New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 13:48

The demonic horse moved through the trees of the land, knowing that this was his now. He had prevailed in stealing from Pheonix in taking the two things he wanted. One was Pheonix's land, the other was a mare whom seemed to be forgotten by the grey horse. Finding Sundawn and her two year old son he laughed as he said, “Find your king and leave! This is my home now and not yours!”

He moved on, searching for all the other inhabitants of the lands. Soon finding that pathetic wretch Arthas he gave him the same message. Taking to the sky to find the highest point in his new lands, he cried out. “All who live in Thunder Meadows except Yadasirah are kicked out!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 20:58

Yadasirah

The dark mare looked up from where she stood in the cool snow, cold winter sunlight glittering down through the leafless branches of the trees, her brown eyes shining with interest. Another one had come. The first king she had lived with here had been her love, the second, a friend, a companion, nothing more. What, she wondered, would this one be? Sighing, she shook herself a bit, before breaking into a slow trot. The winters in Thunder Meadow were harsh, and treacherous ice, slippery snow, and hidden stones discouraged fast travel.

"Greetings," said the fae, coming upon Hades, her pitch black mane framing her brown neck, dark eyes focused on the new king. "You know me, yet I haven't heard yours. Since you have laid claim to my home, as well as, apparently, to me, I'd rather like to be introduced to you properly." Phoenix, she guessed, wouldn't worry much about her, except in the manner which any stallion such as he would worry over a fae who had been stolen. She had been more of a wanderer in the forest than a part of his herd, and, except for an occasional conversation, she rarely thought of him, or, so she assumed, him of her. An assumption based on the fact that he had never sought her out, nor asked anything of her. In fact, she was practically invisible to him, not that she had particularly cared.

"Also, unless you prefer Yadasirah, please call me Yadas. I'm hardly ever called Yadasirah anyway."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:16

"Hades is my name. I am one of the eight Apolcalypse horses now running here in these mortal plains." He smiled at her. "My sisters are Conquest, War, Famine, Death, Torment, Sin and Lust. I have one brother, whom has been here a while, called Satan... You'd have heard of him at least."

He sighed, thinkking how to exmplain things. "There are others here though who have caught our attentions. You would be the one who caught mine, as did this land. Those who we choose to have near us, in our herds, will be safe from being killed in the battles yet to come between my brethren and Callisto's council. Not to mention there is a chance at Immortality for those we choose, should they please us enough."

He smiled at her. "I will never hurt you, Yadas... in fact, I have been watching you for a long time back in my real home in Hell.... when I was told that we were to join Satan up here, I knew I had to come here and claim this land and you, before one of the others did."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:41

Yadasirah

She smiled slightly at his last words. "Wouldn't it be hard for one of your siblings to lay claim to me? After all, only Satan would have any use for me. Of course, I suppose the others would get pleasure from having a slave, or something of the like, but still..."

"Satan, I know. One named Hades, I used to know. The first major threat to the peace of these lands, killed by Corus. Corus was, in turn, killed by Ashton, I believe, and now..." she sighed a bit, shaking her head. "Really, a coming apocalypse is fitting for these times. The wolves are ready for an all out war, and many of the horses are recovering from the losses of the last fight, against Exile, as well as those who have come more recently."

The brown fae shivered slightly as a biting cold breeze whistled through the barren trees. "Immortality is not something which I seek, Hades. Accept it, were it offered to me, perhaps. Seek it though? No." the mare couldn't help but be pleased though, at his obvious interest in her. The thought that he had chosen her, and promised not to harm her - unlike others she knew would attempt to - gave her reason to like him, whether apocalyptically inclined or not.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 21:55

"No i mean the stallions that are with my sisters could possibly be stupid enough. Satan's done well, causing havoc here, but only when people are not looking his way." He chuckled. "As for immortality.. we only offer that if we really want someone to remain alive and something threatens them, after all, I and my sisters and brother all are immortal."

She was a valuable asset to him, he was sure of that. "And I've heard of that idiot with my own name. he was a fool really, but then again we always seem to get what we deserve in the end. Unless others truly believe we have changed from the darkness."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 22:08

Yadasirah

She laughed a bit, nodding her head. "True that. Knowing some of the stags running around these days... Give them flames and a bit of anger and they think they're the next major threat, which of course calls for getting slaves, a large herd, and building up an army... According to them at least."

She paused, her dark eyes showing intrigue. "No matter which side we fight on, we always get what we deserve. It's simply a question of whether or not we deserve joy or pain... What others think shouldn't always matter... In some things, yes, but when it comes to the question of good or evil, what some see and think is wrong is not always the same as what others define as wrong." Yadas considered her next words carefully before voicing them. "Should you strive to help those you can, when you can, or to stop those you see as needing to be stopped, then, even if no others know of your deeds, you will have found the light."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 22:20

"Most of the ones here are fools at the moment. They know nothing of power really. That is something that only my family really knows when it comes to evil. Any one of us could squish Frenzy like a bug." He chuckled though. "A thing I know that Frenzy has often tempted Satan with, what with his rudeness towards my brother."

