Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival Empty
PostSubject: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival EmptyMon May 02 2011, 01:35

Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival Ashgrove_copper_by_erosaf-d3fe7hm

Struggling for life,
Orphan forever

The only thing I remember of my parents are two things... their names and who they were in the world. I'm sired by the king of kings, Ashton, and my mother was a Shetland known as Cirrus Cinnamon... the other was the name that my mother had given me, in memory of the stallion who lost her due to my birth. Ashgrove Copper was my name.

I'm a black colt with not a hint of white on my coat. I lay there at the Alaknanda River, mere minutes old, I'd been born on the border between the river lands and the area of New Life. My first attempts to stand had pushed me into Alaknanda River, which i had fought my way out of, but now I was extremely exausted.

Was my life going to be over so soon after it began? I was only minutes old after all. But without my mother, what hope was there for me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival EmptyTue May 03 2011, 11:47

Failure. It glistened on the winds of hope, destroying them with even the slightest of glances. From the rocky hills upon which the brutal waters crashed to the pine filled forests, sobs rang out at the loss of their lovers, their sons, their leaders. Who would carry on their legacy? Who would bring up the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle they called life and make it whole once more so that their lives could at least function? It had to be her and her son, trained from the great one, himself. Heir to the throne. What a title, but it carried a heavy burden.

She glistened, as always, her petite form filling the river background with grace and beauty. Slightly elongated pillars tread freely in the land of hopes and dreams. Although she needed a mate to carry on the legacy of her bloodlines and provide future heir to the throne, god forbid something happened to dear young Alston, she was here for other purposes. Everyone knew the army of Frenzy was growing more quickly than ever before, and with Ashton dead, a heavy burden had been placed on her thin shoulders. Along with the sadness that filled her soul from the thought of her burly mate dying, Sangita faced a totally new threat. No longer was the great king of darkness after Ashton. He was after her and her son.

Sangita longed just to see the features of her lover once more, if only in her dreams. The reddened form heaved with heaviness as she loped deeper into the dense forest. Could she really raise an army in time? Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. There are more important things now than to meet others. There is another Ashton Athena's vocals echoed in her mind. What was she speaking of, though? Moving to the left a bit, she found a glossy mound of ebony. Ashton. Could it be?

"Y-you look like my king....my dead king," she whispered under her breath, hoping to come off as half logical to the youth, still wet from birth. "I'm sorry, Sangita added, shaking her cranium with slight surprise at her own words. "I am Sangita, the queen of all. My son shall be the king...only when he is old enough though," she nodded, hoping for his name. It could be that Sangita may have stumbled across her king's last heir, his last bit of bloodline. Oh, if only she could see Ashton once more through another of his sons, the world would be so perfect, so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival EmptyTue May 03 2011, 14:07

Somehow he knew who she was the mare that came to him now. His mother had told him of the queen of Ashton's herd. And yet he was unable to speak. Luck was on his side for the leader of all the wolves, who was also mourning Luikawa, th e grst red and silver Aplha female of all wolves who had lived in Woodrow Cove answered for him.

"Greetings Sangita, this is Ashgrove Copper, the last of Ashton's heirs. The shetland mare in Ashton's herd, Cirrus Cinnamon bore him. She asked me, Trigadea alpha female of all wolves, to accompany her to here, incase she died birthing him." The wolf sighed, for there were a few yapping pups around her as well. There were five in all. The last of Luikawa's line as well.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival EmptyFri May 13 2011, 20:02

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival EmptyTue Jun 07 2011, 14:50

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival   Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival Empty

Back to top Go down

Minutes Old, A legacy struggles for Survival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Alaknanda River-
Jump to: