Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) Empty
PostSubject: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jun 27 2011, 03:26

Falco

I shoke my silver dapple head with weariness. It had been a hard flight and run when it meant i had to carry Merla for as strong as she is, she is just a newborn and could not yet run with the stamina of an older foal or older horse. I sighed i would need a mare to keep my daughter alive and she would need a mothers milk, not something i could give.

I flicked my cream tail and looked at the palomino filly which i had saved from death and even now i had taken her as my own, her life would still be in danger. I sighed before looking around this was i guess the best place to maybe find a mare in which could help a bachelor stag with his young filly. I closed my eyes then opened them. I would wait and see if a mare or two would come and if none came i would call. If things came to the worse i would maybe steal a mare, but only if i became desperate.

I looked to Merla with a soft smile "Rest now dear Merla you are safe from the bad of the world for the time" i said nuzzling her. I watched as she lay, then sighed as i laid down like a mother and cradle her in my legs close to my body so she would be warm. Slowly I felt myself drift and i lay my head across her pale from and half slept.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 00:35

Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) Toendra_by_saphira_bjartskulr-d33mjp9

Toendra

She snorted as she froze the river below her hooves. She had never found anyone that could be her king yet. Her brother would approve of her decision to go here, they had both felt the need for the help of a mare at the river today. It was something they were both unused to, but Eispferdkonig knew she could defend herself.

She leapt off of the river, long white back legs propelling her onto the grass. "Are you alright?" she asked, shaking her icy white mane and tail. Her pure white back legs and white mane and tail were shocking in contrast to her black body. As were the curious white ruins on her neck and hindquarters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 17:19

Falco

My ears flicked about when I heard someone coming. I looked up now to see a black mare with white tassels. I looked at the ruins then looked back down to Merla "I am fine it's Merla who needs things but I can not proved them for her"
I looked at her the stood up getting the very small Palomino filly to stand up as well. I sighed softly then lowered my head to nuzzle her, she was lucky to be alive, but not so lucky to have no mother.
I looked back at the mare "My name is Falco, I took Merla in when I found her abandon by a fence"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 17:41

She smiled looking down at the little filly with gentle eyes, then she looked at the stallion. "It is nice to meet you, Falco and Merla. I am Toendra, High queen of the Eispferd horses, or ice horses if you will." She smiled. "With my brother Eispferdkonig, we are the founders of our breed."

She smiled. "I am also queen of one of the lands, though for obvious reasons, my brother is not my king though he has that title. We have seperate herds."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 17:58

Falco

I listened to her and nodded my head at her words. I Waited
until she was done speaking about her brother being the king of their
kind and them having separate herds.

WIP Unfinished
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 18:43

.:Aquarius:.

Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) Liquide_wolf_by_mysticgaia

I emerged from the water that I was, my thin bodice dripping wet with....itself. As much as you may think of this as a disturbing thought, it wasn't truly that bad. I was the ocean that fish swam within, and I was the very water that was trickling through all of your system. With that being so, I can see all the illnesses you possess - I know the waters of all and the terrains above which water trickles. Some had told me over time that it was not a legitimate power, to know what all were doing and saying, but I, myself find it quite handy, you see.

For all the love in the world, I knew that someone was in need of my expertise. I knew that someone might need my help...somewhere, even though I had no intentions of finding love myself - a family would be nice. I hadn't known the word in what seemed like forever, for I had known none of my own. No pups had I bore to this cold, fateful world. No male had paid me more than a passing glance - mostly because they did not know what, exactly, I was. I don't think it really matters what you are - it's all about who you are. And I knew to the very core of my heart that I fought with Alston and the lighter forces of the world. If only...the rest of us knew what the right path was.

Treading along, I saw many things. The atmosphere of love and adoration clouded around me, nauseating me a little bit as I took it all in. I wasn't used to these sort of feelings being all around me, and I couldn't imagine myself prancing around like a love struck pup after some male that had evidently captured my heart. Of course, I could be wrong....it wouldn't be the first time....

Finally, I came to a small clearing where many wolves were, but somehow, I didn't feel at home. Perhaps, I could not get along with my own kind. Did that make me deranged? Instead, I traveled a narrow path until I heard voices - the voice of a father, a filly, and a stranger female. As I neared, I noticed that they were horses. Horses? What use did I have speaking to horses? They would never accept who I was, and I knew that already, so I didn't really know why I was trying. As I came closer, I noticed why I was so drawn to them. The fae....she was somewhat like me, except of the ice. Immediately, I knew what she was - an Eispferd.

"Greetings," I said softly, as I made myself known to them. "I am Aquarius, a Hykran wolf," I said pleasantly enough. "What are your names?" I asked, hoping to meet some horses that would take me to the Tundra, where I was sure I belonged.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 19:01

She blinked as a blue wolf who seemed to be constantly dripping with water came out towards her. When they spoke though, she knew what she meant. The Hykran were my freinds, and so would she be.
"Greeings to Aquaris. I have heard of your kind before, though I have only had dealing with your horse counterparts before hand. I am Toendra, Eispferd leader of the Tundra though i share my role with the two Hykran horses there."
She smiled. "It is nice to see one of the Hykran wolves once more. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 21:09

I came up to the Eispferd and smiled easily, grateful to be in her presence. We had not met, and she did not know that I was the leader of the Hykran wolves, one of the most powerful of our kind. Not all of us could sense the terrains above rivers and the fish in the sea, just myself. Our two kinds had been friends for years now, dating back to the initial king and queen that set foot upon the tundra a year ago. Long had Aquarius searched for the land of the water creatures, yet she had not found it.

