Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stefan??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 03:10

She came dancing through the dawn, a vision in gold. The bright white mane and tail seemed to bite into the dusk as the first sun rays touched her body. She had been travelling a while, but she was as graceful as she had been when tey had first met. Her hooves touched the cool sand lightly as she cantered through the quickly paced dawn. For she knew that she would not be able to see Stefan until the sun had completely rose.

The pretty young palomino mare moved lightly knowing that she had entered the right land. There was no one here that she was not expecting to see. Stefan had told her about his few years older brother, Damon. Not to mention the fued between them, and what he looked like. Just let him try and do something, she could scream pretty loud, and she knew that he would not try anything around his brother.

Smiling to herself, she paused at the border of the lands, listening. There was nothing coming so she ran on, heading through the lands knowing he would be aware of her coming. "Stefan?" she called, hoping he would hear. "Where are you?" There was not much to the land, not many trees, but it was a welcome change at the moment. She liked the feel of the sand beneath her hooves.

She smiled as she ran, thinking of the dark dapple bay horse that had won her heart the moment she saw him. There was no one else she would ever want to be with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 03:28

Stefan?? Stefan_by_saphira_bjartskulr-d3fown3

It was the day.

Excitement touched his heart, as the stallion - young by vampire standards - stood upon a throne of golden sand. His held his head high, mane and tail blowing free in the hot, dry desert wind. Lean muscles rippled under his glossy coat, and Stefan tossed his head, letting loose a long, loud call of exhilaration and excitement.

The sun had not yet risen so high that its golden hues had breathed life into the sandy soil of Valeska. His home. Well, his and is brother's. Pride filled every inch of his being as his beautiful mossy eyes swept the wild plains of his home. Wild and untamable, after its last king had passed on, it was claimed. Yet, the land had welcomed them both with open arms.

Stefan shifted fluidly , resting his weight on his back leg, waiting patiently for his land to bring him tidings of the arrival of his beloved. Just as the thought crossed his mind, a restless shifting of the land garnered his attentions.

Pricking his ears, a faint call sounded on the wind. Elena! his heart leaped with joy as he bellowed an answer, sending his voice ringing throughout the land.

Tossing his head, he sped lightly and gracefully towards his love. Dark hooves barely touched the golden-tinged sand, and it was as though he were flying. At long last, he saw her - the palomino beauty who had captured his heart.

"Elena! You've come!"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 03:53

She laughed as she saw him streaking towards her through the dawn as she crested over one of the ridges in the desert land. There was no sign of Damon yet, but he likely had not noticed her coming to the lands yet. That was something that pleased her greatly. It was one of the last things she wanted now that she was coming to a place she knew not in the slightest. “It's good to see you again, Stefan.” She smiled as he came up beside her. It was certainly a good thing to see him again.

“This place is beautiful.” She smiled at him. This was a place she knew she would be able to live. That was something that he would be pleased about. “Valeska is it?”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 07:12

His heart swelled with happiness as he finally slowed in his frantic gallop, stopping gracefully before the palomino mare, his tresses swinging wildly as he tossed his head, nostrils flared in exhilaration. Stefan's pools of forest green sparkled enticingly as he tossed his head, stepping gaily closer to Elena.

Finally, he felt complete. With her by his side, he felt whole. As though he could take on the world. As though he could do anything. Her very presence gave him strength.

And you, m'dear," Stefan murmured adoringly as he touched his muzzle to hers, gazing into her mysterious pools. A short laugh sounded at her words. "Indeed, dearest Elena. This desert land, my brother and I have claimed for ourselves and any others we might care to bring. Are you pleased with the accommodations?" He asked teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 06:34

She smiled as she heard the words he spoke. It felt strange when he touched her, like lightning had shot through her, though it was not like she had been electrocuted or anything. It was a slight surprise, but it was a nice surprise if you could call it that.

"Once I have had some time to adjust living here, I should think that I will be very happy here." She knew that no lies were coming his way at the moment. Why would one lie when they were really beginning their life?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 06:42

Stefan grinned at her, his emerald eyes sparkling brilliantly.

"I'm glad," Stefan murmured quietly, reaching forward and brushing muzzles with Elena, enjoying the feel of her silken muzzle on his, and the electricity sizzling between them. His eyes were sincere, as they stared into her enchanting pools, feeling himself being drawn forward.

