Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conquered [all Still Waters characters]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Conquered [all Still Waters characters] Empty
PostSubject: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 21:08

Dóiteáin cantered into the land, lava spreading on the ground with every step. The infernal lake was reduced to half its size, what need had a desert horse for water? Several animals fled the lands and he let them. Soon though he came to be in the area of the herd.

It was a proud horse who entered that area. "This is my land now. None may leave, without my consent and none of you, have it!" His eyes touched those before him. "Live up to it, and face the truth, I am the new king of this lad. And you are all mine!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:50

Evil is stirring the words rushed across the surface of the land like a long lost gale, traveling to the heart of its sole owner. Shivers coursed through the silver kissed vixen, emerald orbs widening with fear at the idea of defeat. Slender pillars planted themselves firmly to the hardened earth, raising her skull with pride as the long strides brought her to the long expected foe that stood in her lands. Alarmingly, she pinned her harks flat against her boa-like neck, so slender and soft with the fiery chestnut hue caressing it. The dished skull turned to the two and stooped to tell them of the danger.

Simplicity sauntered forward, her sides still rather large from recently birthing her youths, the true heirs to this territory. What right had some cocky youth to come and whip their opportunities away? Anger rose in her throat, threatening to explode in pure rage. Perhaps, that wasn't the best approach to this case; maybe, it was best to use her superior intellect to con this pathetic stag out of their lands. Wearing a pleasant expression, she picked up her pace.

Before her was a brute of the purest ebony, descending to his sides. Bloody red trickled down his front pillars, making him look like he had just survived a brutal fight. Simplicity assured herself that it was simply his odd hue. After all, his father had similar marks upon his bodice. Luckily, this one had no spikes upon his snout built for tearing one open from the inside. Upon his hindquarters were spider-web type marks, racing down to his pillars. Tresses of crimson fire fell from him, leaving her nearly awestruck at his strength. Surely, even if Thanliel had been present, he wouldn't have been able to handle this.

"Greetings," she said, her emerald orbs displaying knowing as she greeted him in a civil manner. Of course, manners were of the utmost importance in such a crucial time. Rebellion was later to come. "I am Simplicity, queen of this land. What brings you here?" it was better to hear if from him rather than to demand him leave. There needed to be a contract between them. She had allies that would step in, not to mention her two fillies who already left to seek help.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:57

He snorted as he looked upon her, the one that he had stolen. This was his now, and she was as well. The two foals with her, well, they had no chance against him either. She was older than him, yes, but he knew that though she knew he land, she could not escape his might.

"I wouldn't bother with getting allies to help. This my land now, not yours, Simplicity. As are you," he replied.

"Dóiteáin is my name." The molten lava markings on his hide seemed to glow with every breath, as lava formed where his shadow would be, spreading slowly over the ground.
In every way he was the one in control at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:32

A big Black mare stood on the very ground of her new home. It seemed lovely enough to her, she decided she'd like it here. It wasn't the desert though and it kind of saddened her. A desert had always been home to her in a way. And it wasn't any different now, she would make the best of it though. She didn't like the fact that their was way to much water. She wanted the heat, it was the life for her. She breathed out a cloud of fire, the only thing she could do.

It would frighten any mare that was not a hellion like her. She was annoyed with those type of mares, annoying they are. She could indeed do without them, they were not special. She though was a hellion and not just any hellion a purebred. She had a reason to be proud of it she descended from the one who had created Hellions. Special she was in a way, but just any normal Hellion she was. She didn't look at herself as not special because she knew of ways to kill. She was smarter than most evil mares, well that's what she would like to think.

She soon saw Dóiteáin and the slave mare Simplicity, even the name made her smile. She seemed worthy enough to only be a slave to her. She felt adrenaline racing through her the urge to kill shot through her. She ignored it though she promised she would not kill her. She walked up to Dóiteáin smiling in a evil manner. " So this is Simplicity the mare you have been talking about?" She glared at the slave, thinking of all the glorious stuff she could do to her. " Seems to be worthy enough to be a slave to me."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:34

He walked slowly through the lands, knowing that a new stallion had recently laid claim to them. Rowen snorted, his red eyes flaming brightly. This was the land that he and his recent acquaintance, Europa, had chosen to try and reside in. This new stallion was not who he was interested in meeting. The black stag looked around, scenting the air for the stallion and any others that resided here.

Finally, he pinpointed the location of the stallion. Approaching slowly, with his head high, the red eyes of Rowen did not leave those of the lava-patterned stallion. His golden, spiraled horn flashed in the sunlight. "Do you think it right to take something that is not yours?" Rowen demanded, his anger flowing through him. It had been a while since he had been in a fight, and his bloodlust was already racing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:43

He laughed darkly as another cam towards him. He could tell that the older stallion would fight if there were a need. No he was not fool enough to fall for that one. "I won't be leaving any time soon, and as you are not one who roamed here before my coming, I will not fight you for my land either. Why have you come?"

molten lava seemed to spread beneath his hooves, warming the land a little more than it had ever been before he'd come here. Completely calm was he, though he could tell the other was angry. He nodded to Happy though, telling her though that yes, the other was Simplicity.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:56

She turned her head though to a different scent of an Stallion. She was angry how dare anyone enter the land of her stallion. She snorted letting out another breath of fire in front of the other stallion. Warning in her eyes before she turned her head to Simplicity smiling. Wondering what she should do next she turned her head to the stallion. A fool stallion she thought he must be dealing With Dóiteáin. Of course she'd have the fun of listening to the conservation. Anything like this surely would not be boring to listen to. She'd of known that from experience of course.

" Sorry to interrupt but you'd be a fool to think that you could beat him." She smirked at the stallion, whom she did not know his name. Anyway he was a fool for talking to Dóiteáin like that, she knew Dóiteáin could easily win a fight. She was glad that she had chosen him, a smart stallion he was. She didn't need to meet a stupid one like this Unicorn. He was no where close to being capable of beating Dóiteáin in a fight. At least that was what she thought and was almost positive he would win if it came to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 17:08

Hearing the stallion's words, Rowen laughed darkly. He had no intention of leaving, either. "I believe my business is none of yours, but if you so wish to know, I was seeking to sub-herd, until I learned that another foolish, power-hungry stallion, like my self, had conquered these lands." A delighted smirk settled on his face as he finished speaking. No fear was in his gaze. Rowen feared nothing, no one, not even if they were obviously stronger than he, which this stallion obviously was not.

At the mare's words, his red eyes turned to her, flames dancing in them. "I do not believe I was speaking to you, mare," he snapped sharply. His eyes went to Simplicity, wondering where her foals were. But he could not be distracted with anything other than this stallion at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 16:23

Flowing tresses that straightly laid upon her shoulders blew in the wind as tears threatened to pour from her emerald orbs. Harks laid against her skull as she raised her maw slightly, displaying that she would never back down. Only scars remained on her heart from that time she encountered the greatest evil the world had seen in centuries. This scene reminded her just too much of that fateful day that her love, the midnight hued rightful king had rescued her from certain death...as most of the desert herd had faced. All the small fae could do was turn her skull and begin to walk off.

After the betrayal of the betas, she didn't know what she could do. In haste, she felt her pillars move more and more quickly, as if they were escaping something unknown. To their favorite place, she went, sniffling all the way there. Simplicity let her strides expand as she left the scene in the dust - she wasn't leaving...yet. Clambering up their staircase of finely packed dirt, she came to the beautiful field of sugarcane and crystalline pools of water. It was all to perfect...but their perfection had been wrecked the day the foolish youngster came around.

Cracked earth shuddered under the blow of the majestic daggers, the size of pie pans. Each of them had years of ware and were sharpened just for the love of battle. Ebony clouded around the muscular pillars, seeping up her appendages to manifest into a sickening crimson hue. It was the hue of dried blood on a cracked, decaying battle ground. Buy, why, why would the sadist, the greatest of all hellion mares be coming to this pathetic land? Did it not belong to a pitiful piece of scum, that Thanliel? Oh, it used to, definitely used to. But now, the time had come for the hellions to extend their reach to the great valley of secrets.

Temia could already imagine blood spattering across the lands, landing on trees, infecting the previously pure crystal water with crimson. A smirk she wore, extending from the tip of her lips to where it curved up malevolently to reveal her ivories. Emerald orbs gleamed in her massive skull as she came closer, to where the group of horses stood. Instead of introducing herself, like some normal mares would, she stood there, simply glaring at every last one of them - interpreting, she called it. The ebony stag with spider-like marks upon his bodice seemed to be the most powerful, by far. Already, she took a keen interest in him. The others could die for all she cared.