He sighed. "I don't know how to be nice or any of those things. Our lives were always that of fighting and decite. We never played as foals here do when we were that age. It has hardened us. Moulded us into brutal fighters, who have no love or emotions like that."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 22:27

Yadasirah

She sighed, her dark eyes searching him carefully. "There is always such an emotion. Starved, twisted, nearly destroyed... But still there. Fighting is useful in its place, and, since you know how to fight, what you need to learn is when to do so, and against or for whom."

Yadas' mind strayed a bit though, as a rather comical scene played out in her imagination, of Frenzy getting splattered by one of Satan's hooves. She didn't know why, exactly it was comical, but it had a comical affect, whether she knew why or not. Suppressing the urge to giggle, she stepped backwards a few paces, then turn.

With a glance over her shoulder, and a ringing, crystal clear laugh, she darted into the trees. "Come along then, Hades, and see your new land up close!" then she was gone, easily hiding amongst the trees she knew so well.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 14:13

He chuckled, it was a sound that was alien to him though. She had already started to change him with her words, and yet he'd not noticed at all. Tucking his wings into his sides as much as he could, he cantered after her, it was easy enough. The trees were not like anything he had ever seen before, this land certainly held a beauty unmatched by any.

He'd given Pheonix the chance to run and live with his mare and son, in peace, but the foolish fallen king had challenged him for the lands. Bringing out the ugly side of Hades that he hoped Yadasirah would never get to see of him. Unlike his brother, he would not be one to rename a land, no, Thunder Meadows was a name that suited this place which was lovely.

He would be happy here, for what time it would be his. Oh he would give it back to the mongrel who was meant to inherit it, but not until he died would that happen. He often told himself that the winged chestnut colt did not deserve it. But hey, what was a guy to do? Moving up beside her, he spoke again.

“Yadas, there is something I would like to ask you.” He'd been thinking for a while about this, while watching her from hell. Once she had been queen of this land, before Pheonix's time.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 15:26

Yadasirah

She laughed, snorting a bit as the cold air bit her sensitive nose and raced through her lungs, making her blood feel gloriously warm. Coming to the frozen river she halted, her hooves sliding a bit on the soft snow. "Then do so, Hades. A question can only be answered when it is asked." she replied to him, as she heard his words.

A cloud was racing towards the forest, grey and cold. As she noted it, it came upon the land, blotting out the sun. A whirl of white came down from it, blown by the same wind that had carried the cloud. Flurries flew up from the ground, swirling around in blindingly white motes.

"Lovely... A night in the grove. Best place to go for impending storms... The trees grow close enough together there that most of the snows won't come through."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyWed Mar 23 2011, 00:48

"I'm not too worried by the snow, it melts when it touches me." he chuckled. "But if that is where you will be, so will I." He did not want to let her out of his sight. He wondered though what her reaction to the question he would ask her in a moment would be. He cared about her, that much was clear from the way he stood near her.

“I was wondering, if you would do me the honour, of being my queen, Yadas.” It was something that his kind never truly asked unless there was a connection to another mare that was too strong to ignore.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyWed Mar 23 2011, 20:14

Yadasirah

The dark fae considered his question for a few moments, walking carefully through the wind as she headed towards the shelter of the small grove of close growing trees. She remembered a time, oh so long ago! When she and her first stallion, Snowfall, had ruled the forest land, and Zipseris had run and played within the leafy green arches of the trees.

She also vividly remembered her daughter leaving, quietly, softly, chasing after her half brother. Then, soon after, Snowfall leaving, never to return to her, and never to travel through any land in the world again.

"Yes," she replied, before coming to a stop before a thick cluster of trees. Carefully, she weaved in between them, till she came out of them, into a roughly circular clearing, where thick bunches of branches met above in a natural roof. There, the wind hardly blew, and only a light layer of snow lay on the frozen ground. "For as long as we both live." she finished, shaking herself off and spraying a thin layer of water into the air, where the water refroze or else turned to wisps of steam.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyWed Mar 23 2011, 20:53

"Thank you." He chuckled though, knowing that he was already beginning to see other characteristics in himself which he had never noticed before. That was not something he had been expecting to have happen to him. Now though he knew that things were changing here. Things were not as stupid as his sisters had thought it was.

"This place is.. beautiful," he added,
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 14:57

Yadasirah

She nodded slightly, a fine smile on her face. She was tempted to reply with her own thank you. It had been a long time since anyone had spoken to her of her home, and longer still since she'd heard such a compliment, whether it was directed at her or anything else. The brown mare remembered, too, the last time anyone had been close to her, or even tried coming close to her. Strange, then, she thought, that the first would be Snowfall, and the second one as different as him as water from the sky...

"It's a place that's known a hundred happy things, and remembers them all and more." that's how she saw it, anyhow. The grove had been a place of play on many cold evenings for Zipseris, and many quiet mornings had been passed by Yadas, both alone and with her old herd. There had been plenty of days when she had come to the circle of trees simply to see the sun shine down in soft green through the thickly clustered leaves, and taste the pale, sweet grasses that grew there in the early spring and later summer.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 15:17

He smiled at her. She was worth his time, and there were some things that he knew that he was going to like her. Eventually, he knew a foal would be needed here, but there were some things that were more important to him than such things. Like getting to know his new queen. She was something that was important to him in many ways. After all she knew that land, unlike himself.

"That it has seen a lot of things. Not to mention a lot of changes in the herds running here. First a king called Snowfall, then Pheonix, now me, its gone from dark to light and back to dark which is a little strange."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 15:41

Yadasirah

She laughed a bit, shaking her head. "It happens on occasion. The opposite happened to The Gemdas, you know. Though Therthis I suppose, is always debatable... He never does seem to stick to one side. There have been a few other such things, but still, it's still rather an interesting history." she said, considering the grey stag, her dark eyes thoughtful. She had a guess as to what at least one thought in his head was, and she wasn't sure how she would react if he spoke to her about it... Not for a while, in fact, would she care to hazard a guess as to what she'd respond with.

The wind was picking up, and a small shower of snow crept through the tightly woven branches above the two horses' heads, before falling quickly to the ground, adding to the layers of snow that had breached the natural roof earlier in the season-long siege.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 17:10

"I'm not so sure that that land is goign to change sides again. There is no one I can think of who would dare and try to take it from him. Even my brother can't stand his insistent babbling." He chuckled though. At least Satan was not about to try.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyWed May 18 2011, 18:08

[I see he's dead. Do you still want to finish the thread, due to peoples being gone? *guilty*]
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu May 19 2011, 12:49

OOC: no he's not dead till Frenxy causes that fight.... lands just been retaken by its rightful leader, Saberdoria.

He chuckled for a moment. "I am thinking of moving out of this land into one of the other ones, which have no owners. Would you be interested in coming with me, Yadas?" he hoped she would, she was one of the only horses who knew him outside of his siblings.

Seeing as Saberdoria had returned, he would not fight, no, he would rather leave than kill an innocent young thing like that colt. That was something he knew was needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyThu May 19 2011, 17:01

Yadas

She considered for a moment, not liking the idea of leaving behind her home, the first place she'd stayed in for more than a few years. After that moment though, she nodded her head slightly. "Lead and I shall follow, be it to the end of the earth, or to the gates of the underworld." She smiled a bit as she finished her sentence, knowing that with him as her king, the second destination would be an actual possibility.

"Where do you wish to go?" she asked, curious to know where he intended their new home to be.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyFri May 20 2011, 05:45

"I was thinking of going to the desert personally." He smiled at her. "Would that be somewhere that you would be happy to go?" For her decision was as important as his own was to him. He knew that she was starting to rub off on him, and that was something that he was starting to relish at the moment. He was learning things that he had never known before. And it was all thanks to her.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! EmptyMon Nov 07 2011, 20:38

(Skipping, to stay in right season.)

Yadasirah

The brown fae trotted between the forest giants, her hooves falling with soft thuds, their sound muffled by the dense layer of decaying plants on the ground. The soil here was rich, giving life to all the forest around her. It was quiet usually, at least as far as the sounds looked for when other horses were nearby. After all, only two lived here in Thunder Meadow anymore. One was the first queen, and now queen again, the fae who now stopped, listening for a moment beside the crystal clear stream. The second was the forest's third ruler, Hades. The brown mare was actually somewhat surprised at herself, for often in the past, she had fought alongside the very horses who were likely to fight against her new leader. Yet, she didn't know why, but he beckoned to her, and she couldn't refuse. Even Snow Fall hadn't been as Hades was to her. It was as if they were two halves to the same being. She was the light, the accepting voice, the reasoning and the merciful... He was the iron, the strong oak of the forest, the warrior, and the argumentative one, the one who would often refuse to back down.

She knew now as she walked through the stream, dipping her head occasionally to barely skin the water with her tongue, that he, like Snow Fall before him, would leave her, to never return. And, likewise, that he wished for an heir, whether filly or colt, it mattered not. Now, she felt, it was time for her to give him the awaited heir.

So decided, Yadasirah, the dark brown fae, lifted her head, and called out Hades's name, her voice carrying softly through the green-topped trees, the summer sun above warm, as if in blessing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!   Everyone Out Except Yadasirah! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Out Except Yadasirah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: The Forest :: Thunder Meadow-
Jump to: