Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i dare you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 21:48

A chuckle. A laugh. A giggle. Things that could make anyone's bad day turn around instantly. Things that seemed to be contagious and shared among friends. Things that an evil mare, Elegia, had never experienced in her lifetime. The Antianara mare knew she was meant to reside in Danger's Gully, under the rule of the foolish queen, Laochra. But she was not one to follow rules, follow guidelines made up by others; and those others were most likely dead at this time. Who were her ancestors, anyways? No one truly knew who set the rules for her kind, so why should she follow them?

Around the steel-colored mare, stallions were making feeble attempts at courting foolish mares. If she could laugh, she would. Instead, her body quaked with a deep rumble that was indeed, her laughter. It was dark, and dangerous sounding, as if she were about to explode and kill all in her wake. Darkness is what created her, and darkness is what she lived by. Scars littered her body, as they did on many of her kind. Her queen had over a hundred, and Elegia held nearly the same amount, being just a little over one hundred scars. Each of her scars held a secret, the secrets to her darkness, her hatred. Never would they be revealed.

She was a killer, and it showed greatly in her sulfurous yellow eyes. Disgust brewed in the pit of her stomach as she gazed at all the love around her. It was horrible. Why had she come here? Oh yes, to defy those rules that had been set many ages ago.

None were worthy. The dark gray mare could tell that already. Her wild, unruly mane whipped against her shoulders as she made her way along side the river. There was no way she would find one worthy of her here. There were all soft-hearted fools and she would laugh at them, if she could. Not many knew of her, and that was good, for she wished to keep her self a secret until it was the right time. The urge to dominate ran strongly in her veins, and it was perhaps the strongest thing that fueled her ambition, her drive, to murder those that were in her way.

Standing, she held her head high, regal, and looked at the other stallions that eyed her with a condescending gaze. They would not dare approach her. Surely they knew she was unattainable, especially to ones of their kind. Perhaps she would get a brave one soon, one that she would send crying back to mother, or one that she would send straight to the ground. How she wished to taste the blood of another on her delicate lips again.

Silently, she dared them. I dare you to approach me, she will them, a devious smirk on her features. The first who approached, stopped merely feet away and turned tail and fled. Intimidation was her key power. If she frightened them enough, she wouldn't have to waste her own precious time and energy on such useless sacks of meat. But this would grow boring, and inside, she hoped someone who might prove to be worth her time would come along.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 14:39

Young was the sone of Onyx, but there was promise about him that not many didn't see. There was so much this young, evil stallion would become, and he was only waiting for Frenzy to stand aside so that he could take on the plans he had for his home world.
Still Waters trembled with his every move and now here he was, ready to claim another mare. the one who he had eyes on now though was worthy of him. She was something different to hellion, but she was not a normal blood horse, he could see that.
he went close enough that she would know he was interested and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 15:27

Frenzy

There was so much to honor about the liveliness of this place, so much to cherish as simple pleasures of love and supreme happiness - that is, if you even cared whether they lived or died. After all, every being was put on this earth simply to live and die, to live to the command of a greater force. Whether that was he or their mythical creators, well, that was their choice. They could pick their poison, choose who their allies were, but when it came to death, that was his role. Sometimes, he just did it to pass the day by - it was a win win for anyone who cared. It provided him with entertainment, and to their wonderful advantage, controlled the population.

Falling in love: he despised the single assumption that he could feel such a degrading emotion. Most of the imbeciles you would encounter on the average day had felt it before. Some were even seeking it - the idiots! They were crooning over someone that would be dead and gone in several years, never to be remembered except by their family, their loves. Wasn't it so much better to be a great conqueror and be remembered for hundreds of years to come, to have your name strike fear into the heart of every by-passer? Oh, yes, that was the ultimate goal, the absolute one. If only, he could use others to help him reach it, and in return, share it with him. Frenzy was never keen on sharing anything, but you give some, you take some. It was simply life, his life.

