Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} Empty
PostSubject: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 23:18

The winged mare sighed as she flew into her home of so many seasons. So many memories in this place, dating form the time when Surreal and Sundara had been forcers. She remembered everything she had ever done here. Now though she would move on, but not for long.

She sighed though as she wheeled overhead, searching for Epimethius and ... Saoirse? Was she... back? Her old queen?

She dove automatically down to where a familiar grey mare stood. "Saoirse!" She landed lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 23:50

The aged head snapped up at the sound of her name, eyes narrowing until they landed upon a distantly familiar form and trotted towards the younger looking mare.

"Bel Bel?" she asked, eyeing the fae and her feathery wings "you've...changed," she announced but nuzzled her neck gently "it is good to see you my friend."

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 13:28

“I have simply been given the form that I was denied for so long,” Bel Bel replied. “Long story how I managed to get it though.” She smiled. This was not going to be easy for her. “It has been a long time since you as well, old friend.”

They were the two who had been in this land the longest, and they were two that needed to talk about some things. “I am glad you are happy with Epimethius.” It went unsaid that she, to Saoirse's knowledge anyway, had not moved on from Sundara's death.

There was another stallion that called to her at the moment. And it was not Yarraman, nor was it her son. But someone more like her in build. The black pegusas, Therthis.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 17:19

Time had passed, and waves had met the weathering rocky banks many times, drifting out to sea and back to shore as long as the day lasted. Things were changing, not only for him, but for others in this land, and the sands of time shifted, solitude bringing loneliness and dismay. Even he felt dismayed, the heart of the warrior beaten to the brim of depression, wounded by the loss of love. They were all mourning still, but over different things. Faes of petite beauty that lingered on the sandy shores at sunset still thought of the passed one. The brawny king still let thoughts run through his mind of what he walked away from, what was left behind - even though the ones he left behind were no longer living.

Deep liver was he, rippling muscles moving in a lucid fashion under the short summer pelt of the stag. Gales crept through his thin tresses, falling just under the crest of his boa. Faster, faster. Yes, he did feel himself move to a three-beat movement from a two-beat one. Long, muscular pillars ate up the ground as he swiftly tread across them, terrain pounding in his granite daggers. They were calling, not physically, but mentally. Epimetheus could feel their draw with his heart.

They felt pain, as did he. Their woes came together to form a premature bond between them all. None of them were lovers - yet, and they might never be. Nostrils flaring slightly, his pillars ceased to tread as he neared the scene where two faes, one hued the hue of light storm clouds in the distance and the other hued of the golden sunshine. "Greetings," said he politely, feeling the urge to bow....but he nodded instead, remembering his title.

"It has been far too long, living in solitude. I have been torn by being so long away....so I will be going to Alaknanda soon in hopes to bring others here," he looked to them slightly, gray orbs revealing hidden sadness. He didn't know the views of Saoirse, who mattered to him more than anyone at the moment. Even though they were not lovers, his respect had not dwindled for her with time or a little bit of age. Still young was the stag, and the times were changing. Soon, she, too would cease to exist and a void bigger than he had now would be left within him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 19:45

Bel Bel sighed. “I will not remain here for much longer, Epimethius. The betta stallion, as you know was Sundara, who was my mate. He is gone now, and I must move on to find another for the few remaining years I have left to me. I hardly think the title of betta would fall to me. If it were possible, I would have one of Sundara's heirs come here in my place, if you wish. It will likely be the one that grows in me at the moment.”

She looked to Saoirse. “That is if you would accept his last heir as the betta. I can train them while they are young, and then send them here.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptySat Nov 12 2011, 20:49

OOC: Phantom, I made a thread for just Epimethius and Saorise if you wanted to post there instead xD
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyTue Dec 27 2011, 01:07

((poke Saoirse))
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyTue Jan 03 2012, 02:37

The aged dapple nodded her head ever so slightly, bowing it in return to the much younger fae.

"Of course, it would place joy my soul if your line would continue in my lands," she whispered, nuzzling her old friends neck before turning to the great stallion who radiated all the power and strength a brute could withhold.

Her ever-knowing orbs searched his very being, as if they could read the depths of his approaching figure and tilted her noble features ever so slightly in greeting as he drew closer, it was as if her aging heart knew of his approach.

"It will be nice to see the lands filled with others once more, it has been many moons and many seasons since more then a few small beings have run these coasts," she whispered wisely "please, go ahead but chose wisely....many stallions are destroyed by their choices and these lands must stay strong, we are much to close to the True Kings to be weak."

She nodded towards Bel Bel, asking her softly to excuse them for a moment before requesting the stallion to follow her a short distance away.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} EmptyMon Nov 12 2012, 19:39

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}   With Time I must Move On  {Kanny, Phantom} Empty

Back to top Go down

With Time I must Move On {Kanny, Phantom}
Page 1 of 1