It was difficult to describe what...exactly I wanted at this point in time because not even I knew what I wanted, exactly. First of all, I wanted a home, one where I actually fit in, and I wanted to be around those that cared for me. Being in this world alone was no fun - and what was living if you weren't living your life with someone else, helping them. "Well...actually. I just wanted to find a home....a family. I won't know which one's right until I search around. But I can offer anyone who I'm with my abilities to spy on enemies - that is, if you like. But I mostly just want a place to call home where no one will judge me," I said honestly, awaiting her reply.

"I could offer my protection too, if you like. Many strangers don't mess with me too much," I said truthfully. My appearance was a bit intimidating. That was a good things sometimes, but when you needed to make friends the most, it wasn't so useful.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 21:42

"You would always be welcome on my tundra home, if you were interested," she replied, smiling at the wolf. "There are other ice wolves who have different territories there, including the first Eispferd wolf, Strike Goldstar." She smiled. "She is a good freind of mine and her oldest son, Spirit Claw is her betta."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 02:46

Falco
I listened to her and nodded my head at her words. I waited until she was done speaking about her brother being the king of their kind and them having separate herds. I was about to speak when another came into my sight. A wolf, not any one kind but she seemed to be dreanched in water.

I did look at her for a short time but then nodded my head in greeting when she introduced her self as Aquarius "Aquarius, I am Falco and this is my filly Merla"
I shufled my large wings silver dapple wings then slightly bowed my head to the wolf again then looked down at my filly when she started to speak "It is nice to meet you Aquarius, your coat is quite beautiful, you are beatiful"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 15:29

I was different than most wolves, yet they were not running from me - they were not cowing back and quivering as if they had seen a monstrous creature. Those deep, glowing soulless orbs that laid in my skull had not frightened them yet? I looked like a demon, a gray wolf had told me once as I was passing. They questioned if I was an ally of Frenzy! It had been horrid....to feel like nothing. In the name of the queen of the waters, why had they bashed the name of the Hykran so lucidly?

Of course, it was different being around those who were alike to myself, although I had not run across another Hykran wolf other than my best friend, Aztec. I wondered how my friend was faring, having her pups grow up so soon that she had been forced with at the beginning of her travels. Only god knew who the father was...some wolf named Soul - something, I couldn't really remember. Whatever name he held, he was a poison wolf, and I hated him for what he had done to her. The only good thing that came out of it all was that one of her sons could protect her well enough, for he had quite a good mind about him regardless of his poison powers, Polaris, I believe his name was. It was no use for me to think of them now, though. I supposed I would not see them for quite some time.

"Why, thank you Toendra. I would love to meet the Eispferds, for I have never seen one before other than you," I answered, nodding gratefully. "Have you heard anything of my friend, Aztec...and her pups whose father is a poison wolf. The most prominent of her offspring is named Polaris.." I hoped she had heard something of my Hykran friend.

Instantly, I turned my attention to the filly, knowing that I alone could tell exactly what her health problems were. I sensed a lack of fluid in her system - I knew that she would die in days if she didn't get the nutrients she needed. "Thank you Mearla," I smiled, nudging her with my wet muzzle. "I think you are very beautiful too," I said softly, kindly to the filly.

"Falco. She needs fluids, for she is very dehydrated. I can tell....I can see what is wrong with creatures but cannot fix them. It is dehydration...and she has merely two days left without milk, it seems," I whispered in his hark, so that the young one could not hear her diagnosis. They had to act quickly.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 18:11

"I have heard of Polaris, but I cannot tell you where he is at the moment, I rarely stray from the Tundra, but I have been alone far too long." She sighed. She was worried about the filly. She had had a son not long ago, not long after coming here, but he had been still born. "I might be able to help her."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 20:14

Falco

I watched Aquarius as she spoke first to Toendra and then to Merla. I watch my little filly smile at what Aquarius said to her and Merla said back "Thank you". I looked at the wolf and sighed when she spoke to me about Merla and I nodded my head " I know she needs fluids it has been on my mind since I found her, and it was the reason I came here"
I sighed again and nuzzled Merla then lifted my head to look at Toendra when she said she might be able to help Merla "The please do help her if you can, I am alone with Merla and there is only so much a farther can give a foal"
I sighed again and once more nuzzled the filly.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 21:38

"Can you stand Merla?" Toendra asked, looking down at the filly. "You can get the milk you need from me, dear one." She smiled at the little filly invitingly.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 22:09

Merla

I looked up at Toendra then stood up "Yes I can stand" i said to her then turned my head to the side at her next words. I looked at my dad and he tapped my slightly on the rump, so i walked towards the mare. I shook slightly then quickly starting to nurse from her. I stopped when i was full then went quickly back to sand under my dads legs "Thank you Toendra, for the milk" I siad from under dad.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 22:17

She smiled, nuzzling the little filly while she drank gently. "You're welcome, little one," she said softly, smiling at her. "I do not mind in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)   Can I Save One So Young (open to mares) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Save One So Young (open to mares)
Page 1 of 1