Sunlight beat heavily against his cobalt bodice, having little effect on the stag whose blood runs cold. Steam even came from his tapered nostrils as he inhaled and exhaled, and a bloodthirsty smirk settled on his masculine features. Strong appendages moved briskly through the puddles. After the great summer storm, there were hundreds of the annoying things sitting along the path to the center of the land. Neon blue daggers pounded into them, making small splashing sounds as he tread through them. Harks laid themselves against his skull, spelling danger to anyone who dared to challenge. No one was brave enough, worthy enough to approach him. Frenzy would find the ones that were even relatively worthy of his presence and take them for his own. Mares were mares, a dime a dozen. Nothing rare about another bitch to have his heirs.

What he was about to see, though, was a rare treasure that he hadn't expected to come across for quite a time. The twisted horn that sat upon his cobalt crown shone with clarity and brightness as he strode forward. Frenzy hardly cared about how a fae looked, although, if she was muscular and strong looking, he couldn't help but be quite attracted. This one was just what he was looking for...if he was looking for a strong vixen, one that looked like she could fight. Storm hued was her pelt, caked with scars...but they were not of the average kind. Any fae that had that many scars would die, so he inferred that she was an Antianara, which piqued his interest even more so. They weren't supposed to be mates, but this one looked like a rebel to him, and everyone knew that Frenzy never backed down.

"Greetings, Antianara," he announced, his lyrics deep and rumbling as he came into view. His neon blue orbs shone over to the stag, knowing instantly who it was. Sneering, he turned his attention back to the fae with the sun hued orbs. Frenzy stood only a hand above her, and he knew every bit of who was more powerful. He had never been outmatched, and this definitely wouldn't be the start. "You seek power," the stag said, not relieving her of his gaze. Her answer would be her judgment, the answer to all questions. Would she live through this encounter? Would Frenzy deem her worthy? Those would all have answers, just from her answer. This mare should have considered herself lucky to be standing before a mastermind, the true king of deception. After all, how many stags could deceive the warrior queen Armada with such ease?
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 19:20

Boredom. That's all she saw here. Clearly, non were worthy, or thought that they were. She rolled her yellow eyes, looking around. A yawn escaped her and she was feeling slightly drowsy from all this excitement, lack of, that is. But, she snapped to attention as stallion did decide to approach. Judging by his appearance, and his overly-confident stance, she figured he was the son of Onyx that everyone had been speaking of, along with that other stallion. Both of their names seemed to be slipping her mind at the moment, not that it mattered.

The son of Onyx did not speak, and it made her skin crawl. How dare he think she was worthless enough to not speak first? In her irritation, she nearly snapped at him, but her jaw simply fell open as her yellow eyes came in contact with the body of a stallion she had hoped to see. Elegia quickly regained her composure as Frenzy approached. The excitement in her belly was simply over the fact that two dark stallions had approached her and only one would win. Who would try the hardest?

The cobalt stag already had a point, for he spoke to her first. Her yellow eyes held his gaze without wavering, confidence radiating from her every being. Her head was high as she listened to his short statements. His greeting, his statement. Power? Yes, isn't that what all sought, in one way or another? Most mares would jump at the chance to be a queen. Stallions took every opportunity to seize a land or conquer a king. Power, yes, she sought power. He must already know this, or else he would not have approached her.

"Elegia," she said simply, the name seeming to echo with her power. Of course, this stallion was only a hand taller, but she knew him to be very intelligent and strong. They would be a good match in battle, though she would prefer to be on the same side as he. However, if it did come to a fight, she would never back down. It was not in her. "I may be Antianara, but I hold no honor to that name," she sneered. The stupid Antianara and their foolish rules and customs. The queen her self was a complete idiot. "Who are you?" she asked, demanded more like it. Her attitude was constant, and she did not mind. Elegia did not intimidate easily.
Back to top Go down

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 13:04

Frenzy sneered down at her, a smirk tapering off at the edges of his lips. Messily, his neon tresses fell between his harks, which were laid flat in warning still to the worthless bastard behind him. The stag rested his left back pillar so that the bottom of his dagger was in perfect striking position if the ebony colt came any closer. It wasn't needed nor even wanted in this conversation unless it wanted to end up with a severed skull. The fact that the other stag wasn't even speaking brought the odds more in his favor, but who knew, she could be an idiot like ninety-nine perfect of the horse population. It wouldn't be surprising.

Death shone in the orbs of its beholder, the one who had descended straight from hell, himself. Not a muscle he moved - it seemed like a battle of the wills as they judged each other. Darkness emitted from his form, the shadows below him dancing. Would she see what he was? There was no hiding that apparent lack of light today, for it swelled deep within him, beating against him to be let out. Surely, his blood lust would not consume him around her - he wanted to wreak havoc with her, not against her. How grateful she should be just to be standing in his presence, his slaves didn't even take it for granted. After all, Frenzy could give her everything she ever dreamed of if she was truly the most elite of them all.

At the lack of reply to his words, he took that she understood what he was capable of and was interested. His form was tense and and erect, as if he would snap if anyone interrupted his train of thought. There were always variables of power, and conquering the greatest land of them all seemed to add worth to the individual according to some standards. If that was so, Frenzy must be the most powerful of them all. Of course, hadn't he always been? Zaina was the only one that could control him, and she wasn't strong enough to end his reign.

"You haven't heard?" he hissed violently, his eyes feral as he gleamed into hers with hatred. "Frenzy," he growled, his deep vocals glowing with power and royalty. It was the way a king would speak of himself - with the utmost respect possible for himself. He could see why she hated the ruler of his kind - she was obnoxious and had way too many rules and obligations. They would have to conjure up an alliance, though. Having that much evil in one land could do nothing but help to strengthen his grip on the world. It surely wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 13:22

Demon. Perhaps that was what he was, his true form. It only seemed logical. The hatred that glimmered in his neon eyes did not falter, and she knew that in his presence is where she was meant to be. Of course she knew of him. Who didn't? All the foolish others in the land were whispering his name in fear and loathing. Her yellow eyes remained locked with his. One day, her name would be whispered along with his. She was already powerful, and she should already be feared, but being aligned with Frenzy would only increase her popularity.

After a few more moments of their stand-off, Elegia decided perhaps it was time to get better acquainted. She did not break her gaze with him but started to walk around him in a slow circle. "Of course I have heard of you, Frenzy. Do you expect your name to strike fear in to my heart like it does for all others?" she paused and chuckled slightly, her low rumbling sound that constituted as her laughter. "I have no heart to strike," she added, stopping next to him so that their shoulders were in line.

It felt right to stand at his side, as she looked forward to feeling in the many battles that were to come. A devious smirk settled on her delicate lips as she returned her eyes to his, waiting to see what he would say, and where this conversation would go. Right now, it was as if they were playing games, teasing each other, seeing who would break first. The sad realization was, however, that neither of them would ever break. Perhaps that would be a good reason for them to stick together.
Back to top Go down

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 17:31

Frenzy saw the bleak realization in her flame hued orbs, the ones that never left his, not even for a moment. Elegia saw his true identity - impressive. How hard was that to figure out once he revealed himself, though? Perhaps, he was overestimating this mare. They were all very simple creatures: feed them, pretend to like them, and you could mold them to anything you wanted them to be. There needed to be one god damned mare that didn't do that! Where were the worthy ones with back bones? Where did they go? Even their supposed best had been too easy to manipulate. There needed to be a new best, one that was actually worthy of the title.

In a single stride, she was circling around his massive physique. Now was his favorite part, the time when he could be the most daring. Mares were toys to play with, and if they satisfied him enough, they won...if they didn't, they became his slaves. "Who hasn't?" he smirked, his structure remaining implanted in the sodden soil as she continued her pacing game. Even though his harks laid back at the other stag still, he heard the whispers of the community to the sides, the front, and even above him, where a few pegasus creatures were speaking. Frenzy blocked them out and focused on her constant movements, every breath that she took. They were perfect - the rest of the world were abominations.

"Prove it...but not now. Prove it, and you will fight for queen," he murmured his neon blue orbs meeting hers as their intensity strengthened. Here they were, trying to deem each other worthy - wasting time, actually, doing so when they knew that they were more worthy of each other than the moon was of the stars. He still wore a smirk, not letting it cease from his features. Now, it was calculating and filled with the greatest pride, but he was sure that he would wear the expression of triumph before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 19:15

Elegia snorted, her dark gray nostrils flaring. She held his gaze, though. Prove it? What did she have to prove? To Elegia, she never needed to prove anything. Fight? She never fought, she won. It was a simple fact that all came to accept in time. Nevertheless, she smirked and decided to try and play along, though she was never good at playing the coy-mare games.

"I do not fight, dear Frenzy. I only win," she stated, walking and turning so that she faced him head-to-head. Who else was in the running for the queen position? None were as great as she, just as none were as great as him, but perhaps his mind was clouded, and his conscience was a bit confused. She smirked at the thought. It would only take a short amount of time to convince him that she was the one to stand at his side.

Though their exchange of words was short, and slightly limited, she was learning a great deal about him already, as she was positive he was learning about her. It was fantastic, the strange connection she felt. It was not emotional, though it could possibly be over time. It was the simple connection of power, for they both possessed great power. He held skills both physically and mentally. Hers were more physical but mental games were a slight forte she had as well.

Together, they were an unmatchable force to be reckoned with. She could already see it before her eyes. Kings and queens alike would come to ask for homage, paying them their respects so that hell would not be unleashed upon their lands and herds. Elegia's delicate face formed a devious smirk yet again. Her beautiful facial structure actually matched her muscular body. All together, she was a gorgeously strong and devious mare, and none were like her. Absolutely none.
Back to top Go down

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 11:33

Frenzy was intrigued by her expression, the flaring of her nostrils, the dull hate in her orbs - a small gaffe. Emotion was weakness, and it was the only way to live life without hurt. Pain faded just as love did, eventually. If only the fallen queen possessed those characteristics, she would have been worthy of his title. Just as the days passed and the nights grew longer, favors changed. Now, there was someone truly rightful to take her supposed title - he didn't care. Mares were a dime a dozen; you could find them anywhere, anyplace. This one was better than others, better than the almighty Armada, the one that would fall and it would be to the fall of the true queen.

"Shall we go and see?" he asked, wonder filling his tones as he surveyed the horizon. It would be only a matter of time until the ultimate duel occurred. If only he could keep it in his mind forever! It would be so pleasurable to see the fallen queen defeated under his own feet, but to see her fallen at the feet of his mate, that would be so much more satisfying. Obviously, she would come with him. It wasn't like that young stag that had probably run away by now could offer her anything. Everyone was weak compared to he.

Frenzy struggled at keeping his mind control over Onyx from so far away and noticed that he would need to return soon to remain in his position. She would have to assert her dominance over the other mares or lose it - that meant Koupa, who would be the most interesting to fight and defeat. Soon, they would have one queen, one singly. "Armada, the fallen queen, has challenged you. You must defeat her if you want her respect. She's too afraid to fight me and requests a duel," he smirked, wondering quietly what her opinion would be on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 23:42

A fight? The thought intrigued her. She had not tasted the blood of another in quite some time. Perhaps it was time to add another scar, and possibly another life, to her record. Especially one such as Armada. The dark queen had never fallen to another, physically, in her entire existence in Freedom's Palace. There had been Solitude, she had heard of him, and he had, for a short time, taken over Inferno Plains. He had fallen, however, to something they all called "the darkness". Apparently, these lands had some so-called "powers". Elegia laughed to her self. Lands could not control anyone if they were in the proper state of mind.

Go and see? Again, a small chuckle from Elegia. There would be nothing to see. Armada probably would not even fight if she had become as weak as Frenzy seemed to make her out to be. "Let us go, then." she said simply. Armada had challenged her? The poor mare didn't know what she was getting her self in to. Elegia would be rather honored to meet the mare, and even more honored to take her to her knees.

ooc ;; sorry, i dont have a lot of muse at the moment but i figured i should reply so we can end this thread Smile
Back to top Go down

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 11:42

END POST!

Want to reply with her in the next reply to that thread or edit your current post there?
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 20:22

I'll just post a new reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dare you.   i dare you. Empty

Back to top Go down