Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  Empty
PostSubject: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptySun Jul 17 2011, 23:44

The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  The_last_unicorn_by_merensheritra-d39tfiu

H I D D E N

I L L U S I O N

Silver hooves danced their way over the slopping lands. Soft grey nostrils flared at the scents of her home, relishing in the missing touch. The heartbeat of home and the memories of her childhood flooded her mind, it had been to long since she had last entered these lands.

But as it was, at her entry, life once more flooded the mysterious lands. Welcoming her home. For without a keeper, the lands would die. Without the true heir, the lands could not flourish. Even if the true keeper was now maimed.

Imagine the humans delight when they found a true unicorn. A pure silver horse, surrounded by magic and passion. One ripe for the picking and a horn to steal. That was Illusion newest addition to her gathering history. How her vow of healing and silence had cost her the one things she had held dear, that all unicorns held dear.
Her horn.

The once pearl coloured treasure was now a short, blunt stump on her forehead. Red droplets stained the once perfect coat, the only reminder of the missing, magical feature.

Illusion had lost a part of herself, and yet the land still welcomed her in return.

But that wasn't the only reminder of her time with the humans, but also the dark stained colt by her side. The first colt born in a long line of fae's, of keepers. The first foal born that would not be the heir to the lands, due to not being the child of the Unicorn Keeper's true mate. Marcán, she had dubbed him, in her native language and in the pain of memories passed. He was different in everyday from the true blooded unicorns, but she still loved him all the same. How could she not, love and kindness was her nature after all.

Her soft green orbs flickered to the young colt, taking in the dark rust of his coat and the curved point of his growing horn and sighed softly, wondering if her Flame was still around. Or if he believed her dead like the rest of the land.

"Flame," she whispered, allowing the wind to carry her voice "I have returned."

OOC: Link to Marcán: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/193/0/f/RUST_UNICORN_by_SMorrisonArt.jpg

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyMon Jul 18 2011, 14:38

Immortal
Flame

The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  69bdc25fba34d3c62619261685e3cd7e

Can't you see
I beg and plead
Cause when your eyes light up the skies tonight
I know you're gonna find your way
Back to me

No, Don't
Don't you ever let a piece of me down
Cause time won't
Get back when I'm never around

Soulless orbs gazed off the edge of the water, sweet wind wafting into his flared nostrils. A bittersweet last inhalation caressed him as his worn, tattered daggers threatened to plunge over the edge. Forlorn and alone, death was the only escape from this parallel world to what should be and for the love he shared. It has smashed to the rocky core of the earth and blown into a thousand pieces. Flame felt her presence sometimes in the middle of the night, but as his sleep-ridden orbs gazed around the misty lands of solitude, he found that she only existed in his heart.

That drew his seal hued bodice back rapidly, so that his back pillars stumbled with exhaustion from being locked as he had hung his skull out over the cliff. Nothing was what it used to be, and the mighty stag soon found himself treading quietly back to the cave where he had awaited her every night at dusk's hour. It was where the birds had sang sweet, mysterious melodies of love to them until dawn did waken them with the lively whispering of the wind. It was there that they had shared love's first words and met her in their own hearts one by one. It had been a feeling like no other - one that had disappeared just like the silence of her ivory pillars floating across the terrain that he called his own....the one that laid empty with broken hopes and dreams.

The sky above his skull was full of stars, from the hunter bringing in the catch above to the great king of a lion who danced above them like her eyes used to. It had been months ago since he had witnessed those beautiful coal orbs glowing at him with all the love and compassion in the world. Oh, how it brought tears to his eyes to think of them and to contemplate their return. Nothing was left in this world. Nothing but one stag and one fae - there was nothing left for them but peace and woe.

"Illusion!" he suddenly cried out into the night, tears spilling down his cheeks and lips; he tasted their salty flavor in his mouth as he lifted his skull up to cry out for her again. Shivers ran down his spine as he shrilly called out for her in agony, his heart leaping so much, he felt as if it would stop right in his chest. Hatred towards life ran through his veins, and his once shiny pelt was drenched with sweat as he worried all through the night. Life was twisted, and the gods had denied him of a good life with his one true love. Why had they done this to him? It couldn't be punishment for bad deeds he had sown, for none had been committed to his true knowledge. All he had known was joyfulness and innocence before she left, and now, all he knew was war and famine. Hate surrounded him like a dark cloud of fury, yet he was not bound in its influence.

Do you even remember yourself? his mind whispered, as the wind blew his ebony tresses to the side a bit. Suddenly, a thundering of daggers pounded in his harks as his orbs opened wide to reveal the scene as it played out in front of him. A silvery form, carved to be the shimmering bodice of his love as eating the ground, misty dust flailing from behind her lithe pillars like an entire ocean coming upon a coastline. "Illusion.." his mouth whispered, stuttered. Flame had found himself dumbfounded in her presence before, but now he was plainly flabbergasted.

"Is it...is it truly you? It cannot be. Your horn...oh your horn dear...and who is this," all of his words were coming out rushed and frantic as he took her beauty in. Even bloodied and scarred, she was the most perfect creature he had ever seen. Flame nuzzled her with strength and passion, his lungs quivering with every breath as he took in her divine scent once more. He had missed her so.

Was this the end of their troubles?

When we live between so many wall
That I can barely breathe
You say that you just want someone
But I'm the only one that you need

Can't you see?
I beg and plead
Cause when your eyes light up the skies tonight
I know you're gonna find your way
Back to me
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyMon Jul 18 2011, 20:10

Illusion! the world whispered around her, the echo of a stallions heartfelt cries flooding the air and caressing her soul. The noise repeated once more and her lifeless harks perked at the sound. The cries of love, of hunger and pain. The cries of agony could only belong to one stallion, her true love. No other could call with such passion and untamed love.

Like a fresh breath of air, a titter of chirps and the native sounds of the lands rose from its gloomy depths. Animal heads peered out of holes in the dirt, mutterings following the leader of their land, wishing her welcome and return. But anger followed at the sight of her horn, knowing it was something held dear to all the queens of the lands. But they would stand beside her, no one would hold it against the beautiful young fae.

Illusion's heart leapt at the noise, knowing that it wasn't only her to felt the dreaded tear of misery at her tender heartstrings. Oh how she missed him, his scent and gentle touch. Thoughts of him had been the only thing that had kept her strong in their clutches. The only thing left to survive for, other then the colt that now rested by her side.

"Who was that mháthair," the colt at her side question, his little head lifting to stare into the distance and blinked as a form appeared from the misty lands.

"My love, Marcán, that is my love," she whispered, stepping forwards to greet him.

Her silver bodice trembled under his touch, his scent quickly overpowering all of her senses and thoughts. Nothing else mattered in that moment, nothing more then his welcome home.
"It is I, my love...my mo ghrá," she whispered, nose buried deeply into his mane and tasted the soft pearl of tears that fell from his orbs "do not cry Flame...please do not weep. Be happy, we are together once more."

At the sound of a snort, she pulled back slightly and twisted her head to stare at her son with wide eyes, having forgotten the colt for a short moment.
"This is Marcán, my son and reminder of my time.....with the humans," she shuddered at the word "please, be kind to him...he did not chose to be born."

Her ivy greens orbs watched Flame closely, hoping he would understand all that had befallen her with a simple glance. She knew enough of his past with the humans, to hope he would extend the same love and protection to those that had suffered the same way.

"Please..."

OOC: sorry for the crappy....rambling.....post Phantom xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyWed Jul 27 2011, 18:53

Atmospheric pressures engulfed him, sending him into a daze with the stars and moon flying by his darkened orbs. Reality wasn't clear, and illusions clouded his senses as he came to them, coping with the reality that his dear one had returned to his warm, welcoming embrace. Flame felt her intoxicating gaze fall upon him like it had a million times, except now...there was another emotion added to the mix. Was it regret...nervousness, guilt? Why, she had no reason to feel these things, and just the thought that she was hurting made his heart bleed for her.

Still young, still beautiful. She was all his heart could ever plead for, ask for in its entirety. Those deep emerald orbs seemed to see right through his soul, and it was true - they did. Flame loved how she read him like an open book, the pages filled with all his thoughts and emotions, the ones that had made her love him upon their first meeting. "Illusion," he murmured, orbs filled with compassion and hopefulness. Was every piece that had shattered upon the misty terrain coming back together before his eyes? Could everything be perfect in the end...or was it just another illusion of the mind?

Two deep earthy eyes looked to the burly young colt, a twisted horn upon his skull. He wasn't quite the spitting image of his mother...or anything close to the utter perfection that usually came from the line of Abhilasha healers. But - there was one thing that he was, and that was his son. He, Marcan, as she called him so freely, was a piece of her, his true lover. How could Flame deny one so innocent and pure? "The only tears that roll down my cheeks are ones of happiness. Every piece of our lives has been reunited, and I assume the responsibility to place everything back together...in balance," his gray maw whispered softly, suave tones carrying themselves delicately to her pointed ivory harks.

Flame found himself stunned for a moment as his muscles froze like ice under his soft, warm pelt. Why would he be cruel to the young colt, the one who had done nothing to wrong him nor mother nature? No, that was not the heart that he possessed, that was not him. "He is just as much mine as he is yours..." whispered the massive deep hued stag in acceptance of what future they were faced with.

Those deep emerald orbs that he had come to know all too well spoke to him in a single glance, conversing with him about all that had befallen to the beauteous ruler. "It cannot be...," he whispered, pain flashing in his orbs as he caressed them both softly with his maw. Those putrid beasts had hurt her, just as they had blinded him several years ago...with a piece of ply board. If it had not been for her kind and generous mother, Flame knew he would not have what he was given today. Life had given him a chance, and he had taken it, throwing no caution to the wind upon which he traveled. "There is nothing that can keep us apart now," he said softly, awaiting her reply. Surely, she would accept him after her disappearance. Did she still love him?

OOC: ughh. it kinda sucks. sorry

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 02:06

White flecked pelt glistened under the moonlit sky, her hornless forehead lowered as it brushed against his warm side. She engulfed herself in his scent, never having felt something so strong between them. But, as her mother had always told her.

Distance made the heart grow fonder... the soft lyrics repeated over in her mind before the silence was broken by his smooth words, and she readily traced his gaze to the colt beside her.

“You’re word gladdens me..” she murmured, pallid maw brushing against his grey pelt and sighed softly, her breath frosty into the clouds of the sky. She twisted her gaze softly, once more landing upon her beloved and blinked before speaking.

“He is a quiet soul...” she informed him “much like yourself when we first met, he needs but a little guidance, for he shares my gifts somewhat and can reads minds as readily as I can. He knows the reason of his birth and blames himself, he is so young, and yet a lost soul.”

She studied the odd coloured unicorn before continuing “he has such a big heart, and will love anyone that will give him some attention. It is good to hear you shall stand by me, though and though...I have missed you too much to let you go again.”

At his pain filled tones, heartache tugged once more and rose within her soul. He knew and understood what she had been though; he himself had been though some extent of their cruel touch and had most likely seen his fair share of torture.

“Nothing will ever keep us apart now,” she agreed, leaning into his touch and bowing her silver head, pushing unwanted thoughts to the back of her mind.

OOC: Don't worry XD It's much better than mine. Sorry mine is so bad.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 23:24

So lonely had the night been, and so restless had his lingering soul been, awaiting the sweet, clear day in which the ivory bodice he had become accustomed to would reappear in his gaze. Those deep earthy orbs had longed to envision moonlight cascading upon the pearly form. It had been a dream so many times; it had been a nightmare upon a few occasions. How had he been so blind, as to not see that she would return to him someday? How had he come to believe in his heart that he would die alone in the Land of Wishes without a soul to miss him when his granite, cold form laid without breath nor blood upon the terrain?

Gentleness overcame him with ease as he brushed his stormy velvets against her pale pelt. Soft caresses he delivered to her boa, nares flaring greatly under the impact of her sweet scent. "I had forgotten how to love...I believe...because my heart feels as if it will burst every time, every time I look at you. This is our time now, and I will do anything in my power to prevent anything from hurting you again," he whispered, his masculine vocals like the singing of light soprano gales flowing across rolling hills with tall, yellowed grass. Tentatively, the burly ebony pillars took a step forward, allowing his massive bodice to touch her, his hide radiating with warmth. It was like the first time all over again. His heart was pounding, and his hopes were soaring higher than the eagles that drifted from the rocky ridges in the mountain terrain.

Burning ran down his throat as he tried to find the words to say, the ones that would replace all the time that had gone by in crying and wishing for termination of his own life. No thoughts of hatred nor denial ran through his mind though as he studied the colt. Marcan possessed a crimson hue that glinted in the sunlight like a precious gem when its generous rays shone upon him. Night hued tassels fell down at short upon his boa, curling at the tips ever so slightly. Like his mother before him, a twisted horn symbolizing grace and beauty protruded through his skull to pierce the air. What a stag he would be - but not without a father. Him. He..was a father.

Flame sighed at her response ever so slightly, his own guard dropping with every moment she remained in his presence. Tears of happiness brewed in his deep brown orbs, yet he held them back with every muffled breath he took. "Thank you, dear," he whispered, resting his massive skull against her withers, his harks perked forward as if to listen for danger. None had accompanied them except for the soft gales that stirred the mist and the rushing sounds of the deep waters that plunged to the base of the land. They were alone at last.

"There is much to be done," he said so suddenly. "Many think you are dead...we must spread the word of hope and truth," Flame exclaimed, as if he had caught a second wind. His world had just come alive with love and laughter, and the only time he would surrender those things was at death. Perfection ran through his veins when he stood beside her, and life itself seemed to be complete by simply knowing of her life.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 20:13

Pelt of pallid ivory nuzzled into his warm side, small puffs of clouds escaping her maw and entering the fog dripped land around them.
"I understand," she told him softly, easily able to sympathise with his wordless gestures and the struggle he was going though to make them make sense.

"Flame, I understand all to well what this...seperation has done to you,for it has done it to myself as well," she whispered, nuzzling her small body under the arch of his neck and nuzzled the underside of his throat.
"every time we part, our connection shall only grow stronger. It is the bond of true mates...one that never will be broken..."

She turned her elegant neck slightly, peering up to his great mass and favoured him with a soft smile.
"I knew you were alive in the least...for you die, I follow," she told him, knowing that she had never had a chance to explain their bond properly before, nor had she understood until her mother had returned as a ghost to explain.
"It is both the blessing and the curse of the Abhilasha unicorn's...and we cannot die of sickness or natural wounds until a heir is born," she smiled softly and sighed heavily, the smile dropping "weapons though are not natural, so the weapon or a human shall kill even the greatest of us."

Her eyes grew with warmth as the tears filtered into his glowing orbs, and the air around his seemed to grow as the happiness between them fluttered. Even the lands seemed to feel the sudden burst of content from the two, the fog slowly growing lighter though the slight mystic covering remained.

"There is much to do," she agreed "but, alas, I feel the need to...stay hidden a little longer."

She nuzzled the underside of his neck once more and huffed a sigh, knowing that they must indeed announce her return to these lands and the horror that had become of her and felt a stab of worry fill her.

"What...what if they don't want my return?" she whispered, green eyes flickering up to his soft, tender gaze "I am as good as unless know, my magic is weak...I can no longer do aything without my horn!"

Marcán stood off to the side, head held high but an air of weakness surronded him and a pain reflected deep within the pools of his molten orbs. The words of his pettie mother running though his mind as he moved slightly away, to give the loving couple some privacy.

His eyes danced around the lands he would know call home and wondered at it's quiet emptyness and wondered if there was anyone to meet, anything to do. Maybe he could leave for a while and return, surely his mother would not notice.

OOC: O.O long...but awful XD Soz Phantom!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptySat Dec 24 2011, 18:44

Anxiety crept through his inner being, rushing the heartbeat of the massive creature, nares flaring as he thought of the future, of them. Was it as bleak as she made it out to be, a dreary winter of a life, filled with coldness and betrayal? Thoughts stirred within the skull of deep earthy hues that perhaps a frolicking seal would possess.

He felt her pain, her hopelessness, her worry, and it coursed through him like a rushing current, oozing with danger yet dwindling in life as the sun shone upon it. They were in this together, bound by the same thread - the same life. They were one, and separation was impossible, even if a thousand miles were put between the two of them. Love, yes, that was the word. In love, that's where he was and madly so, most would say. "Distance makes the heart grow fonder," he whispered gently, moving in to rest his skull against her withers.

Flame nodded, watching the mist gather around a small pool that laid just beyond them. It settled and rose...settled and rose as the day passed, he had noticed while she had departed. The mist was like the troubles in their lives, in times it became thick, and you couldn't even see what was before you or behind you. At other times, it wasn't visible at all, but it always came back, at some time or another, like their woes.

"I felt your mind sometimes, mostly while I slumbered. I felt your presence, even when you weren't near me. There wasn't an hour of the day where your sweet face had not lingered in my mind, bringing me great sorrow..." Flame whispered, gulping as he choked back tears that threatened at the brim of his dark orbs.

A crease appeared upon the stag's brow line as she mentioned her next burden - the world. Why, who could dismiss anyone so beautiful and kind? Who would dare to say she was no longer worthy because her magic didn't work anymore?

"Illusion," he paused, tossing his ebony locks to the side. "They will love you no matter what, the world will. You have helped so many already, you have given the blind vision. You have given advice to the weary. And you hold life for the future. Their heirs will be assisted by our daughter. They still care about you, I know. They have missed your presence greatly, as have I, my love," he said, knowing this to be the truth. Everyone adored the Abhilasha unicorns, it seems. The community saw the same splendorous traits that caused the earth hued stag to fall in love with her, to want to spend the rest of his life with her.

At least he hoped so. There was always that nagging bit of doubt stuck in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 19:09

Ivory harks twitched at the deep rumble of his words, her head lifting slowly to match with his taller height, a small smile upon her softly sloped maw.

"Truer words have never been spoken my dear," she whispered still relishing herself in his musty scent as she leant her slight weight against his shoulder, mind churning words and possibilities as she embraced in his soft touch.

"I felt your mind too," she whispered, eyes closing as she relished in the touch. It was as if she couldn't get close enough, couldn't get enough of him "in fleeting moments...but it was gone before I could contact you. My magic is weak and distance only makes it weaker..." The ivy green eyes snapped open at the choked up words of worry and adoration, her snout softly caressing his neck in an attempt to hide the sadness he felt, for it leaked into their bond only making it seem so much stronger.

"Hush Flame," she whispered "halt these tears. I am safe, I have returned, and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon without you."

"Thank you for your words and support," she mumbled "but...we can only hope it true...."

Deciding to change the subject she nuzzled deeper into his side, her bright eyes peering up at his taller frame with a slight smile.

"I want another part of you," she whispered "and a true heir....I fear our time is shortened, with this upcoming war and all. I can feel it in my bones, there if another great darkness upon the lands once more. But worse then we have ever see, I fear."

She nipped the underside of his chin gently "I want a foal Flame, will you do me the honour of being the father."

OOC: *head desk*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)    The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Missing I L L U S I O N (Phantom...?)
Page 1 of 1