Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you take us in? [ala]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Will you take us in? [ala] Empty
PostSubject: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 00:43

She knew that her son was different to her in more than one way. He was one of the Lowe, like his father, and like his half brother, Thowra. The two year old colt was tall and powerful, a golden bay in colour. She herself was golden chestnut. her daughter, a pretty little yearling was an interesting golden grey in colour. No one knew how that came across, but it seemed the golden highlights to her own body were passed down, no matter who the sire was.

the two youngsters were half siblings. Storm was by Yarraman, who was now since known to be dead, her daughter Kalari was by the noble stallion, The Brolga, but she had returned to her homeland to find he was dead. Since then, she had fled, not knowing where Bel Bel, her oldest freind was.

Now though they moved htorugh the desert, hoping for a home somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 01:09

Blue Jay

I missed going to the under ground waterfall for there i could get out of this heat but i would not go there until the land showed the new king or told me to do so. if it was needed i would take a mare there. I sighed and moved though the sand of what shall all ways be my home.

I a time i lifted my head to the air and smelt new horses in the land. I moved towards the sents to see who was in the land. As i moved i saw the horses, there was a mare, filly and colt or young stallion. Stopping i looked at them for a little then moved forwards again. As i did so i spoke "greetings to Sea of Sands, i am Blue Jay"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 01:19

"Greetings, Blue Jay. I am Mirri, and this is my soon, Storm, and my adopted daughter, Kalari> Kalari and I seek a home somewhere. We have been roaming, since the day she was born, though that day she had run fast, for men came to annoy our peaceful community. When we stopped running, we knew not where we were and we have roamed since, searching for a place where we would be safe and welcome."

The old mare sighed. "Know you of a mare called Bel Bel at all? I am an old freind of hers, a sister as well. It has been many years since last i saw her. It would be good to see her once in a while."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 01:44

Blue Jay

I listened to her speak, telling me her name and the names of the other two that were with her. I waited a bit then spoke "well you can rest here and if you wish stay with me you may, Men there are far o many of and it is good to see that you all got away" i said softly to her.

I frowned when she asked if i knew of a mare called Bel Bel then smiled "of her i know as well as Yarraman and Thowra" i said "Yarraman and Thowra live in Snowy River Forest and Bel Bel lives in Inlisar Noratian" i said to her with a smile hoping that in telling Mirri about Yarraman and Thowra was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 01:47

She leapt backwards when she hear dthat he had met Yarraman. "You're half my age, and I'm half Yarraman's you could hardly have met him. I saw The Brolga kill him with my very own eyes!" She was startled to say the least about this last bit of information.

"My brother's still in Snowy River Forest? How is he? Do you know Thowra well?" Storm asked eagerly. "Has he become the king of that land yet? And did Boon Boon join him as the wise old Mopoke owl said she would?"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 01:59

Blue Jay

I jump myself when she started asking so many questions "one at a time, yes i know this but Yarraman lives on, he was thought dead but then he showed up here" I said then added " well he did not die"

I looked at her again then turned my head to Storm "Thowra should be well, yes i know Thowra quite well though my friend Dragon Wing" i said then sighed as he went on "he was king then gave the lad to his son but sadly Young Thowra was killed and Thowra took the place of king again"

I stopped and shoke my head to clear it " i believe she did join him" i paused and remembered a little thing that i forgot " Storm, Thowra will all ways be well from now on as he is also a vam.." i stopped "you should go see him"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 04:31

"Okay I'm not stupid. You cut yourself off mid sentence," Storm snorted, "But I guess I better." He looked at his mother. "I'll come back soon, okay?"
"I know you will. Don't worry about us Storm," Mirri chuckled. he younger horse nodded and moved away.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 04:37

Blue Jay

"You will see what i was going to say when you see him " i said to Storm then watched as he moved off before turning to Mirri " come with me to food and water"

I started walking towards were i manly eat, drunk and slept since the land no longer belonged to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you take us in? [ala]   Will you take us in? [ala] Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you take us in? [ala]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: The Desert :: Sea of Sands-
Jump to: