Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody Valentine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 20:52

Name: Bloody Valentine

Species: Horse

Breed: Hell Horse

Description: Hell Horse explains it all. Eyes: Icy,cld blue. Mane & Tail:Flames, that also lick up her legs.. Body color: Black. Has a perfect heart shape in the middle of her forehead. It'd red and it looks asiff blood is running down it.

Height: 18hh

History: Came straight from hell. I have fought many battles and won. I am the DEVIL. You can't trust me. Ever. I wander the vast land searching for my next victim. I have rebeled agaisnst amny stallions, and have taught other mares to do the same. BEWARE.

Personality: Bloody Valentine is fiery, bratty, word twister, devil, rude, but fakes flirting with stallions. She lures them like a rat to a piece of cheese before she strikes. Most stallion have either been killed, or badly wounded

Image (optional): n/a
Back to top Go down

Bloody Valentine
Page 1 of 1