Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom at last {Ala}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Freedom at last {Ala} Empty
PostSubject: Freedom at last {Ala}   Freedom at last {Ala} EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 15:20

She was pleased as she cantered into the land that had been her home once. She was older now, and had many scars from her time as one of Frenzy's many herd members. The golden horn on her forehead was chipped in places, but that mattered not.

"Dragon Wing!!! I'm Home!" Rossi Occhi called, her red eyes gleaming as she moved through the lands. She was so happy to be here now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at last {Ala}   Freedom at last {Ala} EmptyThu Nov 10 2011, 23:52

Dragon Wing

Like since Rossi Occhi was taken from i had come up here, to the highest peek and just stood up there, waiting. I looked about and listened, with both ears and heart. I found that the more i used my heart then my ears then i could hear to every edge of the land, had could hear any mares, stallions or foals on my land if they called me. Where ever this power had come from i was glad it had.

I sighed and called sadly into the air letting my voice ring around the land. Then i heard a voice i never thought i would hear again call my name "Rossi Occhi, I'm coming" i called then dived off the peek and sped with all speed to her side. I landed next to her and rub my head along her neck "Welcome home my dear, i have missed you much and i know a few others who have missed you just as much" I looked at her with a smile, she was home at lest.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at last {Ala}   Freedom at last {Ala} EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 17:34

She neighed with joy as she saw Dragon Wing coming towards her. She knew he would be glad to see her. Her golden horn seemed to burn brightly as the sun touched its tip, she was so glad to be home.
It did not seem to have changed either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at last {Ala}   Freedom at last {Ala} EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 00:29

I smiled at her then looked around, making sure this was no trick. I sighed in relief "My daughter rules this land now, but we stay" I looked at her again, then sighed again this one from a knowing that this peace would not be for long "I am glad your home and i'm sure your son, sister and your sisters son would all love to see you again" i flicked my tail "i shall call them"
With that i lifted my head calling Bianchi Ali, and my two sons to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at last {Ala}   Freedom at last {Ala} Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom at last {Ala}
Page 1 of 1