They were together, finally, and they could start their life together at last.

His harks flicked back suddenly before Elena had noticed, and Stefan whipped around, moving in front of the palomino beauty protectively, aggressive growls rumbling deep in his chest.

"Brother! And dearest Elena. What a surprise to see you both here!" A jet black stallion emerged from the sparse undergrowth, stalking silently, a predatory gleam in his eyes as he slide gracefully towards the duo, a light smirk on his jaw as he watched the pair.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 06:56

She gasped as she saw the black horse coming towards them, she knew instantly who he was. “Damon.” Her eyes narrowed at him. “Stay the hell away from me.” There was something not quite right about this one. This was something she already knew. Sure there was that same feeling about Stefan when she had first met him, but she felt like he was nothing in comparison to the black storm that had appeared. “Go away.”

Though normally she would defend herself from other stallions, she found herself moving so that Stefan was between her and his certainly more dangerous brother. The feeling of being weak and dependant on Stefan was not a welcome one what so ever. Normally she would never be like this, but this situation frightened her. She had no interest in talking to Damon at all.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 07:07

Damon smirked arrogantly at Elena, casting a flirtatious gaze at her palomino body as he stalked closer, thoroughly ignoring Stefan as he circled the pair. Stefan matched the ebony stallion step for step, making sure that he was in the way of his brother.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan sneered, his eyes emerald flames. "You know we've made a pact to stay away form each other."

Damon tossed his head playfully, looking past Stefan to Elena. "Dearest," he purred, "why do you still insist on remaining with this weakling here?" he asked, satisfaction in his eyes at Stefan stiffening in outrage. "Tut tut, watch your mouth brother. I'm sure those nasty words wee about to come out form your mouth..."

Stefan growled again, taking a pace forward. "What have you come here for?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 07:12

“You failed if you wanted me, Damon. Had you come first and not Stefan, even then I would have chosen you. There is no way I would ever want you. Stefan is not weak like you think.” She pinned her ears back at him. When there was a moment when Stefan was not in the way, she kicked out striking Damon on the hock, hard!

“Leave us alone and honour the pact you made with your brother if you ever want me to like you.” She growled, glaring at him as she kept one wary eye on the taller horse. There was nothing she wanted at the moment than for him to leave them alone and she could tell that Stefan wanted the same. Stefan was rather sweet and that was why she wanted to be with him.

Damon was an impulsive, rude and arrogant creature, who clearly only thought for himself.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 00:27

The black stallion pushed forward, a haughty look on his devilishly handsome face, dark tresses swinging messily into his gold-flecked pools. He bared his teeth in a sinister grin, eyes dancing with mirth as he leaned forward, speaking quietly so that they had to strain to hear him, his voice low and seductive.

"Ah, love, but I've not started trying to win you away...yet."

Laughing loudly, Damon sent his voice carrying across the stillness of the vast desert, giving a mocking half-bow to both equines as he spun around easily, galloping off to cause some other mischief.

Stefan breathed out a relieved sigh once his brother had vanished from sight, turning round and nuzzling Elena. "I'm sorry," he muttered, annoyed at having his brother interrupt their reunion.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 01:59

She shuddered at Damon's words, knowing just how tricky it was going to be, living with him constantly in the shadows. "We'll find a way around him. There has to be a way."

She could not believe though how much for a moment, she had wanted to be with Damon even though she was happy with her Stefan.There was no chance that she was ever going to want to be with Damon truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 02:33

Stefan nodded his head, sighing quietly as a look of frustration slipped onto his normally serene face. "I know. But it's most likely worse, because he's bored. If only we could find the right mare for him... He'll pester someone else, then," Stefan said jokingly, flicking his tail.

"But enough of this. Want to go and explore?"

Stefan tossed his head, rearing up slightly before turning and galloping in a random direction, calling eagerly for Elena to follow.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 03:48

She chuckled as she cantered after him.
“Slow down. You're a lot faster than me.”
Unnaturally fast she realised.
That was something that she had to think about.
It was something that made her a little alarmed.
How was she meant to keep up if he was moving so much quicker?

