New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for another?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:22

She moved gracefully over the now well healing lands. The scum which Blade had caused this land to bare during his time as king was slipping and fading from her homelands. They would always be thankful that Thowra had come here like a busy tornado and removed him from the lands.

"Dragon Wing!" she called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:41

Dragon Wing

I flew around above my beautiful land looking around taking in all of what is healing from when blade was around. I shoke my had a sighed as the wind got somewhat stronger, i smiled when i heared my name coming though the wind as well. I flew quickly to were Moonsilght was and then landed near her "you called my dear Moonsilght' i said soflty to her as i walked over.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:45

She smiled as he drew near, she knew that he would hear her no matter how far from him she was. That was something that happened all the time, and she would never believe him if he said eh had not heard her. "I think the time has come for us to have another foal, my dear," she replied. "And also perhaps, for us to step down and allow our daughter to take over as Queen."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 21:59

Dragon Wing

I smiled at moonsilght, i knew that i would hear her no matter how far appart we were soming would keep it going until it hit my ears. I looked around but then turned my head back to her as she started to speak. "another foal would be nice to have around" i stopped speaking for a secound then went on "perhaps it is time we let Morethirya take her place as Queen.. we shall tell her soon"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:09

She chuckled. "Are you just saying that to agree with me, about our daughter?" She smiled though. "We're getting older, so it makes sense to me."
She smiled at him. "Shall we go to the glade?"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 22:15

Dragon Wing

I chclked myself then looked at her with a smile "no i am not just saying that about her, she should take over" i said then looked sround before looking back at her with a smile "yes shall we go" i said then with out her saying anything more i started to move off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for another?   Time for another? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for another?
Page 1 of 1