax her to stay. Because, he told himself, he wanted her beauty and powers. That was all. Somehow, it didn’t sound so convincing in his mind.

Snorting out an angry huff, Demitri thought it was time to reveal his presence. He tossed his head up high, nostrils flared and his tresses whipping wildly behind him. Steadily, coldly, he moved into view, veering to stand beside Phantom, acknowledging her efforts with a respectful dip on his head, before turning his attention to the stag that stag in front of him.

“Satan, is it?” he asked, lip curling disdainfully as his eyes raked over the stag dismissively. “Too much of a coward to bring your true body along? Or do you always need others to shelter behind?”

He stalked forward, head held high, eyes furious.

“I, Demitri of Timeless Sands, hereby challenge you in a formal, judged battle for the possession of these lands,” he intoned, feeling the bands of ancient power wrapped around them both, binding them to a duel of honour. He paused, letting the last echoes of his challenging cry fade away, before he stepped forward, tilting his head derisively, letting a pale forelock droop to shield his golden eyes.

"Of course, if you so wished... You could either get out right now and never set foot in this land again, or we could... come to a suitable compromise," Demitri offered generously, smirking lightly at the stallion.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySat Jun 30 2012, 04:34

"I am not the one who wants to fight with you, Demetri. I may have found this land, but Satan is the one who you would need to fight, not I." The words were Spyro's own. "He controls me..."

He grimaced, looking at the other. Would he be believed? Or would he lose everything he held dear to him. "Seek him out in Holle Auf Erde.."

((sorry for lame post... winning nano took it from me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySat Jun 30 2012, 11:00

Delicate and beautiful was her form, indenting the horizon that they stared toward with power and majesty. Her dapples shone in the setting sun, which she wished would last a lifetime upon the ancient grains of sand that waters washed with each gush. Like little child hands, the foam ran its fingers over shells and rocks that rushed around her daggers. Lithe as her pillars were, they stood strong as the higher tides came crashing in - she was solid and courageous in the face of battle. There was not one where she had not risen to defeat the odds, and the opponents one by one.

Like a teardrop falling from the eyes of the dying, felt pain within - perhaps it was the realization that the king was not coming to the rescue this time...or the fact that they may lose their land that revolved all around him. It loved him...it obeyed them as if they were one soul, one heart and one body combined together. At times, she had felt the sands shift with his moods...and the waters had hugged his brawny pillars as he stepped into the waters, prideful as could be.

The wind rushed around her ivory harks, swiveling them around as she felt a sensation of knowing rush around her insides. It felt like butterflies wanted to escape from her stomach and wouldn't stop until she stopped thinking of him. Was she just thinking? Wrapped around her were the ivory tresses, mixed with slate gray, twisted and peppered with many unique hues. Nothing about her was uniform, nothing in anyone was perfect. Certainly, those that conquered great empires had weakness - certainly, they could fall and lay in the earth miles below where they stood. Certainly, those who were destined for fire could meet their doom sooner than expected. Phantom had always thought that things in life could be changed, if only you had the right heart.

No one had ever seen her as particularly good, yet she was generally kind to those that encountered her, even on her foulest days. Usually, she was used to getting what she wanted, and no one could hold her prisoner. So in a form, she was prideful, in a bad sense, yet she valued all life for what it was worth. Even the one whose form was possessed by evil spirits was valued by her, for it was not of his choosing to say what he had...to do what he did.

Suddenly, the pounding of daggers drummed in her harks - the mountains sounded like they were moving off the cliff as the massive daggers pounded the sands from afar. Could he be back? Could he be here to rightfully defend what belonged to him, the king, the true king?! They were unbeatable together, although, she knew not if he felt that. From what he had shown lately, all she was, was a mare. One who had no place in battles, for he knew little of her abilities. Phantom only used them when there was a need, and surely there was now.

"It looks like you finally decided to show up," she said, snickering to herself a bit as he came to a stop. She could feel the heat rolling off his bodice in waves, coming towards her. It hit her like a ton of bricks when his muscles brushed against her hide, sending chills up her spine. Wildly, he reared, pillars thrashing in the air as he threatened to kill the opponent. His golden pelt, like sunshine to her orbs drew her in, and she knew, even though it was against her better judgement, that she would fight with him until the end. Even in defeat, she would stand beside him. Anyways, she had never seen anyone strong enough to defeat her, let alone her and someone else. At the moment, she was unsure of her feelings for him...they mixed around so much of the time. Phantom felt like she had to keep reminding herself that all he wanted was her good looks.

Was there any caring in him for her? She always questioned herself with every footfall when she was around him. Dimitri was mysterious to her, like a part of the universe that she had never seen before. He was foreign to her eyes and her heart, and she had to know more.

"I shall fight with you, or at least come to the battle, and I shall not have it any other way," she confirmed smugly, returning a glace to Dimitri.

-

A shriek of terror ran her blood cold, and Tourmaline felt her bodice seize under the stress of this conversation. Perhaps, some time away from the sands of their terrain and the memories it held would do her some time good. She felt every inch of her bodice freeze, as if she was paralyzed by the magic herself. She felt as if she was going to die, like she couldn't breathe seeing Spyro like this. Was this truly the stag she had fallen in love with, the one she had told she wanted to spend all of eternity with? Had his soul become completely demolished.

"I can't do this, Spyro. I love you, but I cannot be here in this land. It is too terrible to bare," she cried, tears streaming down her light brown features. Her pelt had diminished in glow, and her ribs had begun to stick out. It was impossible to stay here any longer, so she decided what she needed to do.

She nodded to the two called Phantom and Dimitri. "I shall help you if you allow us to stay here, Dimitri. I cannot stand this creature in my love's skin. Please help him, for he is not at fault," she said, sadness forming in her orbs.

ooc; ok, that was a big post haha
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Jul 01 2012, 09:47

Demitri cast a playful glare at Phantom at her muttered words, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly as he flicked his sunlight-bright tail at her. His nostrils flared, the pinkish flesh standing starkly against the golden hue of his pelt, as he deliberately tilted his head arrogantly and disdainfully at Spyro-Satan.

The storm of wrath and vengeance in his heart had yet to cool, and the stallion refused to give it an outlet so soon. For now, though, it was toiling and snarling, burning a way through his bloodstream and very organs, till he could imagine tongues of flames licking at him – up his pillars, twined gracefully round his neck, flickering down his flanks… A deep, violent – almost primal – satisfaction ripped through him at the thought of the other stallion’s body lying lifelessly on the ground, and himself triumphant, basking in the knowledge that his land was once more safe and was his. His to guard, his to rule, his to keep.

Demitri’s sharp amber eyes narrowed, pinning back his ears as he glared at the other stallion. “You found this land?” he asked incredulously, tossing back his head wildly as the large stallion pawed menacingly at the ground. “For him? And you led him here?” he asked, voice edging slowly but surely toward a growl, baring glimmering ivories at his foe, even as he unconsciously stalked closer, tail whipping behind him in his fury, vision narrowing to twin points of red as blood-lust coursed through him.

He glanced sharply at Phantom at her slight movement, reminding him that she was still there, still beside him. As she should be, a newer, foreign voice purred within the depths of his mind, causing him to shift edgily; uncertainly.

She then spoke, and the sound of her lyrics, as before, enthralled him, captivated him. It sounded of silver and intangible things, of moonbeams and starlight, of the bubbling of a silver-tipped brook at midnight. It spoke of fire, and of ice, along with the dark, wild places of the night. He had to tear himself away from the gentle melody of her voice, and concentrate to listen to her words.

It irked him, this control Phantom had over him. No one had ever had that much control, that much power over him. Not even his dam, or his herd leader, when he was but a mere foal. It caused shivers to run down his spine, for his ears to flatten defensively, and for him to restrain himself and not flee to where he would not have to think of these things again.

But he would stay and face it, for he was no coward, and he was always true to himself.

Giving the beauty beside him a nod and a secret smile, Demitri refocused his attention on Spyro, his lip curling at the stag’s words. The golden stallion scoffed, tossing his gleaming mane back haughtily.

“You seem to do a pretty good job in resisting him now, Spyro. And why should I? What’s in it for me?” Demitri pressed, a challenging gleam in his amber eyes, as a feral smile curled up his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyMon Jul 02 2012, 09:38

Just for lack of better words, she flashed a subtle grin to the golden one - as if to tell him that she was prepared to fight. Of course, she hated to go to battle, yet it was somehow better than putting up with others trying to push them around. Animosity flared within her as she sneered to them, playing the role of the antagonist to them - she couldn't help but to taunt her enemy.

Lucid were her features, a facade masking all the pent up frustration over this power struggle from two over emasculated stags. Only could she roll her orbs at them as they both dreamed of what they could have more of. Clouds of heat rushed over her, satisfying her urge to have anticipation of battle...for she could simply smell the coppery blood meshed with the sand. Phantom felt her current nature was primitive, but it was different to assume and wish for bloodshed, rather than to know that it would eventually spill. She could even feel the stag beside her longing to send the ebony one to the grave, to see his carcass littering the sands. She smiled, for these thoughts were petty.

Phantom could only shake her dainty skull at his words, knowing that she could only pity the ebony stag to a certain point. "You were chosen by him for a reason, for your herd is a disgrace," she murmured toward the weak stag. "Your father had no pity on Volo, Oskana, or Wild Huntress...so tell me why one should take pity on you," she said, words cutting like a razor sharp machete slicing his jugular. It killed all chances of his return to the throne, for one so filthy should not rule others but be under rule. A king did not prosper when he came from such waste of his youth....

Surely, her words had shed light into his golden orbs and taken some of the pride that had thrived within away from his reach. She glanced back to the king, unsure of how to feel as she looked upon him - was she supposed to feel hatred, jealousy, pain, annoyance, or plain out dislike, for it was not the case. An intensity seemed to spread over her even at his words, affecting her like no other had. Sometimes, she accepted it as it was, and other times she shooed it away like an annoying sibling. Either way, the emotion grounded her in this terrain - which wasn't that terrible and grounded her to feel as she must protect him and his assets. How odd, she thought to herself, this entire situation was. Who would have thought that she would find herself trapped somewhere with no escape in plain sight? Of course, she could leave, but she could not stay away for long.

Even the wind spoke to her in gentle tones, saying that every creature had a destiny. One shan't wander until their dying day until the sun on the horizon ceases to burn in their soul...until it drifts away, forgotten. Since she was a youth, the point of life had been lost, vanished into thin air and instead was replaced with something new. Perhaps, it would return someday soon, knowing that she was trapped here until her heart decided.

Phantom simply stared in pity for the fae, now abandoned by her lover and forced to roam until the end of time alone. She almost wanted to laugh at how gullible she had been to fall in love - it never lasted forever, and when it left, it left with scars on the heart. With each one a stag met, he collected a bit of their heart that would never return to them. And when he left, that bit of heart would leave with him; some called it heartbreak but she called it a fact of life. The would act one way one moment and leave the next.

"There's nothing you can do Spyro. It shall take more than us to make him leave. You must seek an army of strong horses to help you, but everyone's on edge now...so I would wait until after Frenzy is dead," she said with a simple nod. "That is if Dimitri doesn't kill you or him first," she muttered, so softly that only the golden stag beside her could hear.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyThu Jul 05 2012, 06:29

(OOC: Waiting for E~)
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:26

((erm he`s black with a golden horn and mane and tail lol))

The black stallion sighed as he looked out over his lands, staring at them. He would be back, eventually, to deal with the upstart who thought to take them from him. But for now, he would not risk Phantom over such a trivial thing. ``Perhaps we should go to Snowy River Forest. Or maybe Silver Forest? I know I am safe in the first, for that is the place whence I was borne by my mother. The other though I have heard of but never have been to.``

He sighed. Knowing that something pulled him towards his old home. ``Something tells me that I should return to the forest, that there is trouble of some sort... I cannot explain what though...``
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:29

OOC: Phantom is not his...she's hanging out in the land for a while but isn't really with anyone yet. It's tourmaline that's with him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 20:35

((ops))
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 07:22

Demitri's eyes rolled and he snorted harshly, the whites of his eyes showing beyond the amber irises. Anger and restlessness paced within him, streaming within his veins and entwining with his very being.

Why did the colt still dither and talk? Why was he still wasting his time here? Hadn't he stated it simply enough? This land was his now. He'd be damned before he gave up the land to that weakling of a colt. He'd fight to keep it.

And no, he did not wish to help Spyro or whatever his name was to get rid of the demon that currently possessed his body. He did not want to leave his land and travel to some far-flung land on a whim and fancy. He did not want to leave his land open for attack again.

The golden stallion snorted impatiently, lips thinning into a harsh line as he eyes narrowed. A strong golden foreleg pawed at the ground overtly, spraying sand beneath his own body as he snorted once more - a low sound.

Phantom's musical vocals once more rang out, and it was indeed music to his ears. Without any conscious effort, the bloodlust within his veins receded a little, and the stallion calmed a little at her calm, matter-of-fact words.

He glanced at her, eyes softening at the sight, giving her a quick smile of her own, lowering his eyes. It was strange how she had managed to sum up everything that he had wanted to say to concisely for the other stag. Surely, he would leave now?

And then Phantom continued speaking, her voice low, but loud enough for him to hear. Demitri immediately perked up, feeling uncomfortably like a collared puppy, as she mentioned killing Spyro. Feeling ridiculously hopeful, he glanced at her, raising an eyebrow as though seeking permission. What for, even he didn't yet know.

Something hummed and sang and ran like fire just beneath his skin, throbbing in every beat of his heart every time he looked at the graceful, beautiful mare.

"Wait a minute," Demitri bit out, immediately hostile. "You said we, Spyro. Who's 'we'. I hope you're talking about yourself and your pretty mare over there and not me and Phantom."

He tossed his head, narrowing his eyes as he bared his teeth a little, flattening his ears.

"Now, since you've got that settled, are you going ti go now? Or do we have to fight it out here, as we should have done the moment you stepped hoof upon my land?" Demitri snarled, pawing the ground immediately, and could not hide the slightly hopeful expression on his face.

(OOC: Sorry he's so nasty, E)Smile
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 02:07

“Oh I'll fight, Demetri. But I will not fight you here.” Spyro glared at him. There was no chance he would cause blood to be shed in his land. That was not something he would do to this beautiful terra. “And I could care less about your mare. Of course I meant mine.” the cobalt stallion reared, golden horn raising high into the sky as he did. The golden hooves slammed back down into the ground, causing the ground to shift with the force of the blow.

Screaming a challenge at Demetri, the stallion took to the skies. His destination? Bimbisaar. He'd teach that usurper a lesson he would not forget.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 02:53

(OOC: E and I have agreed that she can keep the land. Demitri's been moved to Eternal Paradise, no matter the outcome of the battle. So yeah, Phantom can follow him and post their if you want? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))   By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom)) Empty

Back to top Go down

By Royal Decree ((saphira/Phantom))
Page 1 of 1