Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 02:13

-bump- I think?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07 2012, 22:14

Klughiet glared at Ashwin. "I am not Blizzard!" Angering her was not a wise move and she knew it. There was no chance that she was going to willingly go with this... clearly deranged stallion. And she knew that was something he would have to accept right now.

The other smiled warmly at Machtitis. "They sound wonderful," she replied. She was quite curious about the land of ice and water. What sort of wonders would be found there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08 2012, 00:14

OOC: poor Ashwin! Why so cruel?

The weak stallion shivered, seeming to sway where he stood at her words.
"Oh Blizzard," he whimpered "why must you be so cruel?"

He shivered once more, tears dribbling down his maw as he pressed his nose tightly into his chest with one last wild cry of pain, of loss, he turned and simply disappeared.

"Blizzard!" echoed in the distance only moments later, the mighty cry of the stallion pounding though the open valley of the river and caused several heads to turn. Those that knew the story felt for the poor stallion and the loss of his one true love.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20 2012, 18:32

Machitis quietly thought of the moment in his life where the pallid coldness meshed with the earth and the permafrost ate the grass that laid beyond it. It devoured all the grass in its frost, and even when one could find nutrients, it lacked the calories they needed. Of course, there were other food sources available - but it was almost worth the work to live in such a beautiful wasteland that none other but the adventurers would travel. Glistening was the snow, sunset sharing her light with the snow and illuminating their pelts as the dim sun set every evening. He almost wondered how the others were right now...enjoying their existence in the snowy terrain.

"Yes, they all truly are. I am blessed to be governed by such fair rulers," he nodded easily, thick forelock bouncing with the nod of his skull. Dark eyes that had previously been fixed on her, traveled to the other stag cautiously. Truly, he seemed to be upsetting the lady, who truly deserved to be called by her true calling. Perhaps, he had seen many nights and he was stuck in a night without a single ivory star right now. Machitis, himself, could only dream in nightmares of losing a loved one in such a way as he had...and he pitied him.

What he would not allow...was for Ashwin to upset her, and he was attempting to find a way to tell the stag in the most polite way that it was not appreciated. "Ashwin," he began, turning to the stag the same hue as his own. "Her name is Klughiet...and she does not seem to like being called Blizzard. I know you have been through a lot with Ganymede but you must live on to another day and not dwell on what was done," he said, quietly, thoughtfully. Hopefully, it was what she was trying to say but in a more simpler, kind way. An easier way to tell him the truth.
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 13:41

Bump
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 13:51

Klughiet’s eyes watched Ashwin departing sharply. She did not know who Blizzard was, or why he was searching for her at all. She sighed in relief once he was gone and turned her attention towards Machitis. He intrigued her yes, and she could see Fidelia was also interested in him. Perhaps they would not part ways here after all.

There was a calmness in her eyes as she listened to his words and she knew that he could certainly be trusted at the moment. “Thank you, for the help, Machitis,” she said.

Fidelia sighed. “That land sounds rather intriguing I can admit that much, but I do not know if it is the kind of place we should be.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2