“There's something different about you and Damon. You don't seem... normal to me.”
She snorted as she finally caught up to him.
A lot of effort was needed to do such things for her at the moment.
Not that she really cared.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 05:30

Stefan tossed his head playfully, mindfully slowing his gait so that he ran easily alongside the palomino fae. "Slowpoke," he teased gently, circling Elena fluidly, before returning to his smooth canter, a pace ahead of her. Raising his eyes to the sky, he was alarmed to see that the dark sky had grown shades lighter. Dawn was fast approaching, and he had to find a shaded area to remain.

Angling his harks at Elena as she spoke, Stefan felt a flash of panic and apprehension surge through him. Too fast, no yet. They barely knew each other... He had planed to keep it quiet until he was sure she would not run.

"Really?" Stefan asked lightheartedly. "Look, there's a beautiful cave over there I want to show you!" Stefan quickly changed the subject, moving towards the dark maw and yawned in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 06:22

"Why the change in subject?" Of course she noticed the change. She was easily able to tell that there was something he was hiding from her, though she was not truly worried about it. For her, spending time with those she cared about was the most important thing for her.

She smiled as she followed him. “it's not my fault you're quicker than me.” That much she knew at the moment. He seemed easy to be around and that was something she hoped would never change at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyTue Jul 05 2011, 08:16

Stefan just laughed, avoiding her question as he cantered swiftly into the musty darkness of the cave. Within, it was pitch black except for the slight light trickling into the mouth of the cave.

"Follow me," he nickered quietly, moving cautiously further into the darkness, confidently maneuvering the twists and turns. Finally, a glimmer of light shone ahead, and as she pair entered, one could see that it was a rounded opening in the cave, filled with precious stones that seemed to emit light, casting multi-coloured hues of light on the cave floor.

Stefan turned to Elena, a wide smile on his face. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyTue Jul 05 2011, 17:31

She moved slowly through the inky darkness of the cave, quite surprised at how dark the place was. As soon as she caught sight of the light from the other end she sped up, moving more easily as things became easier to see where she was stepping.

"How is this place possible?" she asked, looking around as she stepped out into the lightened area. She could not believe what she was looking at as her eyes turned around, checking out all the things around her. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 21:34

The stallion tossed his ebony mane, smiling affectionately at Elena. Moving closer to stand beside her, he shrugged, pawing one of the shimmering jewels.

"I'm not too sure," Stefan said thoughtfully, gazing round. "I think I heard someone once tell me about these stones absorbing moonlight or something like that. Maybe that's what happened," he chuckled, moving forward into the circular space.

"We can stay here for a while," he stated, nodding as he looked around. "Mind if we rest here?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:27

"Its... beautiful." She smiled as she looked around. Who had known that such treasures were hidden under the sand. "And sure. I'll look around in the caves, I'm sure you could find me easily." The palomino mare chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:33

Stefan laughed alone with her, his lower tones complementing her higher laughter perfectly. Anxious eyes followed her as she gazed around. Stefan shifted, exhaling, before stepping forward.

"Elena... There's something I have to tell you..." he trailed off, before continuing. "I'm a vampire. But I won't hurt you! I'd never do that," he finished in a rush, waiting anxiously for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:37

She blinked. And blinked again at his words. A vampire? She smiled though, trying to think about how to respond to him. "I knew... fromt he moment i met you that there was something..." she searched for the right word ... "different about you." She smiled.

"Just couldn't figure out... what."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:39

Stefan stared, surprise and shock etched in every nuance of his expression. How could she take it so calmly? As though being in close proximity with a vampire was normal? Was nothing to worry about?

"You're not... mad?" he asked, blinking stupidly. "Not disgusted? I could have lured you down here to kill you, for all you know!" he exclaimed, shaking his head wryly at the mare with apparently no self-preservation instincts at all.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:46

She snorted. "If you'd have lured me down here for that reason, you'd have killed me already without telling me anything," she said. There was reason to that one, she knew. She was smart.
"My mind tells me to run, but... I don't want to, Stefan."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 03:57

Stefan shrugged, a smile lingering at the corner of his maw.

"Perhaps, perhaps not," he teased, smiling. At her next words, his smile faded, and face took on a solemn expression.

"You don't have to," he promised. "I'll keep you safe, Elena. Cross my heart. Nothing will happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 04:01

"What about your brother?" she asked. "I saw him watching us coming over here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stefan?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan??   Stefan?? Empty