New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] Empty
PostSubject: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 15:40

A home was what the two she-wolves had wanted, now that they had a huge group of pups with them, chasing each other and playing. Seas of Sands, they had both decided upon to be that home, and now they came, stepping over the border, followed by all the pups.

The leader of the strange pack was Le Soliel, a bright golden and orange in pelt colour, shining most when she is in the sun. When night time comes, she seems to darken and vanish from sight. There are brighter lighter in colour markings all over her, showing that the sun is not all one colour in hue. She was a sun wolf, and that was something that her pups seemed to have as well.

Her pups were eight in number, the eldest being just like her, named Solilioqouy, and a female as well. However some how she had been born without a tail, which was something that confused her mtoher to no end.

Next came Ambrosia a black female with a golden underbelly. She was more like her father, Draighean in build, though none of them knew the name of their father yet. She would not tell them until they were all a lot older than a month old. beside Ambrosia was a she wold pup who was like a twin to her in appearance, Auroele.

Next came Arsenal, something was odd about the white dog-pup, he did not seem like the rest at all. Two other male white wolves moved with him as well, Jagaer and Nimrod.

The last of Le Soliel's children were three earthy green males, Maquarie, Cataclysm and Scylla.

With her moved another she wolf, mostly a very pale light blue in colour. Beautiful silver cream markings are all over her body, that shine in the moons light like a torch. Some of them are in the shape of beautiful cresent moons.Her coat can be very dim during the daylight hours. her name was Lune.

First born of her pups was Ilana, who was reddish brown and had beautiful green eyes. This was her eldest daughter.

Second came Shikari, who was alike to her mother only smaller really.

Ladarius, third oldest and the oldest male, was pure white. He had a cresent marking on his forehead and his eyes were one silve and one green.

Mulatto was the next female, she had a purple black body, but had her mothers intricate markings.

Anacasis came next, a blue pup with purple cross markings above her eyes and on her shoulders.

Hermione followed her sister, she was identical again to her mother.

A pure white she wolf came after her, called Kristen.

And last but not least was a male, who was exactly like his father, Rochelle in appearance, though devoid of his father's scars.

"Leader of this land we call to you, to talk about making a home for our family here in Seas of Sand," Le Soliel called, once they stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 17:42

Noble stag of grey and ebony stood proudly at the tip of his lands, eyes running over the large red dunes and finally landing upon the approaching figures. It seemed more wished to call this place home.
Two graceful she-wolves, an army of pups trailing behind them over the slippery sands powered forth. So, he moved gracefully forth, halting squarely before the wolves.
"Greetings," he rumbled "I am Castien, ruler of these lands."

His warm orbs eyed the pups, a small smile growing. He was fond of children, of all breeds. He was more then happy to welcome them into this world.
"How may I help?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 01:19

They sat together, waiting as the stallion appeared. Le Soliel spoke first. "I am Le Soliel and this is my sister, Lune. We are the goddesses of the sun and the moon respectively. and these are our pups, Solilioqouy, Ambrosia, Auroele, Arsenal, Jagaer, Nimrod, Maquarie, Cataclysm, Scylla, Ilana, Shikari, Ladarius, Mulatto, Anacasis, Hermione, and Kristen."

"We would like to live here," Lune added.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 01:48

The stallion blinked, taking on the flurry of names and breathed deeply before replying, unable to turn them away but still unsure of having so many of his newly claimed lands.
"You may stay, but if you break any rules you shall answer to me..." he said warmly, the tone of a threat still hanging "but be welcome...and try not to bring many others, there are already to many sub-herding here but I shan't turn you away."

He lowered his nose gently to there height, brushing each of their soft heads gently.
"Run well, hunt safe..If I need you, I shall call...if you need me, you shall find me."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 01:57

"We will cause you no trouble. For we seek no mates really, except each other's company. Soon our children will leave us and it will be only the two of us here." Lune smiled at him.

"You have nothing to worry about for our presence here," Le Soliel added.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 19:37

END POST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]   A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Home for Us? [kanny, phantom, epona]
Page 1 of 1