Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LiiLuu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

LiiLuu Empty
PostSubject: LiiLuu   LiiLuu EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 13:48

Name: LiiLuu.

Species: Horse.

Breed: Arabian.

Description: LiiLuu is about 15 hand tall. She is elegantly built, with long, nimble legs. Her muscles are well-developed from all of the traveling that she has done in her young age. Her pelt is a dark dapple gray with a light colored face. Mane and tail are light and dark gray, with her tail having a bit of blond on the ends.

Height: 15 hh.

History: I was raised in a family of drifters. We never stayed anywhere long. It seemed as if every few moons, we would be on the move again. Mother always told me it was because the gypsies were trying to steal me, but I could never understand why. I was normal, like any other mare and foal in our little traveling herd. Mainly, we stuck to the deserts, and the traveling helped me built stamina and strength quickly as I grew up. We passed through a land called Freedom's Palace once, and I wanted my mother and I to stay, but she refused. Once my mother informed me that I was old enough to leave, I turned and went straight back to Freedom's palace. And now I'm here, looking for a new home.

Personality: Most horses say that I'm nice. Sometimes they think I'm too nice. Other times I can have a little bit of an attitude but it's never too bad. I try my hardest to get along with everyone, and I usually follow orders pretty well, unless I'm in a particularly spunky mood. I hold grudges for a while, so please don't upset me or we could lose our friendship for forever.

Image (optional):
LiiLuu Mares-lulu

http://www.cayusecreekranch.com/images/large/mares-lulu.jpg
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

LiiLuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: LiiLuu   LiiLuu EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 21:00

Accepted
Back to top Go down

LiiLuu