New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Again we must

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 00:40

She had spoken with their son a few times now since his return, but it seemed that Abdullah did not want the leadership of their land. They were not the first to have this issue come to them, at all. She knew there were others who had seen such things happen when their heir's became of age. Instead she knew her son wished for a coastal land to call his own, not the desert.

Sighing, for she was aging fast now, she knew that she had to deal with the issue of their age and not having a heir. Was it just her though, or were things blurring before her eyes? She did not know what that meant, but she had a hunch it was Celeena's magic dying from what she had done for her. Perhaps she would lose her sight, but as long as she was able to see until the foal was born, she would be happy.

Moving quickly though abit more carefully through her wonderful home, she sought out Blue Jay. Soon she found him though, and moved in towards him quickly. "Blue Jay," she called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 00:54

Blue Jay

I sighed but at lest i was still here to watch the land. I looked around before lowering my head to eat the grass of the sands. I sighed once more before moving to were the covered entrance of the underground waterfall lay. I stood at the end of the path before starting to dig at the sand. After five minutes or so i fell though and the sand moved away so that i stood half in the entrance. I would come back here later to sleep on the soft grass the grew.

I turned away from the opened hiding place and went back to were i mainly spent my time other then under ground. I dosed for a short time then woke a little before Snow Angel came my way and called my name "yes my dear Snow Angel" i answered before finishing the gape between us and nuzzled her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:01

She sighed as she looked upon his aging form. She knew they only really had maybe two more springs for themselves. "I have been talking with Abdullah a bit of late, and he's decided that the desert, beautiful as it is, is not the place for him, love. He is going to seek a place in the coast, where though he knows not."

She smiled at him. "Perhaps it is time for us to have another foal, though I have the feeling it will bw the last before we fight against Frenzy." She sighed, she knew that age was getting to them now, and she did not want to leave their land without a new ruler. "Perhaps if we have twin colts, we could bring them up so that they would be both leaders of the land? That way, sneaking it from our family will not be so easy ever again, for one would have to steal from both to get it."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:12

Blue Jay

I looked at her then nodded when she spoke "i understand what he wants and he can do what he wants and i hope him the best of luck when he gets his own land" i said to her with a small smile i knew these things happened sometimes so i did not mind to much.

I smiled when she spoke next "with Abdullah going the cost this would be wise" said to her then sighed she was right with the fight coming up and all this would be our last chance. Looking at my Queen i sighed before she started to speak again "that would be best it would keep the land safe and if things come to a fight there will be two leaders to deal with".
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:20

"That's the reason I thought of this. It would be good to have a foal running around again. We haven't since Abdullah was six months old and Illusion came for him." She remembered how hard it had been to give up their only son to the wise unicorn, but she had eventually been able to. It was good to have him home for now.

"He said that until we have an heir old enough to lead the land though, he will remain here, in whatever position we decided. I suppose that would make him our gamma, seeing as Black Beauty is already our betta leader." She smiled. She was well known for her wisdom.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:25

Blue Jay

"well i trust you my dear and if you wish to have a foal running around then it shall happen before the fight" I said softly then nuzzled her forehead gently again. I looked around before looking back at her with a smile.

I listened to what she said "thats nice to hear, our son is very...." i stopped not being able to thik of a word to put in there "yes he shall until he goes for that land he wants".
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:42

"I think we'll stay here though, too many forcers at the Glade at the moment," she said. "Though i wonder who is going to carry on in Ashton's footsteps now? We all knew he was Frenzy's target, so I wonder who's going to cause the battle to begin?" She smiled at him though, knowing that it would be her last fight.

She was getting too old for such things, and with this fog appearing in her eyes, she knew it would not be a good thing at all. What would happen there? She knew it would make her less aware of the others who would be fighting around her, more suseptible for injury to get her.

"I will," said a loud voice. Out of the sand came the huge silver brumby. "I have no love for Frenzy. He will soon know what it means to fear once more." He smiled at his freinds. "Soon, that demon will fall, though it will not be me who sends him straight to hell." He chuckled. "Ashton was my oldest freind, and I am atill loyal to his remaining heir, young though he is."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 01:57

Blue Jay

"very true " i said and i listened to what she said next "i wounder that too maybe it will be another that dislikes him" i said to her then looked around. My thoughts woundered to Dragon for a moment even though most did not know he, his brother and i had been talking. The thing was Dragon was sick, Demon feared for his ill brother and i, i listened to what they had to say.

I sighed then looked at Snow Angel woundering if her eye sight was going away. I would ask her later on . "when the fight comes we shall fight together my dear" i said then turned my head to where the silver brumby stood. I nodded my head to Thowra listening to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 02:13

"Believe me, Frenzy is going to have a tough fight on his hands. I think its time I start finding out who are my allies still, its been a while and many lands are changing hands at the moment. My nephew is getting old now, and that worries me, seeing as both his son and queen died at once, the same time Ashton fell. My land is heirless now as well, Kairva died, sadly."
The silver stag sighed as he rested his eyes on the younger pairing. "I fear that there will be many who I outlive after the fight. I fear that I will lose most of my freinds, therefore I will hunt for those who will remain on as the heirs to the lands that have always welcomed me. Sundara is gone as well, and he was an old freind."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must EmptyWed May 11 2011, 02:20

Blue Jay

I nodded my head as he spoke it was sad to hear that many deaths had come to our land "it is sad to hear about your son Thowra" i said then looked to Snow Angel. I sighed then looked back to the silver stallion when he spoke again "if you stick around for however long you wish then you may help all ours heirs in years to come just as you have helped us all at this time" i said to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Again we must Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again we must   Again we must Empty

Back to top Go down

Again we must
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: The Desert :: Sea of Sands-
Jump to: