Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devils' Spawn [ash]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Devils' Spawn [ash] Empty
PostSubject: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 17:17

A stunning born mare with a golden underbelly. She has odd white markings on her head, neck and legs, including pure white ears. She moved through the trees, knowing that there were few here in Alaknanda worthy of her at all. She was the one that they all wanted, yet most of the one who tried for her yet Tuefel was more likely to kill than show interest at the moment.

Were there none here who were worthy of her evil mind? She did not beleive that it was possible at the moment. Too many of them had she sent fleeing because she had no heart for their kinds. She was not one who would be easily impressed by the petty things they thought she would be. It would take someone who could gain her interest the moment she saw him for her to claim them as her stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyTue Feb 08 2011, 17:47

Galaxy snorted harshly as he entered the foul land, a place where he would find some mares. He would have rather went to the Wajida Glade, instead he was here. He held his head up high though at the chance to Intimidate others. He was proud of it to no one would dare come near him. He would bring terror to where ever he went one way or the other. He wasn't scared to fight and most could easily see that just by the looks of him. A huge stallion he was standing at Twenty five hands in total.

They had reason then of course to be afraid of him. He found delight though in making others scared of him. He wanted to see someone's innocent eyes and then destroy them of their innocence. He did not care if it was wrong because that was what he liked to do. He would easily freak someone out if he really wanted to. He took pleasure in ruining someone Else's life even if it were to be his king if he had one. He brought reason for others to not feel safe in Freedom's palace anymore. Some thought him to be close enough to be matched with Satan.

Amazing he was a Fiery chestnut color almost the exact color of fire. A white splash on his rump with fire dots that seem to stand out. He had fire tresses running up his legs and the tips of his mane and tail made of fire. Most when they first saw him they ran away in fear. He would get what he wanted either way of course and loved it when he had to be mean about something. He was of course amused when he noticed yet another mare. This one attracted his attention especially for he not know why. He walked up to the mare his ears pinned. " Greetings Mare, let me guess you have a name?" His voice was harsh and anyone could tell he was a little bit annoyed. " I'm Galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 04:05

She laid her ears back at him knowing he was one like her. "Teufel, or Devil," she spat, hissing the words in an emotionless tone. "Let me guess, you're about to try and claim me, am I correct?"
She was always to the point, that was not something she hesitated about at the moment. Too many had tried to take her for themself.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 17:39

He laughed sharply the mare didn't know what she was getting herself into. He would soon show her and she would soon realize her problem. He wouldn't play nice and this mare was obviously not nice either. He nipped her right then showing her he wouldn't play nice. He laughed over what she had just said. He was right then quite amused over what she was saying. He did not stop glaring at her as he usually always had a glare on his face. " Well it depends, besides maybe I'm looking for a certain type. Someone like me for instance, Innocent will be slaves."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyMon Feb 14 2011, 14:33

"I'm anything but innocent, stallion." There was nothing but a cold determination in the words that she hissed at him. "You're the king of Blacks Sands, arent you? Nice land for the taking that one, it suits you, more than it ever did that dolt of a stallion, Walker."

There was no doubt in her mind at the moment that there were some things that you had to do. This did not seem to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 17:06

He rolled his eyes at the mare, annoying she was. He shook his head in disgust anyone could see it in his eyes. He kept his head up high ignoring her practically. He did not get mares, they always seemed to confuse him. He didn't care though for all he cared they were just mares. He stared at the mare quite annoyed with her, She was pretty he'd give her that.
" Did I say that? No Black Sands no longer Belongs to me, I plan to sub herd in Inferno Plains. You have a problem with that Mare?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 17:10

She snorted in distaste. A sub herder? No thanks. That was not something she sought. “Looks like you just lost my interest, stag.” With that she turned and walked away. If he wanted her, he would try and convince her some other way. She only sought those who were evil and who were kings.

That was something she wanted, not a petty sub herder. She had higher standards than that. If he tried to force her to come, well, she would fight him off of her. That was something he would learn. She knew she was being annoying for him, but it was the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] EmptyTue Jun 07 2011, 15:06

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Spawn [ash]   Devils' Spawn [ash] Empty

Back to top Go down

Devils' Spawn [ash]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Alaknanda River-
Jump to: