Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)   Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 21:41

Marvelous

"Come on D!" called the golden colt, dancing between silver trees as his half-sister chased after him. "You're going to need to be faster to catch up when we're older!" said Marvelous, the first son of Delmarva.

He was golden, with a black mane, and a tail of shining white. His eyes, which were silver, were watching the movements of his sister, Destinaeti, who was a black and white filly, whose mane and tail were snowy white.

The two were twins in all but blood, but siblings just the same. Destinaeti was the stronger of the two, much to her brother's dismay, but Marvelous was by far the faster foal, and the larger one.

"It's not fair and you know it Marvelous!" shouted the filly, trying in vain to catch him as he darted away from her again.

"Why yes, I am marvelous, I'm so glad you think so." was his taunting reply as he jumped over one of the fallen trees.

"No you're not! It's just your stupid name!" she cried back angrily, rearing up and whinnying.

"It's not a stupid name!" he shouted, his ire up, eyes flashing as he turned on her.

The two met with a clash of hooves, nipping and hitting each other, sharp daggers cutting through skin.

Then the two dropped to the ground, and as soon as it started, their small fight was over.

"That was fun, we should do it again later on," said Destinaeti, nursing a cut on her shoulder.

"Next time, I'm running farther away." muttered Marvelous, snorting as a few drops of blood fell into his eye from the scrape on his forehead. "You hit too hard for this game to be too much fun."

"Ninny," stated the other, matter-of-factually.

"Thick-head," he muttered back.

"At least I won't have to run away from every single fight when I'm older."

"Whatever."

The two smiled a bit at that, then burst out laughing, butting their heads together jokingly and prancing lightly back towards their parents.

The two were two years old now, and the only two foals in the beta herd. But what did that matter to them? They were the best of friends, and they knew that they always would be, no matter what.

As they were coming back though, they saw an odd sight. A buckskin fae was slowly wending her way towards Delmarva and their mothers, two foals following carefully behind her.

"Mommy, daddy!" shouted the two, bolting towards their respective parents. "Someone's coming, someone's coming!"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)   Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 06:02

He smiled as he grazed near Tyme and Galeth. There was no need for a queen in his herd at the moment, but he would have to figure out who it would be eventually. he simply could not choose between the two of them, they were both equal in his mind. There was nothing in this land that was a threat to them though, and this was something he hoped would never change.

He chuckled though as he heard his son and daughter playing together, they were both growing up to be strong and swift, though it seemed that only one of them had truly inherited his speed though. This was something he was not truly bothered about though.

Hearing the young ones coming back towards them though, he lifted his head, though they were not yet within sight. he knew what direction they were in. Then he heard the words called by both of them.

"Mommy, daddy!" Both foals shot towards him together. Someone's coming, someone's coming!"

Snorting, he raised his head, turning to look in the direction they had come from. "Stay here. I'll go see who is coming." He told them. It was not a command, but they would understand that they should do as they were told this time. He did not need to have to worry about either his mares or his foals. This was something he would do on his own.

Neighing, he broke into a canter from the standstill he had been in, moving off to find the one who was in his homeland. Callisto was not here at the moment, and it was his duty to step in when they king was not here.

Soon though he spotted the travelling family, and he moved slowly towards the mare and her foals. "Greetings to you, welcome travellors. I am Delmarva, Betta of Silver Forest. What brings you to this land?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)   Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 16:41

Ultimus

"Come along you two, we're almost there," spoke the buckskin fae, looking back on her two children.

"We're coming mother," replied the filly, brown eyes roaming over the silvery trees.

"Look!" called the second, nodding to the approaching stallion.

"Greetings," said Ultimus, bowing slightly to Delmarva. "I am Ultimus, and these are my twins, Sea Sun and Winter Sun." As she spoke, first her son, then her daughter made small bows to the beta, though their gazes flickered every so often to the other pair of foals.

"Hello," the two said in unison.

"We came to join your herd, Delmarva... If you'll allow us." replied Ultimus.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)   Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 18:07

He watched as they came closer and smiled. It was a family it seemed that was coming his way. He knew the name she had given him. "I am sorry for not recognising you Ultimus, it has been longer than I thought since I saw you last." Her coming here though was indeed a surprise. Long had it been since she had last left her home, though he could not remember where that was in particular.

Smiling, he chose to reply to her words. “If that is what you wish to do, then you are more than welcome to come and stay within my herd. There is only myself, two other mares, Galeth and Tyme, my two year old son Marvelous and my two year old daughter Destinaeti. I am sure they would be happy to have others to talk to as well.”

He knew that once he could have become king of Silver Forest, but he had never wanted the resposibility of being one. He had remained on as betta through the years Phantom had been missing, and when Callisto had come here, he had allowed the unicorn to have the top job. They were equal though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)   Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins at Heart... Twins in Blood (Erosaf)
Page 1 of 1