Embruixat lucidly moved at her side, his sun hued orbs glancing at all the new faces. Flame marks sputtered across his form, letting everyone know that he was, indeed, the feared son of Exile. Today was like none other he had experienced with his mother. Even around him, she was terse and hateful...but today, she was sadistic, and he could tell she wanted to rip them apart. Embruixat moved off, deciding to get to know the new territory. After all, Temia had told him that they would be spending a lot of time here. Knowing it would just lead to his advantage when he was fighting the other colts for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 16:49

His head raised and the strong toughened mares snorted in the air as he caught the scent of anotehr coming towards his herd. A mare and her colt. Interesting. He'd not won any others of late. Then again others seemed to keep coming here, and soon he would have to start turning them away. Sure he had been the one to extend the hellion grasp of the Secret Valley, but he didn't need everyone coming here.

When he saw her though he knew that she would be very welcome here. He knew that his grandsire had worked for her previous king as a spy, that was, his father's father. Onyx hadn't been much to her, or so others said. Surely she knew that he was Onyx's son?

It did not appear to be so.

he moved now though towards her, noting that her colt had wandered off somewhere. Long as he didn't hurt anyone in his herd, that was fine. Rowen's herd though he cared naught about. Magma flowed from him with every step, though it was carefully controlled this time. For this mare who he moved to greet happened to be Temia, and for her to be here was an interesting thing. What interest in him did she bear?

“Greetings Temia. I am Dóiteáin, leader of Still Waters.” There was clear respect in the words, he knew that she was a very strong fighter and he had no reason to anger her already. He knew a fight when he saw one, and this was one he was certainly not interested in. No instead, she was one that he was more in the interest in having here with him in his herd. Perhaps even as queen.

Happy though was no rival when it came to this at the moment. She was strong yes, but she did not have the presence that came with Temia. He knew Temia was well known in the other lands, and that was something that would be of help for him. This land was slowly changing, warming towards that of the desert that he had left behind, the desert he'd been born and raised in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 17:39

Massive nostrils flared, closing with disgust as she found a remembered scent upon the bodice of this 'new' stag. Temia was displeased with herself that she hadn't noticed this flaw in his character before she had journeyed so far to see the so called magnificent new king. Why not give it a chance? Perhaps, this one wasn't tainted so painfully with the values of life. Everyone knew that his father could have prospered with greatness if he had been left to simmer under their careful training. How surprising it was that they were reunited again. Temia doubted it would turn to be the same slave and master relationship that she specifically had with him.

"Interesting," her low vocals rumbled, orbs showing no glimmer of emotion as she spoke with him. Right now, he was still only a colt, but with her, they could be the best thing that ever happened to this world. "You are not like your father..." she got to the point, her gory form standing the same height at his. They were both the greatest monsters the world had to offer.

Blood lust rose in her throat as she glanced over at the rest of the bunch of mongrels. What was this, a petting zoo? There didn't seem to be any other worthy hellions to challenge her....at least not any that would stand a chance. Temia paid no attention to the ugly chestnut vixen that stood back where her stag was probably crooning over her. Just looking at that disgusting thing as a prospective queen angered her greatly. Flicking her thick, crimson whipcord of flames she fried a bird in thin air by shooting her flames up. It wasn't to show off. No, her reputation already did enough of that for her. It was a warning to the fae not to cross her unless she wanted to end up dead...or worse, acting as her slave. "I will kill her if she challenges me," her voice slivered like that of a snake's.

Afar had the great one been spying upon their small ordeal, and she could feel the chestnut fae's self centered attitude radiating from her. If she did anymore of that 'radiating', she would be dead. Temia could make it quick and painless, for years of practice had taught her how to both mercifully kill and torture. Being cocky, though, would earn her unmerciful torture for hours. Perhaps, she would inflame her and watch her burn and wither away to ashes below her daggers. There were so many possibilities. Shooting her flames up, she caught a deer on fire to contain her blood lust. Since she hadn't been in a herd, it had gotten worse, which she didn't mind too much. She'd rather be killing something that mattered, though, instead of stupid creatures. That's why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 18:01

“At first I think I was, but then Frenzy came to Inferno Plains and well, the lands seemed to catch onto me, and I can't say I'm annoyed that they have influenced me. Though I have the feeling Onyx won't be pleased that you found me, that is if he even cares about anyone any more. The only one who seems unaffected by Inferno Plain's rilling under Frenzy's rule happened to be my mother, Permisso. None of us can figure that one out. Even Armada feels the land suffering, whereas Permisso seems not to care about that at the moment. She's already too cold of heart to notice little things like that. She sent my sister and I to hell for training with her father, and I think that made us stronger than our father but not her.”
he did not understand things like that, but one day he knew that the skills that his grand sire had given him would be of some use eventually. “I do not really care for many of the others here. Some are naught more than slaves to me. And will remain as such until the day they die.” Happy Go Lucky was bordering the line there between herd mare and slave. Of course, he had not told her that, but what she had said to Armada at the meeting was inexcusable for him. It had been so very disrespectful of her, and he knew it.
“I have yet to deal with her. She has been a little badly behaved, at a meeting I went to earlier.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 17:39

Amused wasn't quite the great queen's expression. Rather, she was extremely bored of where this conversation and on the borderline of yawning just for the effect of sarcasm. Honestly, it didn't matter to the crimson vixen whether he came from the prestigious desert land or the tundra. All that mattered was that they were here, somehow speaking, to his luck. Whether it was by luck or by some cruel standard of fate, they had the power to create the most powerful kingdom in the universe.

"You think of the new king highly? I do. Actually, we're allies," she stated bluntly. Temia didn't care if he hated the thought of being allied with the cobalt king; it was a useful alliance. "You may want to know why...and I tell you, he is full of power," she whispered, her orbs turning to a deep crimson hue as she spoke of him. Not only did she see potential in him, as a king, she also saw potential in his mastermind plans. Temia had scoffed at those who couldn't open their eyes wide enough to see the danger that was before him. If the king could kill her with his savage mental abilities, the bloody fae could only imagine the horrors he could inflict upon this land if they didn't ally.

Temia rolled her orbs at the thought of these other hellion mares. There were few of them that she would even deem 'useful', let alone good fighters. This colt had a lot going for him, seeing as his mother was one of the mares she would think twice about trying to kill. Perhaps, this set up could go off nicely, no strings attached. "I don't care about anything," she hissed, keeping her orbs set on his. "Really?" she smirked, striding up to the ugly chestnut mare easily. "Perhaps, I should....assert my dominance.." she chuckled, a glint appearing in her emerald orbs.

"Surely, you know who I am, you bit of scum," she grinned, pearly white sharp ivories showing as she looked down upon the flaming fae. Temia stepped forward once more, so that the pelt on their shoulders were nearly touching. "You will respect me as your queen....I don't care what you have done to Armada. I'm better than her, understand? I can kill you just like that -" she broke her words off momentarily to fry a rabbit to ashes as it hopped by. "Want to end up like it? Fear me.." she whispered, lunging out at the fae with her crimson flames. They weren't her deadly ones, just enough to leave her a reminder of a scar on her rump the next time she thought of acting out.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 17:49

He snorted, knowing that he would not think to intervene. She saw potential in Frenzy, did she? Well, he might just see what that potential was. “What is Frenzy planning?” he asked. “If there is to be an alliance with him here, then I should like to know, Temia.” There was no malice in the words, he was simply, curious.
A grin formed on his maw as he watched Temia going over to give Happy a well earned warning. Happy seemed silly at the moment, she did not know what she was saying half the time. It really was annoying him that.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 18:04

Happy Snorted softly, at the Newcomer. She did not care, and she rather did not care if she was made queen. She was used to others doing this to her. She glared at them annoyed at everyone. Especially on how they were treating her. She was a bad mood and could snap easily. She was growing into a big softy and she could not have that happen. She looked at the slave Simplicity itching to put all of her bad mood on her. She pinned her ears at the sound of Temia Approaching her. And it was that when she snapped, as her trying to give her a scar did nothing.

She did not care about, and she wouldn't either. " Really, cause it ain't like I care. You're just another mare for all I care, And I ain't afraid of you. Rude I might be but, that is how I am and you're no Queen. You just try to be something you're not, Including falling in love with a fool of a stallion. Are you forgetting that I have no feelings and anything you say won't bother me. You might as well be on the light side for all I care."

She lunged at the Mare, ready to tear her throat out. She left her mark as well, one of her Crimson flames lunging out at the mare. " You think to highly over yourself, and that is Unintelligent of a mare." She smirked. Evil as she was she was Wise as well. " And I'm no Scum, and Neither am I staying long enough to deal with A bitchy Queen. Because If I do I just might end up killing you, oh and By the Way I need to take a break, being around you all is turning me into a big softy." Without asking she headed toward the boarders of the land, nothing could stop her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 09:07

Temia laughed at the vixen's unwise words, wondering if she knew just who she was dealing with today. She would have thought the young stag to have chosen his mares more carefully than to simply choose whatever scum was laying around. Temia had seen many brood mares, dealing with the ones that rebelled against her, herself. The most crafty had been her deceased friend, the one she killed because the thing tried to poison her. Out of all of them, this mare was the most unintelligent and even 'slow' with her process of thinking. Temia only grinned at the thought of her passing it down to her foals. Then, there would be an entire bunch of them for her to dispose of.

At that moment, Temia felt her orbs glowing a supreme red hue as she held her ground, ferocity gleaming from her expression. "I have been a queen ever since I set foot on this land, Exile saw it, but I'm so sorry that your stupidity hasn't allowed you to. Actually, I care nothing about being a 'queen', for that matter. All I care is that I rule over all the unworthy slave mares like you," she hissed, pawing out in a threat to the stupid vixen. "But I do deserve it," she stated matter-of-factly. "Sorry, you would end up dead, not me, sweetie," she spat sarcastically, quickly dodging Happy's futile attempt to scar her.

Temia saw that she had sparked the king's attention with her words, and she left the herd mare with her thoughts. "Frenzy is planning to make an army. They won't be normal horses though," she explained tersely, her eyes returning to their emerald hue as she spoke. "They will be able to rip us apart at their simple whim," she said, orbs filing with wonder and admiration as she spoke of the beginnings of her plan. "Your grandfather is the gamma king in Inferno Plains...now. He has returned," Temia finished, waiting for his response. "I've heard from my spies," she replied, not revealing the identity of any of them. They were hidden, like the wind, you could say even they had no relation to the 'wind elemental creatures'. They had to be much more elite to be sufficient to the great Temia.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 13:51

"I felt him appear even out here. He'll be coming this way, eventually to see what has become of me, and of my sister. He seemed to take quite an interest in us, in what we become as we got older, though I know not why."

"Speak of me and you shall see me," said a cold voice. And just like that, a demonic horse appeared before them, again the land heating up a good twenty degrees when he did, killing many plains. There won't be any of my own in that fight, other than those already upon this world. I come mainly as a helper of those of you who hate the good goddesses and god's already here."
Satan's voice was a dry hiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 08:57

Temia considered the possibilities for the heirs of hell and noticed that they were possibly endless. After all, Temia had acquired her heightened sense of hearing at six summers past. "Perhaps, you will develop powers and that is why he is interested. Or, god forbid, he actually cares about his daughter," she rolled her emerald orbs and laughed heartily at the thought. It was impossible for the devil to love if it was impossible for her. Temia had never stated her feelings for her previous mate. Even now, she didn't regret his existence, for he went out in a good way unlike that fool, Corus.

"Greetings, Satan. I am Temia," she introduced, her orbs shining brightly with pride. She wasn't shameful of who she was, and neither was her daughter nor son. "Of course, you've probably heard of my previous mate, Exile. I was his queen for the longest of times, and my daughter is Candra," she explained, waiting for his verdict. Life in the ivory hellion's life had been amazing, but since he died, she had been planning, wondering where she would strike next. It was perfectly convenient for her to come here, seeing as it was in the valley and evil occupied it.

The young colt came bolting up to the large stag, bucking wildly as he did so. "I am Embruixat, son of Exile," he hissed, pawing at the ground. Embruixat was quite the show off and would pick fights with other colts and fillies that he met. His respect was great for the demon his mother had spoken so fondly of though, and he stood in almost a submissive fashion to the demon. "I will be a king, just as my father was," he grinned, flames spreading over his body.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 13:58

Dóiteáin smiled warily, no one knew the mind of his grandfather that well, not even him himself. Some of the time it was hard to understand where Satan was really from at the moment. The demon seemed unlike the rest of them in many ways.

“Gamma stallion no longer, Temia,” Satan corrected her. “I know of everything that has gone on in these lands, concerning my hellion's. Frenzy is in for more of a fight than he has bargained for, just like the other foolish ones before him.” It was not anything but callousness that showed in his voice as he spoke of the fallen hellions.

“I know your colt will do many things, though some of them not as good as the things you have done, Temia.” Dóiteáin stared at his grandfather in surprise. “Dóiteáin has turned out as I planned for him to do.”

“I did?” Dóiteáin asked.

“Yes. By ridding this land of one of the weaklings, you've managed to do something none afore you have. Invaded the Secret Valley, and tainted it.” Satan smirked. “though there is yet more to be done by you, and you know it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquered [all Still Waters characters]   Conquered [all Still Waters characters] Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquered [all Still Waters characters]
Page 1 of 1